你有责任 艾略特
You have responsibilities, Elliot.
呃 我们赶紧搞定吧
Ugh. Let's just get this over with.
我现在完全是提不起劲了
I should totally be carbo-loading right now.
我得让你知道
I'll have you know the running of the goats
在过去的25年多里 山羊赛跑
has been a beloved and dignified tradition
一直是一个受人尊敬的传统
for more than 25 years!
老伙计 当心
Heads up, old man!
哦 是啊 真受人尊敬
Oh, yeah, so dignified.
闭嘴
Oh, shut it.
卢津卡小姐?
Miss Ludzinka?
你好
Hello.
我们不是把您的行程安排在了明天吗?
Didn't we schedule your walk through for tomorrow?
我今天就来了
I come today.
我知道 这太棒了
I can see that, and that's awesome.
只是我今天有个开放日...
It's just I've got this open house...
我说今天就今天
Today!
没问题
OK, then.
聊得很愉快
Great chat.
我从小到大
I haven't seen a crowd like this
还没见过这么多人呢
since I was but a wee fawn.
得来个鼓舞人心的演讲
This calls for an inspirational speech.
哦 又来
Oh, man.
机智彼迪农庄的小山羊们 现在听我说
Goats of Witty Bitty, hear me now.
你们在这是自♥由♥的
You've come to run as free gourdes,
你们是自♥由♥的山羊
and free goats you are.
这老家伙又放飞自我了
The old coot's finally lost it.
你这意思是他以前把控的很好咯?
You're assuming he ever had it.
你们想如何利用这种自♥由♥ 小羊们?
What will you do with that freedom, goats?
哦 不
Mm, no.
啊 山羊们
Ay, goats.
学习 你们可能会死
Learn, and you may die.
参加赛跑 你们可以好好地活着
Goat run, and you'll live...
至少活一段时间吧
at least a while.
这算什么鼓舞士气的演讲?
What kind of a pep talk is this?
你们是否愿意用一切...
But would you be willing to trade...
好吧
All right.
够了
That's it.
...换取这么一个机会
...everything for one
告诉你的敌人
chance to tell your enemies...
他们可能可以带走我们的山羊
...that they may take our goats,
但他们永远无法占领我们的山羊领地
but they will never take our goat land!
天啊 放轻松 花生酱
Jeez, take it easy, Peanut Butter.
你好 小羊
Hello, goat.
跑得不错 蓝莓
Nice duck and weave, Blueberry.
谢谢
Thanks!
耶 哈 哈
Yee! Ha, ha!
哦
Oh!
啊 啊
Uh! Ah!
谢谢你艾略特
Thanks, Elliot.
哦 我都快忘了人们的欢呼鼓舞是有多棒了
Oh, I forgot how good adulation feels.
我敢肯定他们是在为我加油
I'm pretty sure they're cheering for me.
呵呵
Yeah.
你就继续这么认为吧 矮子
Keep telling yourself that, shorty.
看 驯鹿在那
There they are, the reindeer.
驯鹿终于出场了
The reindeer are finally here.
大家都喜欢本鹿DJ
You people love DJ.
大家都喜欢
Yes you do.
是真的
It's true.
我很棒
DJ is fabulous.
好了 过来集♥合♥
OK, huddle up.
好的
All right.
伙计们 跑得好
Good run, guys.
跑得不错
Good run.
干得不错
Nice work out there.
大家好 我准备好了 准备出发了
Hey everyone, I'm all warmed up and ready to go.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, come on, guys.
给我腾个位置
Make some room.
你 小矮子
Yo, mini man.
我想我昨天已经说清楚了
I thought I made myself clear yesterday.
让他加入吧 DJ
Let him join in, DJ.
我们不介意
We don't mind.
我是队长 而我很介意
Well, I'm team captain and I do.
你打算什么时候放弃 小鬼?
When are you going to give up, runt?
因为本鹿已经被你搞得很烦躁了
Because DJ is getting tired of this.
哦 我永远不会放弃 所以你最好习惯
Oh, I'll never give up,so DJ better get used to it.
真的吗?
Is that so?
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
我把话放在这里 小子
I'll say this, little dude.
坚持不懈是令人钦佩的品质 令人钦佩
Persistence is an admirable quality, just real admirable.
谢谢 DJ
Thanks, DJ.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但前提是你是只驯鹿
For a reindeer.
臭驯鹿
Stinking reindeer.
觉得他们自己很特别似的
Think they're so special.
别往那边看 但是... 你在做什么?
Um, don't look now,but... what are you doing?
我说了要你别看
I said not to look.
你好
Hello. Mhm.
所以你 呃 你要吃那个吗?
So you, uh, you're going to eat that?
什么?
What?
呃 不
Ew, no.
我才不
Come on, Hazel.
呃
Ew.
天哪 这是我这辈子
God, that is the worst beef jerky
吃过的最糟糕的牛肉干了
I've ever tasted in my life.
那是因为这根本就不是牛肉干
That's because beef had nothing to do with it.
为什么?
Why?
上面说什么了?
What's it say?
卢津卡的骆驼干
Ludzinka's Llama Sticks.
什么?
What the what?
由秘鲁的美洲驼妈妈养大 由德卢斯的卢津卡
Raised by Mama Llama in Peru, dehydrated by Ludzinka
脱水制成
in Duluth.
圣诞老人工作室传来消息
This just in from Santa's workshop.
这个假期在北极
The world's been stunned this holiday
发生了的一系列震惊世界的事件
season by a startling turn of events at the North Pole.
哦 天哪 不能够啊
Oh my gosh, it can't be true.
在圣诞节来临之际?
So close to Christmas?
我可以向大家证实
I can confirm the rumor.
布利岑昨晚宣布退休
Blitzen announced his retirement late last night,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
是因为什么身体状况吗?
Was it a medical emergency?
家庭危机?
A family crisis?
还是说他是舞者情侣分手的幕后原因?
Or is he the one behind Dancer's conscious uncoupling?
因为早先到处都传遍了
Because there has been talk and photos.
相关的流言和照片
They're everywhere.
别瞎猜了
Ahem.
真♥相♥其实是 他一直在忙活的
The truth is a juice bar in the Keys
果汁店品牌最近终于上市了
he'd been eyeing for a while finally came on the market.
因此 我们正在召集最优秀的候选驯鹿
Accordingly, we're calling up our top draft
参加明天开始的
candidates for an emergency trial
圣诞驯鹿选拔
session starting tomorrow.
你不可能指望在三天内
You can't possibly expect to find
找到替代人选
a replacement in three days.
还会有圣诞节吗?
Will there even be a Christmas?
那请问布利岑做不做冷压抗体饮品?
And does Blitzen do a coldpressed GSI blend?
因为我的肾上腺最近使用过度了
Because my adrenals have been sued for sluggish.
采访结束
No more questions.
好了 还看啥?
Well, what are you all looking at?
我们要去参加驯鹿选拔了
We've got to a trial to get to.
DJ要去大联盟咯
DJ's going big leagues.
DJ要去大联盟了
DJ's going big leagues.
电影精选列表