曾还是人的时候我经历过一段爱情
I was in love once when I was a man.
那段时光仿佛雾霭悬在我的心中
That time is now a mist in my mind.
她是一名王室的宫女而我是一名贵族
She was a maid to royalty and I was a nobleman.
那天即将结束时 我们在我们的秘密地点见面
At the end of day, we would meet in our secret place.
我的爱
My love,
我的处♥女♥
my virgin.
她离去之时我感到了一种悲伤
The sadness I felt each time she left.
要是我能早知道那天 就是我们的最后一天就好了
If only I had known that day would be our last.
失去她是一种痛苦的孤独
The pain of loneliness without her.
而现在
And now...
经过了几个世纪
after centuries,
我所吸过的血足以盛满这里的上千个湖
having drank blood enough to fill a thousand lakes,
如今在这所
in this place,
小小的学院
this small college,
我又一次找到了她的灵魂
I have found her soul again.
我找到了她
I have found her.
但我在这个世界的时间即将终结
But my time in this world is coming to an end.
三天后我便会长眠不醒
ln three days, I will fall into eternal sleep.
只有她的灵魂能拯救我
Only her soul can save me.
我的处♥女♥
My virgin...
长生不老之药
my elixir.
但她却喜欢上另一个人
But she loves another.
我会令她们互相猜忌
I will put doubt in their minds.
当她的心不再属于他时我会将她带走
Then I will take her when her heart is not his.
而她将获得永生
Eternal life will be her prize.
还有三天
Three days.
我不能软弱
I can't be weak.
我选择生存
I choose survival.
我会摧毁任何阻挡我道路之人
I'll destroy anyone who stands in my way,
甚至我的心只要必要时
even my own heart if need be.
她是我的
She's mine!
夏洛特
Charlotte...
来我身边
come to me.
我在等你夏洛特
I'm waiting for you, Charlotte.
我在等着
I'm waiting.
来我身边
Come to me.
你好我是夏洛特
Hi, this is Charlotte.
我现在在听讲座或上课中
I'm either in a lecture or studying somewhere,
有事请留言
so leave me a message,
我尽快回电
and I'll call you back as soon as I get back.
夏洛特我是克里斯你在吗
Charlotte, it's Chris. Are you there?
接电♥话♥夏洛特
Pick up, Charlotte.
夏洛特是我来我身边
Charlotte, it's me. - Come to me.
我想顺路过来看看你
Look, Charlotte, I'm going to come by.
我很担心你好吗
I'm worried about you, okay?
来我身边夏洛特
Come to me, Charlotte.
夏洛特我就来了再见
Charlotte, I'm coming over. Bye.
来我身边
Come to me.
我在等你夏洛特
I'm waiting for you, Charlotte.
来我身边夏洛特
Come to me, Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
来我身边
come to me.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我在这儿
I'm here.
但是无法就这样得到她
But I can't just reach out and take her.
只有她对我产生了欲望
She must desire me
我才能将她的生命吞下咽喉
before I empty her life into my throat
夺回我失去已久的爱
and take back the love I lost so long ago.
我感觉到它就在你心中
I feel it in your heart...
爱
love...
所谓人类的天赋
that so-called gift to mankind.
被我咬之后你就会获得自♥由♥
My bite would free you.
我可以摧毁他
I could destroy him...
但那会令你心碎
but that would break your heart.
爱是两颗心的纽带
Love is a bond between two halves.
我会给你时间
I'll give you time,
给你时间看清楚这条纽带是如何脆弱
time to see how fragile that bond is...
我有限的时间都可以给你
as much time as I have.
三天
Three days.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
克里斯
Chris?
嗨
Hi.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
嗯
Um...
你还好吗
are you okay?
是的为什么会不好呢
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
昨晚我把你从门外抱进来的
Because I picked you up off the stairs last night outside.
门外
Outside?
是的你不记得了
Yeah. You don't remember?
我以为我是做梦
I thought I was dreaming.
那么说那不是梦
Well, I wasn't.
你在那儿做什么
What were you doing there?
恩我知道这听起来也许很傻
Well, I know it sounds kind of stupid,
但昨晚我感觉你可能有危险
but I thought you were in some kind of danger last night.
是真的我很担心就是这样
I did. I was... I was worried, that's all.
我只是担心你这是我的责任
I was just worried about you. It's my job to worry about you.
我猜我还需要更多的时间
I guess it's going to take a bit more than I thought
来习惯这个地方
to get used to this place.
是的
Yeah.
在你身边醒来这种感觉真美
lt was nice to wake up beside you.
克里斯请不要
Chris, don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
我没有
I'm not mad.
哦我是生气了我是气你妈妈
That's not true. I am mad, but I'm not mad at you.
她让那些修女把你也当修女一样抚养大
I'm mad at your mom for letting those nuns bring you up like one.
我们别再开始这个话题了好吗
Let's not start on that again, okay, Chris?
你转身行吗
Will you turn around?
你知道她是别无选择
You know she didn't have a choice.
那么应该往你老爸背后捅刀子
Well, let's just put the knives in your father's back
应得的
where they belong.
对那么说更正确
Yeah, that might be more appropriate.
我真希望你能继承
You know, I can't help wishing you had inherited
一点他乱♥交♥的特点
a little bit of his promiscuity.
但你看看他的下场
Yeah, but look where it got him.
我真希望他死之前我能至少见过他一次
I wish I'd seen him at least once before he died,
他孤独一生我不希望自己也这样
but he was alone, and I don't want that to happen to me.
不会的
lt won't.
你和我一起会子孙满堂的
You're going to be surrounded by our kids and our grandkids.
我们能不能不谈死亡之类的话题呢
Can we not talk about dying, please?
当然
Sure.
无论怎样我更喜欢与生有关的话题
I prefer birth-related subjects anyhow.
你可以转过来了
You can turn around now.
回答我一个问题吧
Tell me something.
为何两个如此关心
Why can't two people who care about each other so much
如此相爱的人却不能表达出来呢
and love each other so much express it?
我们一直都把爱情表达出来的克里斯
We express it all the time, Chris.
帮我戴一下这个 - 你知道我的意思
Help me with my cross. - You know what I mean.
这个
Here.
我从没真的说过我打算
I never actually said that I intended to wait
等到婚后再做你知道的
until I was married, you know.
你没说过
You didn't?
没有
No.
我说的是等遇到合适的人时 我会和他做♥爱♥
I said that I would make love to the right man
我这么大了非常明白这点
when he came along and I was old enough to know.
那么我不是合适的人
And I'm not the right man?
我想你是的
I think you are.
你想我是的
You think I am?
我们在一起一年零两个月了
We've been together a year and about two months,
你觉得我是吗
and you think I am?
电影精选列表