You guys will be fine.
你们会没事的。
What were you doing out there?
你们在野外做什么?
You have no idea what we've been through.
你根本不知道我们经历了什么。
It's fine.You're all okay.
没事的,你们都很好。
Put him...put him by the fire.
把他…把他放在火边。
By the fire.
去火旁。
You guys will be fine now.
你们现在没事了。
- There we go.- Thank you.
-我们到了。-谢谢你。
- Baby. Okay...- What is going on with her?
—宝贝。好点吗…-她怎么了?
She's diabetic.She needs insulin.
她有糖尿病,她需要胰岛素。
Insulin?We don't have insulin.
胰岛素?我们没有胰岛素。
The nearest medical center is two hours away.
最近的医疗中心也需要两个小时。
Can you call for help?
你能呼叫救援吗?
- She's dying.- How long does she have?
-她快死了。 -她还有多长时间?
Not long.Please call someone.
不长了。请赶紧叫人来。
- Call anyone.- Got the sat phone.
-叫任何人。-我有卫星电♥话♥。
- Thank you. Thank you.- See if we can get a signal.
-谢谢你。谢谢你。-看如果我们这里有信♥号♥♥。
- It's okay, baby.- Just getting a signal here.
-没事了,宝贝。 -这里刚有信♥号♥♥。
I'm trying to get a signal. These things are always supposed to have a signal.
我在试着接收信♥号♥♥。这些东西应该有信♥号♥♥的。
Come on.
快点。
Why is there no signal?
为什么没有信♥号♥♥呀?
This is crazy. Sat phones are always supposed
这是疯狂的。卫星电♥话♥在这里应该会
to give you a signal here. Hold on.
给你信♥号♥♥。等一等。
I wish you hadn't seen that.
我真希望你没看到。
Seen what?Zoe, what's going on?
见过什么?佐伊,这是怎么回事?
They're poachers, Dad.
他们是偷猎者,爸爸。
- What?- They're poachers.
—什么? —他们是偷猎者。
No, no, no. No, no, no.
不…不…不…不…不…不…
We do not like to use... the P-word.
我们不喜欢使用…“偷猎”这个词。
It's like I said back at the airport, when we first met.
就像我在机场说的,我们第一次见面的时候。
We help indigenous people make the best use of their resources.
我们帮助土著人充分利用他们的资源。
By butchering wildlife?
屠♥杀♥野生动物吗?
Right now,I-I don't care what you do.
现在,我不管你做什么。
Dad, they killed that...
爸爸,他们杀了那个…
Stop, Noah.No, no, stop. Okay?
停下来,诺亚。不,不,停止。好吧
It's none of our business.We... we just need your help.
这不关我们的事,我们…我们只是需要你的帮助。
Oh, my God, they weren't gonna help us.
天啊,他们不会帮我们的。
- Who are you?- No.
-你是谁? —没有。
Tie them up.
把他们捆起来。
Hey, asshole.
嘿,混♥蛋♥。
Yeah, you.
是的,你
You know how many rhino are left?
你知道还剩下多少支犀牛吗?
Enough to make them valuable?
足以让它们变得有价值?
Valuable enough for these men to earn more in one night
这些人一夜赚的钱
than they would the whole year.
比他们一年赚的还多。
Enough to feed their families.
足够养活他们的家人。
You're disgusting.
你真令人作呕。
Do you think their children should starve?
你认为他们的孩子应该挨饿吗?
No, I don't think their children should starve.
不,我认为他们的孩子不应该挨饿。
Well, so then we...we agree
那么我们…我们意见一致
that they have the right to benefit from their own land.
他们有权从自己的土地上受益。
From their own heritage.
从他们自己的遗产中。
What gives you the right?
你有什么权利?
Some privileged,ignorant, white...
一些享有特权的,无知的,白种人的……
Fuck off. Fuck off!
滚开。滚开!
...to dictate anything these people do.
...命令这些人做任何事。
- Dad?- I'm sure that you're making
-爸爸? -我相信你正在
- a healthy profit out of them.- Fuck off.
-从中获得丰厚的利润。-滚开。
Let's just call it capitalism, my friend.
我们就叫它资本主义吧,朋友。
- You-you work in the oil business, right? - Charlie's right.
-你在石油♥行♥业工作,对吧? —查理是对的。
Charlie is absolutely right.
查理是绝对正确的。
Oilman,you're not allowed
石油商,你不能
to get all holier-than-thou with us.
在我们面前假装圣人。
I mean, what-what is the worst that we do?
我是说,我们做的最恶劣的事是什么
- Yeah.- A few less rhinos in the world.
-是的。-世界上少了几头犀牛。
Maybe an elephant?
也许是一头大象?
A pangolin?
一个穿山甲?
You know how much this is worth?
你知道这值多少钱吗?
It's worth more than its weight in gold.
它的价值超过了同等重量的黄金。
And we're nothing compared to you.
和你们相比,我们什么都不是。
Don't even compare.
甚至都不能比。
We're amateurs.
我们是业余的。
You're planet killers.
你们才是地球杀手。
I gotta admit,that's pretty impressive.
我得承认,这真令人印象深刻。
What are you...what are you gonna do to us?
你们是什么...你们要对我们做什么?
Well, the end of your story is easy.
你们的故事结局很简单。
Obviously, Mom's about to die, so that's easy.
很明显,妈妈就要死了,所以这很简单。
As for the rest of you,we are going to move out.
至于你们其他人,我们要搬出去了。
We usually let the hyenas clean up after us,
我们通常会让鬣狗帮我们收拾,
though they prefer their animals injured,
不过它们更喜欢残杀同类,
so might let my men go to work on you for a little bit.
所以也许可以让我的人来收拾你一会儿。
Though it looks like...
尽管这看起来像...
Dad is already a little injured there.
爸爸已经有点受伤了。
Stop, please.
请你住手。
No! Stop! Stop.
不!住手!住手。
Stop it!
停下!
The rest is easy.
剩下的就简单了。
Arrogant American family comes to Africa.
傲慢的美国家庭来到非洲。
Africa embraces arrogant American family.
非洲拥抱傲慢的美国家庭。
Gentlemen, sorry to keep you waiting.
先生们,抱歉让你们久等了。
Sorry about that.Great to see you again.
很抱歉。很高兴再次见到你。
Jin, always a pleasure.Thank you for coming out.
金,永远带来快乐。谢谢你们能来。
Sorry about the whole blindfold and hood over you...
很抱歉把你的眼罩和兜帽给蒙了…
She's gonna die.
她会死的。
- Don't say that.- She is.
-别再说了。-她真的是。
No, she is, if we don't get out of here.
不,如果我们不逃走,她真的会死。
- What's gonna happen to us?- You heard him.
-我们会怎么样?-你听到他说的了。
- They're gonna kill us.- No, no, they're not.
-他们会杀了我们的-不,不,他们不会。
- They're not. They're just... - Oh, my God!
—他们不是。他们只是…-我的天啊
Of course they fucking are.
他们当然会。
- Jesus, Dad.- I was just...
-上帝,爸爸。-我只是...
I'm just trying to stay positive, okay?
我只是想保持乐观,好吗?
Why don't you just tell us something truthful?
你为什么不跟我们说实话呢?
I'm sorry.That's the truth.
我很抱歉。这就是实话。
No, Dad. You don't...
不,爸爸。你不用...
Forget it. You don't have to do that now.
算了吧。你不必现在就这么做。
- It's okay.- Please. I...
—没关系。—请。我…
No. Now...now is the perfect time.
不。现在…现在是最佳时机。
No.
不。
We might not have any time left.
我们可能没时间了。
I'm sorry I haven't been a very good father.
很抱歉我不是个好父亲。
I'm sorry that... I couldn't see what was important
我很抱歉……直到我周围的一切分崩离析,
until everything was falling apart around me.
我才明白什么是重要的。
No, it's okay, it's okay.
不,没关系,没关系。
I love your mother,and I love you both so much.
我爱你们的母亲,我也很爱你们两个。
And I know, I know I didn't say that enough.
我知道,我知道我说得不够。
And Noah...
还有诺亚...
I just wanted you to be happy, bud.
我只是想让你开心,小子。
Yeah.
是的。
You are who you are,
你就是你,
so fucking what to everything else, right?
其他的他妈什么都不是,对吧?
Hey...
嘿...
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲。
And I love you so much.Zoe, I love you too.
我很爱你。佐伊,我也爱你。
I've loved you from the moment I met you and your mother.
从见到你和你母亲的那一刻起,我就爱上了你。
No.
不。
You're my daughter,and I'm your father.
你是我女儿,我是你父亲。
Even... even if you say I'm not.
甚至…当你说你不认我的时候。
You'll still be my daughter, okay?
你还是我女儿,对吗?
- You are, though...- Yeah, I'm so proud of you.
-你是,尽管… -是啊,我真为你骄傲。
电影精选列表