I think our friend Larry's jealous of you
因为你实在是招人厌
because you're basically disgusting.
-你什么都有了 -的确如此
- You have it all. - I do.
-我已经好久没跳这么长时间 -她很有劲
- I haven't danced so much since- - She's strong.
有没有看到她刚刚带着我转的样子
Did you see her twirling me around out there?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-没事 -看看这瘀伤
- It's nothing. - Look at that bruise.
原来你跟雷喜欢玩重口的 怎么不告诉我
You and Ray like the rough stuff? Why didn't you tell me?
我有些道具可以借给你们
I've got some equipment I can lend you.
不 不是的 是我笨手笨脚的
No, no, no. I'm a klutz.
不用解释
Don't.
天啊 看 我父母在一起跳舞呢
Jesus, look. My parents dancing together.
宝贝 我们绝对不要变成那样 好吗
Baby, let's never end up like that, okay?
新婚快乐
Congratulations!
-天啊 -结束了
- Jesus Christ. - It's over.
结束 才刚开始呢
Over? It's just beginning.
谁说不是呢
You're not kidding.
幸运转盘
幸运转盘
你好 雷 听说你结婚了
Hey, Ray. I hear you got married.
很漂亮 很迷人 她是谁
That's beautiful. That's gorgeous. Who is she?
-她叫做 -太好了
- Well, her name is - - That's swell.
你的梦中情人 对吗
The girl of your dreams, huh?
-你带她来这里了吗 -这里
- Did you get her here? - Here?
我们的摊位 最受欢迎的展览
At our booth. Our most popular exhibit.
梦中女郎
或许我该
Well, maybe I should...
什么 你疯了吗 你是傻瓜吗
What? Are you crazy? What, are you nuts?
你不想搞清楚自己有没有找错人吗
You don't want to find out you got the wrong one.
咱们去奇幻屋吧
Let's go to the fun house.
她长得真像你
She looks just like you.
樱花寿司
两周年快乐
Two years.
我爱你
I love you.
我从没想过
I never thought...
自己能过上这样平淡快乐的日子
...it would be possible for me to have such a normal life.
我叔叔以前总说
My uncle used to say-
-茜茜 你不是茜茜吗 -抱歉
- Sissy? Aren't you Sissy? - Excuse me?
得克萨斯的皮鲁 我是科拉的姐姐
Piru, Texas. I'm Cora's sister.
我是莉娜·马瑟斯 现在是莉娜·里尔登
I'm Lena Mathers. Now Lena Reardon.
来自俄亥俄州的代顿
Dayton, Ohio.
抱歉 你的声音不是很
I'm sorry. Your voice isn't quite...
刚刚有那么一会儿 我还以为
Just for a minute, I thought...
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm very sorry. - That's okay.
真是奇怪
That's so strange.
那个叫茜茜的女人
This woman Sissy something...
这已经是第二次了
That's twice that's happened -
在纽约时有过一次 现在又在这里
Once in New York. And now here.
她跟我长得一模一样
She looks exactly like me.
或者她是另一个我 我的二重身
Maybe she's my double. My doppelganger.
她才是真的活着的那个
She's the one who's really alive.
-我只是 -你不觉得在活着吗
- I'm just... - You don't feel alive?
当然觉得
Of course I do.
只是有时候这样的生活让我觉得
Only doesn't life seem sometimes like this...
像是个奇怪的梦
...very strange dream?
那我希望我不会醒来
I hope I don't wake up.
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
那这样
That's it.
好 那我回头再打给你 好 再见
Okay. I'll talk to you later, then. All right. Bye.
刚刚是谁
Hi. Who was that?
舞蹈班上认识的黛比
Debby from my dance class.
她的婚姻状况非常糟
Stuff in her marriage is insane.
我见过黛比吗
Have I met Debby?
没有 因为 她人很好 不过她丈夫就
No, 'cause, well, she's great. But her husband is...
这种组合可不常见
It's an unusual combination.
他是个神经病而且很无聊
He's a psychopath and he's boring.
还真是少见
That is unusual.
你今天过得怎么样
So. How was your day?
-跟穆拉的合作有进展吗 -没有
- Any news on the Mura job? - No.
很有希望
It looks good.
你怎么样呀
What's up with you?
对不起 我不是很有性趣
I'm sorry. I just haven't felt very...
没事
It's okay.
我希望性趣能回来
I hope it'll come back.
会的 医生说需要时间
It will. The doctor said it'll take time.
勇气
勇气
成家的感觉如何
So how's it feel?
好像变得跟生意什么的一样了
It's like it's become a business or something.
-像是合作伙伴 -婚姻就是这样
- You know, a partnership. - That's what marriage is.
-我不喜欢这样 -不只你这样
- Well, I don't like it. - You're not the only one.
另外我还有一种很奇怪的嫉妒心 猜疑
Plus I get these weird... jealousies. Suspicions.
比如说
Oh, yeah? Like what?
那其实也很正常
That's normal. Too.
不过一般这只会把自己逼疯
Usually it's just a way of driving yourself crazy.
但也有例外
But not always?
对 也有例外
No. No, not always.
你是说 伊莱恩有...
What are you saying? Elaine has...
有时很多事都有暗示的
Sometimes everything's a clue.
你认为是妄想的那些事
And what you think is paranoia -
实际上是敏锐的洞察力
is actually heightened awareness.
-那太糟了 -完全不会
- That's too bad. - Not at all.
大家都是彼此彼此啊
What's sauce for the goose...
抱歉 我不知道发生了什么事
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
-穆拉先生从不迟到 -别担心
- Mr. Mura's never late. - Don't even think about it.
不好意思 不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
只是 我们在电♥话♥里交流过那么多次
It's just, we've spoken on the phone so many times.
我完全没想到你会这么迷人
And I never had any idea you were so attractive.
谢谢
Thank you.
但在我看来 智慧比美貌更重要 不是吗
But personally, I prefer brains to beauty, don't you?
当然 当然
No. Of course. Yes.
我在斯沃斯莫尔忍♥了四年可不是为了...
I didn't endure the four years at Swarthmore in order to -
-你是斯沃斯莫尔毕业的 -是的
- You went to Swarthmore? - Yes.
-我妻子也是 -真的吗
- So did my wife. - Really?
你是哪一届的
So. What year were you?
在斯沃斯莫尔吗 83届的
Swarthmore? '83.
那你认识莉娜·马瑟斯吗
Well then. Did you know Lena Mathers?
好像不认识
I don't think so. No.
但上学那几年很疯狂
But those years were crazy.
为成绩和工作发狂
Between the frenzy for grades and jobs and...
更可怕的是 那时候
Then in the middle of all of that,
学生会主席 山姆·肖
the president of the college. Sam Shaw,
在致辞的时候突发心脏病而死
died of a heart attack as he was speaking to us.
连最好的朋友我都不怎么记得了
I hardly remember my best friends.
穆拉先生
Mr. Mura.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
-我们要去日本了 -真的吗
- We're going to Japan. - We are?
穆拉的生意谈成了
You got the Mura job?
-太棒了 -确实
- That's great. - It is great.
这栋建筑会是这世界上
This building is going to be like nothing else
独一无二的
in the whole world.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
对了 你是斯沃斯莫尔哪一届的
By the way, what year were you at Swarthmore?
84届 怎么了
'84. Why?
为穆拉工作的那个席琳·罗杰斯
This woman who works for Mura, Celine Rogers.
她也是那个时候在那儿上学
She was there at the same time.
-我不记得她了 -她也不记得你
- I don't remember her. - No, she didn't remember you either.
你还记得山姆·肖吗
Remember Sam Shaw?
-谁 -死于突发性心脏病
- Who? - Died of a heart attack.
是我同学 天啊 他因为心脏病去世了吗
He was a classmate. God, he died of a heart attack?
太可怕了
It's scary, isn't it?
跟我一样的年纪
Someone my age.
坏事不知何时就会发生
Bad things can just come out of nowhere.
是啊