- 盖比哪? - 太残酷了
- Gabbe? - It's cruel.
这不是游戏,罗兰
This isn't a game, Roland.
也许就是游戏
Maybe it is.
又要开始了
Here we go again.
心灵就是能让自己
The mind is its own place and in itself
从天堂变成地狱的地方
can make a Hell of Heaven.
这是什么?
What's that?
弥尔顿,《失乐园》
Milton. Paradise Lost.
- 你是露西达·派瑞司? - 是我
- You're Lucinda Price? - Yeah.
我是索菲亚,你选了我的宗教哲学课程
I'm Miss Sophia. You're in my Philosophy of Religion class.
- 你来拿你的课本? - 是的
- Did you come for your books? - Mm-hmm.
预计算,英国文学,化学,宗教和历史
Pre-calc, English lit, Chemistry, Religion and History.
噢,还差一本
Oh, still missing one.
你介不介意?那是特殊收藏品
Would you mind? It's in special collections.
当然
Sure.
噢,很高兴见到你,露西
Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you, Luce.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hi.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait.
你把这个落下了
You dropped this.
该死!
Shit!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
好了
Alright.
你个可怜虫
You poor thing.
- 天哪 - 噢,你摔倒了?
- Jeez. - Oh, did you fall?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
- 我没事 - 不,你有事
- I'm fine. - No you're not.
你从来就一个令人作呕的存在
You've never been less fine in your whole nauseating existence.
来这里是个错误选择
Coming here was a bad choice.
听着,如果是我做了什么让你不安的话,我很抱歉…
Listen, if I did something to upset you, I'm sorry...
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
你不是东西
You're nothing.
你眨动睫毛,摆动你的头发就想让这个世界停下来
You bat your lashes and flick your hair and expect the whole world to come to a stop.
你根本就不认识我
You don't even know me.
我知道你是一个杀人小疯子
I know you're a murdering little psycho.
嘿!住手!
Hey! Break it up!
疯婊♥子♥,你应当带上警告标签
Psycho bitch. You should come with a warning label.
太快了吧
That was quick.
- 她… - 别跟我说是她先动手的
- She... - Don't tell me she started it.
我确信是她做的
I'm sure she did.
不过那并不意味着我会上当
But that doesn't mean you have to take the bait.
你是对的,我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
打架是要被开除的
Fighting is grounds for expulsion.
对你来说,那就是被转到州立精神病医院
Which for you would mean a transfer to the state psych hospital.
那是你想去的地方吗?
Is that what you want?
不是
No.
既然今天是你的第一天,我估计你还没有看过学生守则
Since today is your first day and I'm guessing you've yet to read the code of conduct
我罚你去打扫院子
I'll just give you yard duty.
至于你?你跟我来
And you? You come with me.
你知道吗,没有通行证不能进到这里来
You know you're not supposed to be in here without a pass.
我只是,啊…
I just, ah...
噢,不,不,不,只是开个玩笑
Oh no no no, that was a joke.
- 噢 - 抱歉
- Oh. - I'm sorry.
噢,完蛋了
Oh gosh.
啊,不好笑吗?
Oh. Not funny?
我这第一天可真不好过
It's just been a really rough day.
是啊,欢迎来到剑十字学院
Yeah. Welcome to Sword and Cross.
- 这个地方真… - 疯狂
- This place is... - Crazy.
我是佩尼沃舍·凡·斯凯乐·洛克伍德,你可以叫我佩尼
I'm Pennyweather Van Syckle-Lockwood. You can call me Penn.
好的
Okay.
你是露西达·派瑞斯,不过大家都叫你露西
And you are Lucinda Price, but everyone calls you Luce.
从多佛四点二高分转过来的
Transferred here from Dover with a 4.2.
很引人注目
Impressive.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
该死,是不是像狗仔队?
Shoot. Was that stalkery?
是的,有一点
A little bit, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
是这样的,这是个很小的学校,真的,非常小
See the thing is, this is a really small school. Like really, really small.
就像是无穷小,而且在这里也没什么大事
Like infinitesimally small, and not a lot happens here.
这里不象多佛,而你是新来的女孩,还这么聪明漂亮
It's not like Dover, and you're the new girl and you're smart and you're pretty
所以我猜你可能会是吸引大量关注的目标,
so I'm guessing that you're going to be the centre of a lot of attention
包括正反两方面
both positive and negative.
很好
Great.
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
我这就走,你忙你的
I'm gonna go, let you do your thing
接下来如果你感觉松心点,你就能…
and then maybe if you're feeling forgiving you can...
忘记我在厕所搭讪你的整个过程的大部分记忆
forget the whole me accosting you in the bathroom with too much information
这时你就想你是就一个人,然后去散步
when you just want to be alone and then rambling on and on
因为我不知道要如何才能自己停下来
because I don't know know how to stop myself
就现在的谈话状态
from talking situation that's happening right now
能否再给我个机会?
and give me another chance?
我现在就走
I'll go now.
- 嘿,佩尼? - 嗯?
- Hey Penn? - Yeah?
你介意带我回宿舍吗?我有点迷路了
Do you mind showing me back to the dorms? I'm a little bit lost.
乐意奉陪
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果天使真的就行走在我们之中,那在哪里呢?
What if angels actually walked among us right now, here on earth?
这就是堕落天使的故事
That's the story of The Fallen.
被赶出天堂的天使
Angels cast out of heaven
注定要和我们凡人一起生活
condemned to live their lives alongside us mere mortals.
放逐,因为他们没有选择阵营
Banished, because they failed to pick a side
在路西法对抗天堂的战争中
In Lucifer's war against Heaven.
谁能告诉我天堂的战争意味着什么?
Who can tell me what the war in Heaven was about?
托德?
Todd?
善良与邪恶的对抗?
Good versus evil?
不,这太简单了
No, that's too simplistic.
路西法是上帝的宠儿
Lucifer was God's favourite.
他的光辉是最明亮的
His brightest light.
是什么导致他对抗上帝?
What caused him to turn from God?
有人回答吗?
Anyone?
因为他的女友抛弃了他
'Cause his girlfriend dumped him.
其它的天使怎么样了呢?
What happened to the other angels?
那些与撒旦一起的被放逐到地狱
Those that sided with Satan were banished to Hell.
只有忠诚的信徒留在了天堂
Only the faithful remained in heaven.
而那些没有选择阵营的天使,他们被赶出了天堂
The angels that didn't choose, they were cast out.
他们就是堕落天使
They are the Fallen.
被迫行走人间
Forced to walk the earth
一些堕落天使还保留了他们的天使特性
some of the Fallen retained their angelic nature
忏悔并等待回到天堂的机会
repented and wait for the chance to return to Heaven.
还有一些与路西法结盟
Others aligned themselves with Lucifer
在混乱深渊里寻欢作乐
finding pleasure in mischief and chaos.
但这两种都不能离开这个世界
But neither group can leave this world
因为他们中有一个
because of one of their own.
叛逆天使
The rebel angel.
他拒绝了战争双方
He rejected both sides of the war
上帝和路西法一样
God and Lucifer alike
都在追寻人类的爱
all in his pursuit of human love.
其它的堕落天使
The other fallen angels
必须留在地球上
must remain here on earth
直到他选择在那场唯一的战争中选择其中的一方
until he chooses a side in the only war that has ever been waged.
而战争仍然在我们周边,每天都在持续着
The war we still see every day raging all around us.
不过,你肯定在教堂学校里学过这些?
But surely you learned some of this in Sunday school?
没有,我从小到大没去过教堂
No, I didn't go to church growing up.
真的?
Really?
是的,我父母不是信徒
Yeah, my parents aren't really religious.
那么说来,你没有受洗过?
So, you were never baptized?
嗯,没有
Um, no.
那战争应该结束了吧?
Is it supposed to be over, the war?
我是说,从神学上来说
I mean, theologically speaking
如果魔鬼还存在
if the Devil is still alive
电影精选列表