梦 宅
威尔
Will.
全额服务费用和一本书的合约
Full severance package and a book deal.
毫无保留
Total non-disclosure.
毫无保留
Total.
好了 伙计们 收拾他的东西
Okay, boys. Get his stuff.
-完成了? -好了
- Danish? - Eclair?
我们会想你的 威尔
I'm gonna miss you, Will.
要我下午去接你吗 威尔先生
Little afternoon pick-me-up, Mr. A?
不用了 汤米
I'm okay, Tommy.
-你搬走了? -不 我辞职了
- Remodeling? - No, I quit.
为什么?
Why would you do that?
他想和家人有更多的时间在一起
He wants to spend more time with his family.
我不知你有家庭 把时间都花这里
Didn't know you had a family. Spend all your time here.
我有家庭的
Well, I do.
为第一个从GPH里逃走的最好的出版商干杯
Oh, to the best editor who ever escaped the dreary halls of GPH.
敬威尔
To Will.
敬威尔
To Will.
我们都会想你的 威尔·阿坦顿先生
We're gonna miss you, Mr. Atenton.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
-你终于出来了? -是的
- So, you finally made it out the door? - Yes.
你脑子里有很神奇的点子 说出来吧
You have some brilliant ideas in your head. Let them out.
你这么认为?
You think?
你不想被锁在这 直到老死吧?
You don't want to be chained to your desk as an old editor, do you?
不想
No.
拿着这个 菲尔县最好的出版商
Here. Best contractor in Fairfield County.
你不能只靠自己
Can't do it all by yourself.
我会想你的
I shall miss you.
-好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
阿坦顿
Hey, Atenton!
威尔 你好吗 我是海瑟 海瑟·费勒
Will. How you doing? Heather. Heather Keeler.
-我帮你找的房♥子 -是你啊 不好意思
- I found your house. - Yes, sorry.
-布兰博分公♥司♥ 我很好 -没错 你好吗
- Bramble Branch. I'm well. - Yes. Yes. How are you doing?
-要我载你一程吗? -不用 我可以叫出租车
- Do you need a lift? - No, no, I'm getting a taxi.
这种天气? 叫出租? 来吧 我带你
A cab in this weather? Come on. I'll give you a lift.
不不 我家是在左边
No, no, Heather. Mine's the one on the left.
你知道的 对吗?
But you know that, don't you?
好了 到了 享受你的新家吧
Okay, here we are. Enjoy your new home.
-谢谢 晚安 -晚安
- Thank you. You have a good night. - Good night.
是我 我想问问你7点15前能不能到
Sweetie, I just wanted to know, did you get the 7:15?
因为孩子要上♥床♥睡觉什么的...
'Cause I really don't know whether to put the kids to bed or not.
给我打电♥话♥
So, give me a call or let me know...
老天啊
Oh, Jesus!
威尔
Oh, Will!
你吓着我了
You gave me a fright.
疯子
Crazy.
你怎么不接我电♥话♥ 怎么了?
You don't answer the phone? What's going on?
怎么了
What?
你做到了
You did it.
真的吗? 真的吗?
You didn't? You didn't?
-你觉得我做不到? -我真没想到你能行
- You didn't think I would, did you? - I didn't think you would.
哦 你做了 我太为你骄傲了
You did it! Oh, you did it! I'm so proud of you!
我们要开心死了
Oh, we're gonna be so much happier.
-孩子们会高兴死的 -他们在哪?
- The kids are gonna be so much happier. - Where are they?
他们睡了
Oh, the kids are asleep.
-威尔·阿坦顿女士 -威尔·阿坦顿先生
- Mrs. Atenton. - Mr. Atenton.
-这是什么? -是孩子们的画
- What's this? - Oh, this is the kids' painting.
他们都睡了吗?
Have the children gone to bed?
没错 他们都太...
Yeah, the children are very...
他们都太累了 我让他们睡了
They're very tired. I put them in bed.
他们玩了一整天?
And they've been working all day?
我把衣服放这
I'll just put my coat down here, like this,
这个是...
and then my...
这个是张新的垫子
And this is a... This is a new cushion, I see.
-我能捏捏吗? -应该捏捏
- Shall I give it a squeeze? - think you should.
乖乖 吓死我了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
爸爸回家了!
Daddy's home! Daddy's home!
你们在干什么
What have you been doing?
-画画 -画画? -真的吗?
- Um, painting! - Painting! - Oh, really?
宝贝们 想让爸爸看看那个惊喜吗
Sweetie, you wanna show Daddy the surprise?
-哦 对了 -对了 那个惊喜
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! - Yeah, yeah, yeah? That surprise.
好了吗? 1 2 3 拉
Okay, ready, Dee Dee? One, two, three, go!
-你喜欢吗? -当然 我很喜欢
- Do you like it? - Yeah, I do.
-真的? -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-实话吗? -没错 你被雇佣了
- Honestly? - Yeah, you're hired.
真的? 你付不起我工钱的
You can't afford me.
我想大概能付得起
I think I might be able to.
那个 是什么奇怪的味道
What is that? There's a very strange smell around here.
-你 你 你 -我知道是什么了
- You! You! You! You! You! - I know what it is.
是臭臭 臭臭的孩子们
Stinky. Mmm-hmm. It's stinky kids.
-臭臭们要洗澡了 -臭臭们
- Stinky kids need bath time! - Stinky kids.
你能和我说说这小说是关于什么的吗?
Are you gonna tell me what this novel's about?
我要和你说的话
If I tell you about it, then...
这些都会不见的 对吗?
Well, then it all disappears, doesn't it?
我知道里面的角色住哪 真的可以
But I can see the characters, Libby. I can.
就象我可以清楚...
Just... Just as clearly as I can...
谢谢 清楚看到你在这一样
Thank you. ...as I can see you now.
谢谢你的花
Thanks for the flowers.
什么时候? 我没给你送花
When? I didn't give them to you.
今早我在台阶上找到的
I found them on the porch this morning.
那一定是暗恋者送的
They're probably from a secret admirer.
就是你
Of yours.
-不是我 -也许呢
- No. - Maybe.
某位先生把花留在门口的
Some gentleman caller leaving you flowers on the doorstep.
想你
Missed you.
你在这我感觉好安全
I feel so safe when you're here.
我哪也不去
Well, I'm not gonna go anywhere.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
也许是回忆吧
Ah, memories, maybe.
你记得这个吗?
Do you remember this?
永远
Forever.
你记得这个吗? 就一点点
You remember this? Just a little bit of this.
你记得这个吗?
You remember this?
-你好吗? -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
那 星期天见
All right. See you Sunday.
-你能9点前把她送回来吗? -行了 我知道规矩的
- Can you have her back by 9:00? - Oh, for Christ's sake, I know the drill.
我们能正常的说话吗?
Can't we have a single exchange without you turning...
在你说话像刀子的时候? 不 我们没法♥正♥常说话
Without you twisting the knife? No, it seems we can't.
拜
Bye.
拜 宝贝
Bye, honey.
-我就知道这么多 -很好
- That's all I know. - That's good.
很好
That's good.
威尔 过来一下
Will, come here.
来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
你瞧
Would you look at that?
我不想把这里都刷了
You know what? I'm not gonna paint over it.
不用了 大部分都好了
Don't. Belongs to the house.
我曾经在楼上也这么做过
They used to run up those stairs.
想知道她们现在在哪
Wonder where they are now.
让父母陷入疯狂
Driving their parents insane.
先生 你的财务报表
Your financial statements, sir.
不是我们希望的那样
It's not what we hoped.
你能付抚养费吗?
Any word on your custody appeal?
不好意思 先生
Sorry, sir.
杰克 你女儿的抚养权问题提交了
但我想不会成功的 周
进来
Enter.
嗨 莎士比亚 给你弄了杯茶
Hey, Shakespeare. Just brought you some tea.
迪迪 别去烦你♥爸♥ 他写书呢
Hey, Dee Dee. Dee Dee, leave Daddy alone. He's writing. Come on.
来吧 爸爸工作呢 出来
Dee Dee, come on, come out of there. Daddy's working. Come on.
-我要爸爸 -爸爸工作呢
- I want Daddy. - He's working right now. I told you.
威尔