Shit. Theres an immobilizer.
狗屎 是一个防盗系统
Someone doesnt want us to leave.
有人不想我们走
Oh, man.
哦 帅哥
Ive got a bad feeling about this.
我有不祥预兆
Youre not going to believe this shit.
绝对难以置信
Theyve got one in my truck too. Well, now what?
他们在我车里也装了一个防盗系统 好极了 现在如何办?
What now is, we wait for bravo unit,
我们现在只能等待特别行动组
then we all walk out of here together.
然后一齐走离这里
Victor! Victor! Victor!
维克多! 维克多! 维克多!
Its not gonna work.
不起作用
Dont sweat it. Stay sharp, fellas.
别太不当回事了 警醒点 伙计们
Contact, ten oclock!
注意观察 10点方向!
Victor! Victor! Victor!
维克多! 维克多! 维克多!
Hold your fire!
别开火!
Calm down. Whats going on out there? Whats the damage?
冷静点 那里状况如何? 伤亡情况如何?
We got hit hard. There are no other survivors.
我们遭受了严重打击 没有其他幸存者
Okay. Continue on to base,
好 继续与基地联♥系♥
find Chernov and tell her whats happened.
找到切尔诺夫 告诉她发生的事情
Get back-up. Got it?
请求支援 明白了吗?
We got slaughtered. Got it!?
我们正被屠♥杀♥! 明白了!?
Yes, sir. Get moving!
是 长官 动起来
Hit the lights! Position around the humvee.
打开照明灯 照亮悍马战车四周位置
Fire!
开火!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火! 停火!
Is that it! Is that all youve got!?
仅此而已! 你就那点能耐!?
Chernov!
切尔诺夫!
Chernov! We need help!
切尔诺夫! 我们需要帮助!
Chernov!
切尔诺夫!
That was the last one, Dr. Krieger.
那是最后一名 克里格博士
Outstanding.
醒目
Absolutely outstanding.
绝对的醒目!
Where are the whales, Jack?
鲸群在哪里 杰克?
This is a whale watching tour, right?
这可是赏鲸之旅 没错吧?
Well thats funny, because we scheduled them
真可惜 我们约好它们
to breach over our boat exactly at 2:45 and
在2:45与我们的船碰面 并且
You promised me whales, George.
你说过有鲸鱼的 乔治
You hear that? You go get us some whales
你听到了? 你要么帮我们找到鲸鱼
or you get us our money back.
要么退我们钱
I told you, we dont guarantee you see any whales.
我说过 不保证看得到鲸鱼
You get your three hours out
你有3小时时间而已
like everyone else and take your chances.
和其他人一样 搏个机会
Oh, were staying out here until we see some whales.
哦 除非看到鲸鱼 否则我们一直等下去
You might be,
最好如你所愿
but this boats going to be back in the harbor
但本船会回港
at the three hour mark exactly.
在3小时约定时间内
Whats that accent? Youre German, right?
你什么口音? 你是德国佬?
Well let me tell you something about American customer service.
不如我告诉你点美国顾客信条
Were staying out.
我们一直待下去
Okay.
好
Can you come over here?
劳驾移步?
Can you hold on to this for a sec?
劳驾控制几秒钟?
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Anybody want some beer?
谁要啤酒?
George, what are you doing driving?
乔治 你在驾驶?
What?
什么?
Hey, and watch out for those rocks. Theyre pretty sharp and big.
注意那些岩石 它们可是相当巨大锐利
Were alright, Jack.
我们妥协了 杰克
Take us back.
把我们弄回去吧
But, George, what about the whales?
可是 乔治 鲸群怎么办?
You wanna see a damn whale, you drive the boat
你还想看该死的鲸鱼 不如换你驾驶
George. This was your idea.
乔治 这可是你的主意
This was not my idea. You blame everything on me.
可不是我的主意 你总把一切怪我头上
Youre the one who bought all that picture-book stuff
是你买♥♥了有插图的书籍
with whales on it for Christmas. You gave it to me,
在圣诞节给我
but you wanted it for yourself
是你只顾自己
You blame everything on me.
你总把一切怪我头上
You couldnt stop Youre the one who made us
你不可以停下 你才是那个让我们
talking about the whales. Sign up for Greenpeace.
谈论鲸群 为绿色和平组织签名
Chernov.
切尔诺夫
Good work last night, Katia. Thank you, doctor.
昨晚干的好 卡迪娅 谢谢 博士
And they were some of your best men.
他们有部分是你最好的人马
The best money can buy.
是能买♥♥得到的最好人马
Doctor,
博士
why wasnt I informed about the maneuvers
为什么不通知我
outside the perimeter?
外♥围♥演习的事情?
Because it was part of research.
因为那部分不属于研究范围
Anything that takes place outside on this island
任何这岛上发生的事情
is a security matter that concerns me.
只要事关安全就关我事
Captain, I didnt want to trouble you.
队长 我并不想烦劳你
I knew how you would feel about testing.
我知你对试验持何态度
Testing?
试验?
Yes. Our subject engaged live targets.
是的 我们的研究主体是活体目标
You mean you tested him on my men.
你意思用我的人来测试他
One unarmed, genetically modified soldier
一名赤手空拳 转基因战士
eliminated ten heavy-armed men.
干掉10名重装士兵
This is, um
这 嗯
This is way beyond anything the command would authorize.
这已经超过命令的忍♥受范围
Captain, theyre not even your men.
队长 那些并非你的人马
Theyre Chernovs people.
是切尔诺夫的人马
All of those genetically modified soldiers,
所有的转基因战士
or whatever you want to call those creatures,
或不管你如何称呼这些生物
were all once human.
都曾是人类
Yes, thats right.
没错
Now, if you would excuse me,
现在 请允许我
I have to finish my painting.
继续我的画作
Chernov, is he back in his holding pen?
切尔诺夫 他回到小间了吗?
Yes. The time-released tranquilizer worked perfectly.
是的 定时器工作非常好
Good. You know, if Parker wants to get that much involved,
很好 既然帕克如此想介入
why dont you have him and his men clean up all the mess?
不如让他和他的人马收拾烂摊子?
Im not sure how much more of this I can stomach.
我不知道我还要忍♥多久
You mean having that hard bitch as your boss?
你说让那女人做你老板很烦心?
You know well enough what I mean.
你很明白我说的意思
Yeah, well I have my orders,
我有我的命令要执行
but you have a choice, Max.
你还有个选择 马克斯
Why dont you just leave?
何不走开?
I keep thinking I can do more good by staying. Well see.
我不仅留下那么简单 我们拭目以待
Not much of a killer instinct for a soldier.
战士可没有杀手的直觉
Yeah, well maybe hell send you out there next time.
对 可能他下次会送你出局
Dont you think its a little farfetched
你不觉得这有点扯
genetically modified soldiers? Ive got it from a good source.
转基因战士? 我从可靠的渠道获得消息
Nice.
很好
You know, it looks like something from your sasquatch file.
看起来像来自你的野人档案文件
Very funny.
很好笑
Its a surveillance photo taken outside Kriegers research facility.
这张是摄于克里格研究所的监控照片
I dont need to tell you how much trouble you can
无须我告诉你
get into snooping around military affairs, do I?
窥探军事情报的严重性 需要我告诉你吗?
Thats just the thing. All my usual sources say theres no
就事论事 我所有的渠道都说那岛上没有
official military installation on that island.
任何官方军事设施
This is from another source.
这张源自另外的渠道
Gorgeous shot of a lumber mill.
完美的锯木厂照片
Who are these guys?
这些家伙是谁?
Okay,
好
so maybe its super covert.
有可能是超秘密组织
Thats all the more reason not to go snooping around.
这更有理由别去监控那边
Paul, Krieger has been known
保罗 大家都知道克里格
to perform genetic experiments on humans.
在对人进行基因试验
Now he resurfaces on an island secured by soldiers.
现在他在由重兵警戒的岛上露面
Valerie, I trust your intuition,
瓦莱丽 我相信你的直觉
but I am not going to have you follow up on this lead.
但我不想你趟这趟浑水
Do you understand?
你明白没?