Will?
-我今晚要回家 -这就是你家
- I want to go home to my own house. - This is your house.
这就是你的家 来吧宝贝
This is where we live. Come on, baby.
来把手给我
Come here. Give me your hands.
你怕什么呢 怎么了呢
What are you so scared about? What's going on?
迪迪 怎么了
Tell me. What's going on?
妈妈 他在窗口看见一个男人 我找不到那个人
Mom, she saw a man in the window. I couldn't find him.
在哪
Where?
带我去
Show me.
他就在那
He was right there.
他看上去什么样子 宝贝?
What did he look like, baby?
-她说那个人是大头 -而且还是有毛病的
- She said he had a big head. - And it was fuzzy.
有毛病的?
Fuzzy?
宝贝 你是说一个伪装过的人?
Sweetie, do you mean a pretend person? Is that what you're talking about?
等等 我知道她看见什么了
Wait a minute. I know what you saw. Look.
你看到那个花♥园♥里的树影了
You saw the twigs at the bottom of the garden.
看起来像 一个人的样子
Looks like... That looks like a man, see?
不 他就在那
No, he was right there.
等一会 看这个
Wait a minute. Look at this.
看窗子
Watch. Look at the window. And...
你看
See?
看到了? 是你自己的反射
See? It was your own reflection.
当她开灯的时候 你看见的不是一个男人
When Trish turned on the light, it wasn't a man,
是你自己 我的小乖乖
it was you, little one.
是你
It was you.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
-谁尿裤子了? -是你
- Who peed their pants? - You did!
-你尿裤子了? -是你
- Did you pee your pants? - You did.
你尿裤子了?
Did you pee your pants?
-是你 -走吧
- You did. - Come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
你在担心什么 告诉我是什么事
Come on, you're worried about something. Tell me what's going on.
你太美了
You're so beautiful.
一直这样吧
Stay like that forever.
不好意思 这不可能 红颜易老
Sorry. No, not possible, not forever.
你会的
Shucks.
妈妈伤心了
Mommy's sad.
爸爸 你又要杀我们了?
Daddy, aren't you gonna kill us again?
你们干嘛呢
What are you doing?
快走 快走
Go, go!
站起来 你们在那干什么
Get up! What were you doing in there?
那里又没人住
We didn't know anybody lived here!
我住那
I live there!
你吓死我了
Well, you scared the shit out of me!
你们在下面干什么?
Well, what were you doing down there?
因为那个谋杀案
It's 'cause of the murders.
什么谋杀案?
What murders?
你住这 你不知道那个谋杀案
You live here, and you don't know about the murders?
四月份的暴风雪
The snowstorm? In April?
不会吧 全家被杀了
Come on, man, the whole family got murdered!
你有没有从我们家窗口偷看
Have you been looking in through my windows?
他回来了
He's back.
-就是他 -他回来了
- That is him. - He's back.
谁回来了?
Who's back?
他回来了
He's back.
他回来了
He's back.
是谁啊
Hey. What... Who is it?
没什么 莉比 只是些小鬼
It's nothing, Libby. It's just some kids.
他们瞎胡闹呢 回去睡吧 我马上回来
They were just messing about. Go back to bed. I'll be up in a minute.
好的
Okay.
那一个的谋杀案还没结案呢
The department doesn't close unsolved homicides,
实际上案子还在调查中
so, officially, the case is still open.
但我做了几年其它的工作
But I've only been on the job a couple of years,
所以我不清楚那些案子
so I don't know a lot about the old cases.
你总得告诉我点什么吧
You must be able to tell me something.
谁做的那事?
I mean, who did it, for Christ's sake?
那个家伙去见他爸爸
Well, the focus came down on the father.
皮特·沃德 他是个呆瓜
Peter Ward. He went a little nuts.
我以为你说全家都给害了
I thought you said the whole family were killed.
没错 但父亲活了下来
Well, the family was shot. The father survived.
-他还活着吗? -我不知道
- So he's still alive? - I don't really know.
-他在哪? -我不知道
- Well, where is he? - I don't know.
你能把档案给我看看吗?
Look. You can let me look at the case files and then...
-不能 这是警♥察♥的事 -我就自己看
- I can't do that. It's police business. - No. I'll do it on my own.
如果你们不管 我来管
Well, if you're not gonna do it, I'll do it.
怎么能让无关的人过问呢
We can't hand it out to the general public.
我不能算无关的 对吗?
Well, I'm hardly the general public, am I?
我买♥♥了那座房♥子
I mean, I bought the crime scene, for Christ's sake!
你的家现在是安全的地方了 好不
New Ashford is a safe town now, okay?
所以你不用担心任何事
So you got nothing to worry about.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
保重
Take care now.
莉比
Libby?
莉比
Libby?
在这
In here.
怎么了
What's going on?
她听见对面的小孩在手♥机♥里说什么了
She heard the kid from across the street on her cell.
她说什么了?
What did she say?
所有住这屋里的人都会给杀了的
Everybody who lives in this house gets killed.
哦 老天
Oh, God Almighty.
为什么会有人说这样的话
Why would she say something like that?
我告诉她们 等爸爸回来再说
I told them we'd wait till Daddy got home.
好吧 那...
Okay. Let me...
嗨 你好
Hi, there. Hi.
你在我家附近打电♥话♥了吗?
Look, were you talking on your phone near our house just now?
-我... -妈
- I just... - Mom!
我能...
Can I just...
嗨 我是对门的威尔 我想能不能...
Hi! I'm Will Atenton from across the street. I wanted... Can I...
我能...
Can I...
我们...
Hi. Um, look, we...
我们刚知道我们屋子发生过的事情
We just found out what happened in our house.
我不想让你女儿为难
I didn't mean to upset your daughter,
但她可能在我家附近
but I think she might have been talking
在手♥机♥里她朋友说话
with some friends on the phone, near the house,
让我女儿听到了 她们才5岁和7岁
and my daughters overheard, and they're five and seven and...
我知道她不是故意的 只是...
I know she didn't do it on purpose. It's just...
我会跟她说
I'll talk to her.
谢谢 谢谢 没别的事了
Thank you. Thank you. That's all I'm asking.
你知道吗 几天前是五周年
You know, it was the fifth anniversary a few days ago,
我女儿又做噩梦了
and my daughter's been having nightmares again.
很遗憾 太糟糕了
I'm sorry about that. That's awful.
你... 在我家门廊上留花了吗?
Did-Did you leave some flowers on our porch?
-妈 -没有
- Mom! - No.
-怎么了 -我能和你说点话吗?
- What? - Hey, can I see you for a minute?
那就这样 谢谢
Right. Okay, thank you.
那房♥子空置了很久
The house has been empty a long time.
没错 但... 地下室里有一帮青少年在胡混
Yes, except we've... We've got an infestation of teenagers in our basement.
你... 你不会知道的
And you... You wouldn't know...
你知道他们住这附近吗?
You wouldn't know... Do they live around here?
我想和他们的父母聊聊
I'd like to talk to their parents just so I can keep them away.
抱歉打扰你了
Right. I'm sorry to bother you.
祝你开心
Have a good day.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是想把这些盖住 睡不着
I'm just covering this up. I couldn't sleep.
这些是什么?
What is this?
那些孩子 那些...
Those kids, you know? That I...
我追的孩子留下的
The ones I chased off? They left this.
皮特·沃德
屠♥杀♥屋
"Slaughter house."
谁是皮特·沃德?
Who's Peter Ward?