谢谢你抽时间做采访 圣诞老人
Thanks for taking the time to do this, Santa.
我知道每年这时候你都很忙
I know how busy you are this time of year.
我们当然忙了 科奇
We certainly are, Corkie.
但我们总有时间腾出给我们最钟意的记者
But we've always got time for our favorite reporter.
特别是在去年那事以后
Especially after what happened last year.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
永远别小瞧一篇夸张的文章
Never underestimate the power of a well-positioned puff piece
读者可专门是用来读完就忘的
to make the public forget.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
这会是一篇言语犀利的抨击文
This is going to be some hard-hitting journalism right here.
我还是在开玩笑
Again, kidding.
让我看看驯鹿怎么样?
How about you just show me the reindeer?
看到了吧 驯鹿没有问题
As you can see, we have no problems with the reindeer...
什么问题都没有
no problems at all.
一切都在我们掌控之中
We've got everything under control.
你应该把这写下来
You're gonna want to write that one down.
"一切尽在掌握中"
"Everything under control."
好吧
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
我看到了
I can see that.
感觉你根本连训练营
It's almost like you don't even need to establish
都不需要了
the training camps.
只是...
There's just one thing.
难道不是应该有8个吗?
Shouldn't there be eight of them?
什么?
What?
当然了 有...
Well, of course, there is...
4 5 6 7
four, five, six, seven.
哦 不
Oh, no.
大梦想家敢于做大梦想
Big dreamers dream big.
来吧 艾略特
Come on, Elliot.
你能做得更好
You can do better than that.
大梦想家敢于做大梦想
Big dreamers dream big.
我还是听不见
I still can't hear you.
大梦想家敢于做大梦想
Big dreamers dream big!
对 就是这样
That's what I'm talking about!
好了 别傻站在那儿咧嘴笑
Well, don't just stand there grinning like a fool.
快点
Go!
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go.
加油 艾略特 跑 跑
Come on, Elliot. Go, go.
再快点
Move!
这次14.59秒
14.59 seconds exactly.
好啊
Yes!
真棒
Yes!
我终于破了15秒
I finally broke 15 seconds.
第127次终于达到完美
127th time's the charm.
我们去撒点盐
Let's hit the salt lick.
你是不是忘了什么?
Aren't you forgetting something?
好吧 但是我想我们今天能略过它吗?
Actually, I thought maybe we could skip it today?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
有何不可?
Why not?
缩短训练时间有没有什么影响 是吧?
Cutting a workout short never hurt anyone, right?
你说的对
Exactly.
-谢了 哈泽尔 -哈
- Thanks, Hazel. - Hah.
真有趣
That's so funny.
教练总是说什么来着?
What's that thing coach always says?
"成功者训练 失败者抱怨"
"Success trains,failure complains"?
不 才不是这样的呢
No, that's not it.
还是"你放弃的那一刻
"The moment you quit is the moment
就是你让别人赢的那一刻"?
you let someone else win"?
才不是
No!
不是 哈泽尔
No, Hazel, no.
也不是这个
That's not it, either.
哦 我想起来了
Oh, I know.
应该是"如果事情对你很重要 你会想尽办法完成
"If it's important,you'll find a way.
否则 你只会寻找借口"
If not, you'll find an excuse."
没错
That's it!
哦 那句话突然就莫名其妙地出现在我脑子里了
Oh, that phrase just popped in my head so out of the blue.
难道这不有趣 不奇怪吗?
Isn't that so funny and weird?
好吧
Fine.
行了
OK.
忘了我说的
Forget I said anything.
我会做的
I'll do it.
我不知道我们为什么非得搞这么复杂
I don't know why we're bothering with this.
说真的 再过个一二十年
Really, just give it a decade or two,
等全球变暖了 还会有这项目就奇了怪了
and global warming is going to make this a total non-issue.
随便你怎么说 艾略特
Call me crazy, Elliot, but I don't think our strategy should
我觉得要是真到了生态大灾难那一天 我们活不活得成都是个问题
be predicated on an ecological catastrophe from which
还有心思去关心这些事儿?
the world will never recover.
好吧 如果你非要这么说也没办法...
Well, when you put it that way...
干得好
All right.
很好
OK, good.
开始还不错
Good start.
你总是这么说
That's what you always say.
试着把重心均衡分开
Try dispersing your weight more evenly.
对 就这样
That's it!
你做到了
You're doing it!
我 我真不敢相信
I... I can't believe it!
这有用 喔哦
It's working! Uh-oh.
好吧 女士们和山羊们
And that, ladies and goats, is why
这就是圣诞老人只用驯鹿的原因
Santa's always used reindeer.
呃 能帮我一下吗?
Um, a little help here?
好吧 准备好 我来了
Ah, hold your miniature horses.
你们两个又在搞什么
What are you two doing messing with the climate
气候发动机?
generator again?
这些东西很危险
These things are dangerous!
我好像听到花生酱在叫我
I think I hear Peanut Butter calling me.
这就来
Coming!
这些家伙已经把关闭按钮搞坏了
They already broke the off button.
不用过多久
Next thing you know, they'll bust
他们也会把紧急开关给搞坏
the emergency shut down, too.
啊 教练 你想太多了
Ah, coach, you worry too much.
嘿 你猜怎么着?
Hey, guess what?
我终于破了15秒的纪录
I finally broke 15 seconds!
不过 当然 我还是没能解决
I mean, yeah, there's still the whole can't climb a snow
爬不上积雪的问题
drift issue to contend with.
但如果你给我一个机会
But if you just give me a chance,
我知道我有机会加入圣诞老人的队伍的
I know I'd have a shot at making Santa's team.
我肯定行
I just know it.
艾略特 我不明白你的意思
Elliot, I can't understand you.
我不是什么圣诞老人的精灵
I'm not one of Santa's elves.
继续走啊
Go on now.
快去
Get!
山羊赛跑要开始了
Goat run's about to start.
教练 我不想和山羊一起
Aw, coach, not the goats!
花生酱可以应付...
Peanut Butter can handle the...
山羊 艾略特
Goats, Elliot.
-我想让你看看我的动作!-现在!
- I wanted to show you my moves! - Now!
山羊
Goats.
山羊
Goats.
这么多山羊
So many goats.
给我排好
Line up in an orderly fashion.
哦
Oh.
我的上帝 拜托 麻烦配合一下 小羊们
For the love of... work with me, goats.
啊 快下来
Ah, get off me, [INAUDIBLE].
你迟到了
You're late!
这些笨山羊们不会自己牧自己
And these fool goats won't herd themselves.
你说什么?
What?
-你说谁是傻瓜? -你
- Who are you calling a fool? - You!
你这个大傻瓜
You great cloven-hooved ninny.
电影精选列表