我们家的房♥子以前住过一个怪人
A weird guy used to live in our house before us,
他在车♥库♥里留了好多好多箱漫画
and he left boxes and boxes of them in the garage.
特别好看
They're really cool.
其实算不上好漫画
They're not really good comics.
你得癌症了吗
Do you have cancer?
不能这样问别人
You can't ask people that.
祖父就戴这种口罩
That's the mask grandpa had.
谢了 科迪
Thanks, Cody.
拜拜
Bye.
科迪 你看这个
Hey Cody, look at this.
打你鸡鸡
Punch you in the dick.
飞肘攻击
Flying elbow drop.
操
Ah, fuck.
撞着我脚了
Ah, that was my foot.
你好啊
Hi, ya.
你在玩什么
What are you playing?
真好
Cool.
你多大了
How old are you?
妈妈
Mom.
别别别 别怕
No, no, no, don't be scared.
我有两个孙子 一个11岁一个12岁
I've got two grandkids, 11 and 12.
你会喜欢他们的
You'll love them.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你好 我是住在隔壁的琳达
Hi, I'm Linda from next door.
我看见前面停了辆车
I just saw a car out in front,
所以想过来看看 打声招呼
and I just thought I'd come over and say hi.
埃普丽尔的去世真让人难过
I'm so sorry to hear about April's passing.
我其实不是很了解她
I mean, I didn't know her know her,
但我一直对邻居很友好
but, you know, I always tried to be friendly and say hi.
无意冒犯 但她真的不怎么与人来往
And no offense, but she really kept to herself.
总之 你们是要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子还是搬进来
Anyway, are you selling or moving,
还是怎么呢
or what?
你们应该是亲戚吧
I just... I assumed you're family.
我是她妹妹
I'm her sister.
年轻人能来这里真是太好了
It'd be nice to have young people here.
有很多墨西哥人
Well, there's a lot of Mexican families
住在街道另一头
that live on the other side of the alley,
他们经常开大型派对
and they've got a lot of big parties.
我倒不是种族歧视
I mean, I'm not being racist or anything,
但他们生了很多小孩
but they have a lot of babies,
父母才刚高中毕业 所以
and right out of high school, so...
你们来自哪里
where are you from?
密歇根
Michigan.
密歇根啊
Michigan?
真的吗
Really?
我在大激流城附近长大 现在住在卡拉马祖市
I grew up near Grand Rapids, but now Kalamazoo.
均为密歇根州两城市
这么巧吗
Get out of town!
我们在南黑文市住过一段时间
We used to live in South Haven.
密歇根州一城市
不过2008年我丈夫丢了工作
But then we had to sell the house
所以我们不得不卖♥♥掉房♥子
when my husband lost his job in '08, you know,
那段时间一切都乱了套
when everything went to hell,
全球经济
the whole economy.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
我女儿也是一个单身母亲 我懂的
You know, my daughter's a single mom, so I get it.
她丈夫离开了她
Her husband left her.
那个酒鬼 什么也没给她留
Alcoholic, left her with nothing.
我能进去看看吗
Can I take a peek inside?
这么多年了 我还没进去看过
After all these years, I never got a chance to look.
埃普丽尔不愿意
I mean, April didn't want, you know.
我才收拾到半截
I'm kind of in the middle of stuff.
随便看看可以吗
A quick peek?
还是下次吧
Maybe another time.
好 非常好
Oh, great, terrific.
如果你们需要什么 告诉我就好
Well, if you guys need anything, just let me know.
好吗
All right?
谢谢 琳达
Thank you, Linda.
能再说一下你们的名字吗
Tell me your names again?
凯西和科迪
Kathy and Cody.
凯西 科迪 好的
Kathy, Cody, right.
那好 回见
All right, see ya.
科迪
Hey, Cody?
我们明天就收拾行李 好吗
We gotta pack up tomorrow, OK?
我们不能再留在这了
We can't afford to stay here anymore.
但我喜欢这里
But I like it here.
我知道 但我想的是
Yeah, I know, but I was thinking
我们可以把阳台修整一下
we could fix up the front porch,
那个纱窗阳台 弄漂亮点
that screen porch, make it real nice.
就像露营一样
It'll be like camping.
好吧
OK.
会很有趣的
It's going to be fun.
画
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
埃普丽尔姨妈遇到了什么麻烦吗
Was something wrong with Auntie April?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
你之前知道她的房♥子是这样的吗
Did you know her house was like that?
你们小时候 她的房♥间就是这样吗
Was her room like that when you guys were kids?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她比我大12岁
She was 12 years older than me.
我记不得了
I don't remember.
她是一个怎样的人
What was she like?
她聪明 安静
She was smart, quiet.
我是调皮的那个
I was the wild one.
她上大学
She go to college?
当然 她是个好学生
Yeah, she was a really good student.
为什么我们之前不来看她
Why didn't we see her?
我不是
I don't think...
很确定
surely...
我在生她的气
I was pissed at her.
为什么
Why?
我们俩搬去和外婆一起住时
Well, when you and me moved in with Grandma,
我认为她应该主动提出照顾外婆
I thought she should have offered to take care of her,
因为她有一栋房♥子 而且她很成熟
because she had a house, and she was like a real adult, you know?
我并不清楚
I didn't know.
好了 我们就在这里安顿
OK, so let's set up in here.
你可以自己选个地方 好吗
You can pick a spot and make it your own, OK?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们可以先处理那只死猫吗
Can we take care of the dead cat first?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
还好吗
You ok?
还好 真恶心
Yes. It's gooey.
好吧
OK.
真是有趣到没人比得上
Who has more fun than us, huh?
可以借一下铲子吗
Can we borrow a shovel?
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我可以给你列一份所需清单
So I can get you a list of everything else we need
比如房♥子和房♥产的材料等等
as far as paperwork for the house, the estate and all that,
然后我们就可以挂牌出♥售♥了
and then we'll get it up on the market.
-好的 -希望能卖♥♥出去
- All right. - Hopefully it'll sell like that.
很好
Great.
你喜欢这里吗 科迪
You like it here, Cody?
我们不是很了解这里
We don't really know it.
你是本地人吗 还是说
Are you from here originally, or...
不是 我来自匹兹堡
No, Pittsburgh.
那你喜欢这里吗
You like it here, though?
我的话
I mean...
我喜欢在这里卖♥♥♥房♥♥