你大爷的别看了
别他妈看了
吃吧
Come on.
帮我留意门牌号♥好吗
Can you help me look for the house numbers?
好了 45号♥ 43号♥ 快到了
OK, 45, 43, getting close.
快到了
Getting close.
能看清吗
You got it?
别啊
Come on.
该死
Shit.
算了
All right.
走吧
Come on.
车道
"脊柱未见异常
"Spine: Unremarkable.
无畸形 炎症或侧弯
Nontender, no kyphosis or scoliosis.
皮肤未见异常
Skin, unremarkable.
静脉未见异常..."
Varix, unremarkable with normal..."
账号♥ 44370008151
Account number 4-4-3-7-0-0-0-8-1-5-1.
对 我是她的妹妹
Yes, I'm her sister.
我没理解
I don't understand.
我做不到
I can't do that.
她去世了
She passed away.
不 我只需要供电四天
No, I just need four days of electricity
方便我收拾她的房♥子
while I pack up her house.
我还能找谁解决这个问题
Is there someone else I can talk to?
好了
Okay.
不行
Nope.
妈 我平板没电了
Mom, my tablet died.
你应该在汽车旅馆充好电的
Well, you should have charged at the motel.
科迪 别进来
Cody, don't come in here.
换个方向
The other way.
换个方向
Other way.
对 我在抽烟
Yeah, I'm smoking.
别对我唠叨 小教授
Don't give me a lecture, Professor.
很快你就要让我停吃保健品了
Soon saying I'm gonna have to quit GNC.
我以为你已经打算停吃保健品了
I thought you already were going to quit GNC.
等我们把房♥子卖♥♥了 科迪
After we had the money from the house, Cody.
你衣服怎么全湿了
Why is your shirt all wet?
科迪
Cody?
前面有个当兵的
An army guy is in front.
什么当兵的
What army guy?
门厅前面的一个老人
An old man on the porch.
他跟你说话了吗
Did he talk to you?
你好
Hi, there.
你好
Hi.
朝韩战争
老兵
我叫凯西
I'm Kathy.
以前住在这里的埃普丽尔是我姐姐
April, who lived here, was my sister.
知道了
OK.
我儿子打扰到您了吗
Is my son bothering you?
没有
No.
你朝他喷水了吗
Did you spray water on him?
没有
No.
他不该和陌生人说话 先生
Well, he's not supposed to talk to strangers, sir.
好主意
Good idea.
她在这里死的吗
Did she die in here?
不 不是的 宝贝
No, no, sweetheart,
埃普丽尔姨妈是在医院去世的
Auntie April died in the hospital.
什么东西这么难闻
Something smells bad.
洗手间在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
你真的很急吗
Do you have to go really bad?
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没事吧
Are you OK?
怎么了
What's wrong?
操
Oh, fuck.
天呐
Oh, God.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我尿到身上了
I got pee at myself.
没事
Oh, it's OK.
过来
Come on.
你能不能半路上在后座把衣服换掉
Can you change in the back seat on the way?
好
Yeah.
好 没人会看见的 好吗
OK, no one's going to see you, all right?
在忙什么 女士
What's the project, chin?
打扫屋子
Cleaning out a house.
好的 1♥1♥4♥.72美元
Ok, $1♥1♥4♥.72.
该死
Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Gonna be cash or credit?
刷♥卡♥
Credit.
科迪
Hey, Cody?
科迪
Cody?
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我很好
I'm fine.
我在等我朋友接我
I'm just waiting for a friend to pick me up.
他在哪里呢
Where is he?
他可能忘来了
I think he forgot.
屋里没电
You know, it doesn't help that
真是雪上加霜
there's no electricity in the house,
毕竟债务都交给讨债公♥司♥处理了
because apparently that went to collection,
大概要还900美元
and it's like a 900 something dollar bill,
也可能是九百万
which might as well be nine million.
我得一直打电♥话♥
I just got to keep calling,
看看有没有人知道情况
and seeing someone who actually knows something.
-上帝保佑 -谢谢
- Oh, bless you. - Thanks.
上帝保佑
Bless.
我不太清楚我们要去哪
I'm not sure where we're going,
你能不能指一下 往左往右还是照直走
so if you want to give me a left, right, straight ahead.
我们要去VFW
Yeah, we're just going to the VFW.
Veterans of Foreign Wars 海外退伍军人协会
直行 左边的大楼就是
Straight up here, big building on the left.
左边是吗
On the left?
什么是VFW
What's a VFW?
我
It's...
我在那里玩宾果游戏
it's where I play Bingo.
埃普丽尔姨妈去世了
My aunt April died.
土豆沙拉 朋友们
Potato salad, boys.
你好啊 德尔
Hi ya, Del.
你错过了一场盛宴
You know, you missed a heck of an event, you know?
你本来该去接我的 还记得吗
You were supposed to pick me up, remember?
我是 我是该去的
I was... I was supposed to, wasn't I?
克里斯 你还能开车吗
Christ, they still let you drive?
这叫什么话
Oh, come on.
-气色不错 德尔 -太好了
- Looking good, Del. - Hey, it's good.
这是你的
And here you go.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
- Nice. Thank you. - You're welcome.
好了朋友们 最终大奖200美元
All righty, folks, cover all for $200.
开始摇第一个数字
And here's your first number.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
你能不能冲一下这个
Can you spray this?
底下有蜘蛛网
There's spider webs on the bottom.
我是米格尔
I'm Miguel.
我们住那边
We live over there.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
科迪
Cody.
你知道芒加吗
Do you know Manga?
你好 芒加
Hi, Manga.
不 她叫安娜
No, she's Anna.
芒加是日本漫画的意思
Manga, like Japanese comics and stuff?
这个架子用来放芒加
This shelf is for a Manga collection.