Okay.
好
Turn around.
转身
Okay, you can turn around now.
好现在可以转回来了
Thanks.
多谢
I told you Max is in trouble.
我说过马克斯有麻烦了
Its my fault he stayed though.
我的错 我让他多留一会儿
I convinced him I could take the story public.
我说服他我能把事情公之于众
It was his decision to stay.
是他自己的决定留下的
What do we do now?
现在怎么办?
Thats easy. Get off this island.
简单 撤离此岛
I told you, Im not leaving without finding Max.
我说过 不找到马克斯我不走
You can get us into the mill to look for him
你可以把我们弄进锯木厂找他
No. You hired me as a water captain.
不 你雇我只为船长一职
Shore excursions arent part of the deal.
沙滩游客不在协议内
Dont you ever think about anybody
你有没有想过
except yourself and money.
除了你自己和钱以外的东西
Did I mention you owe me a boat.
我有否提醒你欠我一条船
Oh, its cold.
好冷
I think Im getting hypothermia.
我觉得体温过低
Can I come in?
我可以一起吗?
Okay.
好
Good. I have to take off my wet pants, you know.
我得脱掉我的湿内♥裤♥
Turn around.
转身
This beds very uncomfortable,
这床很不舒服
itchy. Sorry, the Hyatt was booked out.
很痒 抱歉 凯悦大酒店没位了
Its cold. Yeah.
冷 对
You know what we used to do in the military?
知我们在部队里怎么做吗?
No. What?
不知道 怎么做?
It was called shared body heat.
称为共享体热
Like spooning?
更像调情?
You could say so. Okay.
你可以这么说 好
Much better.
好多了
Is that your gun.
那是你的枪?
Well I never go to bed without it.
我睡觉枪也不离身
Gone.
没了
So, how was I?
我昨晚表现如何?
Where are we headed?
我们所向哪里?
Theres a dock by the mill on the other side of the island.
岛的另外一边 靠锯木厂 有个码头
Were going to grab a boat there.
我们可从那里搞条船
I told you, Im not leaving without Max.
我说过 没有马克斯我不离开的
Dont start again.
别又来
Were going to get a boat and leave this island.
我们弄条船 然后离开岛屿
You didnt answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
What do I mean?
我的意思?
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate me?
10分满分 你给我几分?
Two.
2分
Two? A two?
2分?
What?
怎么地?
Am I seeing this?
我没看错吧?
Im gonna check it out.
我去看看
Get your hands up.
手举起来
Get em up.
举起来
Youre coming back to base camp.
你正回到大本营
Undress.
脱
I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to her.
我不是说你 说她呢
You wish, huh? I was kidding.
想得美? 我开玩笑的
Keep going.
继续
I was really only a two.
我只得2分?
Okay, a three.
好吧 3分
Hat.
帽子
Yes sir.
是 长官
Parker, we need two of your trucks.
帕克 我们需要你2辆卡车
Yeah? Well I heard what happened last night.
是吗? 我听闻昨晚的事情
Why dont you leave island security to us
你何不把岛屿的安全交由我们负责
and you just stick to what youre good at,
你只做好你擅长的事情即可
whatever that is. Just give me those trucks.
无所谓 只管给我卡车便好
I need a word with you. Oh.
我有话与你说 哦
Being cannon fodder for mutants was never part of the deal
做变种人的炮灰可不是协议的内容
and there have been a lot of us dying lately.
最近我们伤亡惨重
We compensate you well enough,
我们付你很多报酬
so youll whatever we tell you to do.
所以请遵命行事
And if were dead, you wont have to pay us at all.
若我们死了 便无须报酬
You dont like it you can leave.
停留悉便
Yeah? Well Ill take what I know with me.
是吗? 那我带着内情走了
Youll be sorry for this.
你会后悔的
Anymore complaints?
还有要投诉的吗?
Come on. Its clear.
出来 清过场了
Oww. Youre my prisoner.
哇 你做我犯人
Okay. Inside.
进去
You wait here and Ill get us a boat.
你在此等候 我去搞船
I told you, Im not going.
我说过 我不走
Your ride is leaving now, whether youre on it or not.
你的行程是该离开了 管你继不继续
I mean it.
我说真的
Not without Max.
没有马克斯不走
Im going to bring the boat here
我去搞船过来
and you better be here when Im back.
你最好等我回来
You better be here when Im back.
你最好等我回来
Dr. Krieger,
克里格博士
you might want to see this.
你也许对此有兴趣
Look at this.
看
Is that her?
是她吗?
Yes.
是的
I thought she was dead.
我以为她已经死了
She soon will be. Chernov,
马上就死了 切尔诺夫
I want to speak to her.
我有话与她讲
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Up.
起来
Take her to the cell until the doctors ready.
押进牢房♥ 直到博士准备完毕
Why couldnt they load this up on the main dock,
他们就不能在主码头卸货
huh? Tell me that. Then we could have used the forklift.
告诉我为什么 否则便可用铲车
Now we have to hump all these ourselves.
现在我们不得不亲自动手搬运
This is ridiculous!
忒可笑!
Oh, my back.
哦 我的背
Oh, my back. I think I compressed a disc.
哦 我的背 我猜我压坏了一碟
Forget this.
算了
Im taking a break.
我说的是休息一下
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
I wouldnt be sitting down if I were you.
若我是你 便不坐下
You dont want the commandant to catch you. Come on.
你不会想要大头领抓到你 来吧
What the hell do I care? Because of that tight-ass?
我何苦在意? 因为结实的屁♥股♥?
What, am I a soldier? No!
我又不是士兵? 不!
Whatever, man. Whatever, man.
无所谓啦 兄弟 无所谓啦 兄弟
Oh, shit.
辣块妈妈
Ive been thinking about you all day, all day.
我想了你一整天 一整天
Thats good.
真好
Okay?
好?
Okay? Okay?
好? 好?
Oh, my back! Oh, my back! Oh.
哦 我的背! 哦 我的背! 哦
I was a goner.
我差点死了
Oh my god. You saved my life! You saved my life!
天啊 你救我一命! 你救我一命!
Oh my god. I was Its okay.
天呐 我差点 现在好了
Who the hell are you anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
What are you doing sneaking up on me like that?
干嘛蹑手蹑脚靠近我?
Hey! What are you two doing?
嗨! 你们两个干嘛呢?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Answer me. I said who are you?
回答我 我问你是谁?
Im the food guy. Im the food guy
我是美食家 我是美食家
I came for a friend, one of yours. Who?
我来寻友 你们中的一人 哪个?
Max Cardinal.
马克斯·卡蒂诺