我是你的命运
I'm your destiny.
那是我的礼物
It's my gift.
你弄伤自己了
You've cut yourself.
刚才有人告诉这个具有能量
Someone just told me that it has powers.
是的
lt does.
这就是它的能量
That's its power.
你一个人在外面做什么
Hey, Charlotte, what are you doing out here alone?
他去哪儿了 - 谁
Where did he go? - Who?
他刚才还在这儿 - 谁
He was just here. - Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我打扰你了吗
Did I interrupt something?
他刚才还在这儿
He was just here,
我梦里的那个男人
the man from my dream.
那很好夏洛特
That's great, Charlotte,
但我想让你去见几个人
but there's someone I want you to meet.
我想你出来透气已经很久了
Come on, I think you've had a little bit too much fresh air.
放松点
Relax.
那些家伙很好
These guys are cool.
我们现在要去旧的体育馆
We're just going to go to the old gym
干些私事
for a little bit of privacy.
这没什么大不了的
Okay, this is not a big deal,
要是你不愿意就不会发生什么
and nothing is going to happen
行吗
that you don't want to, okay?
再见
See you.
你把所有约会对象都带到这里来吗
Do you bring all your dates here?
只带漂亮的
Only the cute ones.
那么
Well...
我们来看看这儿
let's see here.
嘿 你怎样 - 你是谁
Hey, how you doing? - Who are you?
乔纳森你一定是夏洛特吧
Jonathan, and you must be Charlotte.
你想要怎样 - 不用担心
What do you want? - Oh, don't worry about it.
你会知道的 - 放开
You'll get it. - Get off.
嘿 停下 你会喜欢的 - 放开我
Hey, stop. You'll like it. - Get off me!
你有什么问题吗
What's your problem?
放开我 - 停下
Get off me. - Stop.
别打扰她
Leave her alone.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
什么...
What? What...
夏洛特是纯洁的
Charlotte is pure.
我要她永远保持那样
I need her to stay that way.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
克里斯
Chris.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特 - 我在这里克里斯
Charlotte! - I'm here, Chris.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
你好
Hello?
你在哪儿
You're there?
我还会去哪儿呢
Where else would I be?
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
之前我也差点因为同样的原因打电♥话♥给你
I almost called you before for the same reason.
可你怎么没有打呢
Why didn't you?
我想也许你睡着了
I guess I thought you were sleeping.
我想我不如你这么善解人意
I guess I'm less considerate than you.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥过来
I'm glad you called.
我也是
Me too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Um...
那么晚安
good night, and...
我明天再和你谈
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
我等不及了
Can't wait.
要些什么
How you doing?
只要一杯咖啡
Um, just a coffee.
你以为生活中所需要学习的
You think what you need to learn in life,
可以从书本上获得吗
you can get from books, huh?
那是我爸爸说过的话
That's what my dad says.
我不想无礼
Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything,
但我来这儿是为了学习的
but I came here to study.
好的
Yeah.
我也一样睡不着
I couldn't sleep either.
你知道通常这个时间我习惯写作
You know, usually, I like to write at this time,
但我没有心情
but I wasn't in the mood.
你长得真好看
You're a good-looking guy.
你瞧我可不是同性恋什么的
Look, I'm... I'm not gay or anything.
我下来只是为了学习一个人
I just came down here to study alone.
明白目马
Got it?
行啦我看得出
Yeah. Come on, I can tell.
你恋爱了她很美
You're in love. She's beautiful.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
是的你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我认为信任是爱情最重要的一部分
You know, I think trust is such an essential part of love.
你觉得呢
I mean, what do you think?
你和她不在一起时你信任她吗
Do you trust her when you're not with her?
我指的是对她完全信任
Like, I mean, completely trust her?
你不必回答我知道这很难
You don't have to say. I know it's hard.
当爱存在疑心时就很难持久
It's hard to love when there is doubt.
和你谈话很高兴但我要走了
lt was nice talking to you, but I got to go.
你是不是总是想知道她在哪里
Don't you always want to know where she is?
她在做什么
What she's doing?
她和谁说话
Like who she's talking to?
那是爱
Is that love
还是猜忌呢
or is that doubt?
那是爱
It's love.
爱
Love.
我总是做同样的梦
I always have the same dream.
我梦见她骑着马来见我
I see her riding to meet me.
我在等她但她一直没有到来
I am waiting, but she never gets there.
如果我不曾爱过她 这种痛苦就不会一直伴随我
If I had not loved her, that pain would not have followed me
直到现在我在死亡中生存
into this death I now live in.
要是我曾对她有过一点怀疑
If only I had doubted her,
我便能有理由来治愈我失去她的伤痛
I could have found a reason to heal my loss.
1不疑是一把钥匙夏洛特
Doubt is the key, Charlotte.
它能帮你来到我身边
Doubt will help you come to me.
这是我给你的礼物
This is my gift to you.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris.
我不能永远等你夏洛特
I'm not going to wait forever, Charlotte.
我的爱
My love...
还剩一天
one more day.
对不起我希望你不介意
Sorry. I hope you don't mind.
不没关系
It's okay. No, it's all right.
你今天看上去真的很悲伤 就好像流浪儿一般
You look really sad today, sort of waiflike.
我很喜欢这很有趣
I like it. It's interesting.
你是莎拉对吗
You're Sarah, right?
嗯 - 我是夏洛特
Yeah. - I'm Charlotte.
我知道
I know.
我能坐下吗
May I sit down?
当然来吧
Sure. Go ahead.
你总是这么早学习吗
You always study this early?
我希望我真是在学习
I wish I could call it studying.
你是新生对吗 - 是的
First year, right? - Yeah.
第一年总是最难的
It's always the hardest.
我希望是这样
I hope so.
那么
So, uh...
这是你的专业还是兴趣呢
is this a major or a hobby?
这是我感兴趣的专业
This is a major hobby.
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't get much sleep last night.