Penny for them.
它们值一分钱。
They're not worth a penny.
它们连一分钱都不值。
Oh, come on.I'll pay double.
哦,算了吧。我将支付两倍价钱。
Heh. I'd maybe consider triple.
哈。那我可能会考虑三倍。
- Triple?- Yeah.
- 三倍?- 是的。
Tough guy, huh?
厉害的家伙,呃?
Maybe not so tough.
也许没那么厉害。
If I want a roller coaster,I'll take Six Flags.
如果我想坐过山车,我会选六旗游乐园。
Oh, lighten up.It's a vacation, Jack.
哦,放松点儿。就是一次度假,杰克。
Yeah. Sipping rum and Coke on a beach in Bora Bora, now that's a vacation.
是啊。在博拉博拉岛的海滩上喝着朗姆酒和可乐,那才叫度假。
We did those. Boring.
我们要是那样,不觉得无聊吗?
We wanted an adventure.
我们需要去冒险。
"We"?
“我们”?
Me, the kids, you.It's good all around.
我,孩子们,还有你。我们在一起。
Yeah. It'll be fun.I just don't like the fact
是的。它会很有趣。我只是不喜欢
that this family's become a democracy all of a sudden.
这个家庭突然间变成了民♥主♥政体。
It was a velvet coup, honey.
这就是一次天鹅绒政♥变♥,亲爱的。
- Ha!- You never noticed.
-哈! -你从没注意到。
Heaven, Jack.
天堂,杰克。
I've landed in heaven. Thank you.
我已经降落在天堂。谢谢你们。
Hey, Sam.
嘿,山姆。
Uh, so we just landed and, um...
我们刚着陆,然后…
- Mom, where are we?- Hey, Sam.
-妈妈,我们在哪里? -嘿,山姆。
We are just outside of Amboseli Park in Kenya!
我们就在肯尼亚的安博塞利国家公园外面!
Amboseli. Check this place out, isn't it cool?
安博塞利。上网查这个地方吧,是不是很酷?
It's, like, animals.
这看着像动物吧。
Hey, uh, Zoe, Billy.Guys, say hi to Sam.
佐伊,比利。伙计们,跟山姆打个招呼。
- Hi, Sam.- Hey, Sam. How's it going?
—嗨,山姆。—嘿,山姆。进展得怎样?
You should be here, yo.Fucking good!
你应该在这里。这里太棒了!
- Come on, Billy.- I'm sorry, missus.
-过来,比利。 -对不起,太太。
We're headed to a lodge
我们要去一间小屋,
and then we're going, uh,on safari tomorrow.
然后明天去狩猎远征。
I wish you could come.
我希望你能来。
But, uh... Dad.Dad, say hi to Sam.
但是,呃…爸爸。爸爸,跟山姆打个招呼。
Hi, Sam.
嗨,山姆。
It's so hard, Jack?
有那么难吗?杰克。
Send me a video back, okay?
给我发个视频回来,好吗?
Hey, I said hi.I said hi.
嘿,我向你问好了。我说你好。
Okay. Uh, asante.
好吧。呃, asante。
All right. Let's go.Let's go, kids.
好吧。我们走吧。我们走吧,孩子们。
Billy, let's go get our car.
比利,我们去开车吧。
- Wait, wait, wait.- Whoa, whoa.
-等等,等等。—哇,哇。
- Wait.- What's happening?
—等一下。-发生了什么?
I don't know.We're just gonna wait here.
我不知道。我们就在这里等着。
- What are they doing?- Team Lioness.
-他们在干什么? -那是母狮小队。
Anti-poaching unit.All female.
反偷猎单位,由妇女组成。
Women soldiers?
女兵吗?
- That's badass.- Yeah. Hm.
-那个就是坏蛋。-是的。嗯。
Looks like they caught their man.
看来她们抓到了偷猎者。
They say they haven't lost an elephant in years.
他们说他们已经好几年没有失去过一头大象了。
Wait, wait, those men are poachers?
等等,那些人就是偷猎者吗?
They're lucky they're arrested.
能被捕算他们走运。
Usually, they're shot on sight.
通常,他们当场就被枪毙。
- What?!- Good. Fuckers.
-什么?!-太好了。这些人♥渣♥。
- Zoe, just...- That's just an execution. How is that even legal?
-佐依,就...-这就是一次处决。这怎么就合法?
- TIA.- TIA. "This is Africa."
-TIA。 -TIA。意思是“这里就是非洲。”
- Must be your first time here.- No, no. I've...
-你一定是第一次来吧。—不,不。我已经…
I've been to Nairobi before, not...
我以前去过内罗毕,没有...
I mean, this Africa is different. I...
我是说,这里的非洲不一样。我...
My sightseeing was basically the inside of corporate boardrooms.
我的观光基本上是在公♥司♥董事会的内部安排的。
So, uh, what is your business, my friend?
朋友,你是做什么生意的?
- I work for Exxon.- Ah. Oilman.
-我为埃克森石油公♥司♥工作。-啊。石油大亨。
- Well, it's more...- Are you here on vacation?
-有点儿吧...-你来这里是度假吗?
No, no, no, no. Uh... we... uh...
不,不,不。嗯…我们……嗯…
we help run a community outreach program,
我们帮助运营一个社区外展项目,
teaching locals how to thrive off their land.
教当地人如何在他们的土地上繁荣发展。
- Good for you.- That's great.
-好样的。—太好了。
That's really cool.Jack, isn't that cool?
这是很酷的。杰克,那不是很酷吗
It's all right.It's all right.
这很好,这很好。
- Okay, you can now leave.- Okay.
-好了,你可以走了。—好的。
- Nice meeting you. Nice meeting you.- Thank you.
-很高兴认识你。—谢谢。
- TIA and all that.- He looked great.
-就这样了,TIA -他看起来很棒
You didn't even know him, Zoe.
你根本不认识他,佐伊。
This country's gonna eat them alive.
这个国家将会活吃了他们。
This... is the luxury Africa cruiser?
这个…是豪华的非洲巡洋舰吗?
This is actually the best luxury cruiser.
这实际上是最好的豪华巡洋舰。
- I asked for a Mercedes.- No, sir, just come, come.
-我要的是奔驰。-不,先生,过来,过来。
- I ordered a Mercedes.- This is the best cruiser.
-我订了一辆奔驰。-这是最好的巡洋舰。
This is actually the best vehicle here in Kenya.
这是肯尼亚最好的交通工具。
This is the best one for you all.
这对你们来说是最好的。
For your price.
对你们的价格而言。
I-I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了。
- I like it.- Come on in.
-我喜欢。-请进。
Come on in.Come on in.
进来吧。进来吧。
I think she's perfect.I think we gotta name her.
我觉得她很完美。我想我们得给她起个名字。
- Gertrude.- Gertrude?
-格特鲁德。—格特鲁德,怎么样?
- Gertie. Gertie!- Huh? Gertie?
-格蒂。格蒂!—嗯?格蒂。
Hey, does the AC work?
嘿,空调好用吗?
No. The AC does not work.
不。空调不工作。
Have a lovely holiday.
祝你假期愉快。
Bye-bye.
拜拜。
How can they not have a paved road from the airport?
他们怎么能没有从机场出发的柏油路呢?
It's a developing nation.I guess they don't have
它是一个发展中国家。我猜他们
the money for that kind of thing.
没钱做那种事。
Wow. Oh, my gosh.Look, look, look, look.
哇。哦,我的天啊。看,看,看,看。
Wow. Wow. Wow.Look at that.
哇。哇。哇。看看这个。
- Oh, my gosh.- Aw.
-我的天啊。—哦。
Oh, my God.They're real.
哦,我的上帝。他们是真实的。
- Look how they run!- Just some zebras just hangin' out.
-看他们跑得多快!-只是一些斑马在闲逛。
- It's amazing.- Wow.
—这太迷人了。—哇。
Welcome to Africa.
欢迎来到非洲。
- Wow. What have they got behind those gates?- Here we are.
——哇。那些门后面有什么?-我们到了。
- This is the lodge.- Whoa, this is where we're staying?
-这里是小屋。-我们就待在这里吗?
Home sweet home.
这是可爱的家。
- Oh, yeah.- Hello.
-哦,是的。 -你好。
- Jambo. Jambo. - Hello.
-Jambo. Jambo。-你好。
- Welcome. Towel?- Thank you.
-欢迎,擦把汗吧? -谢谢。
Here we go.
我们这边走。
- Come on. Thank you.- Jambo. Jambo.
-来吧。谢谢你!-Jambo. Jambo.
- Hi.- Welcome.
-嗨。 -欢迎。
Hey. Good to see you, man.
嘿。很高兴见到你,伙计。
- Wow.- Jambo.
—哇。—Jambo。
- Huh.- Oh, look at this view.
—嗯。-看这景色。
- Oh, look at this room. Jack!- Wow.
-看看这个房♥间,杰克!—哇。
- Look at this.- Huh!
-看看这个。—哼!
Beautiful.
漂亮。
Yeah, it should be for the price we paid. Wow.
是啊,这是我们付出的房♥价。哇。
- Oh, Jack.- Huh.
—哦,杰克。—嗯。
Do you see a Wi-Fi password, huh?
你看到Wi-Fi密♥码♥了吗?
- Oh, Jack. Would you just relax?- I will. I will.
—哦,杰克。你能放松点吗?—我会的。我会的。
I just... I wanted to send a couple of emails first and then...
我只是…我想先发几封邮件,然后…
I will relax.
我会放松的。
- Hey.- Mm?
-嘿。 -嗯?
Still high.
还是挺高。
- What? - My levels.
什么?-我的血糖值。
Still high from the travel.
自旅行以来一直都很高。
Oh, right.
哦。没事的。
- It's beautiful.- It really is.
—真美啊。-确实是。
No, you are.
不对,我说的你。
- You're always beautiful.- Jack.
-你总是那么美。 -杰克。
电影精选列表