we're bonded.
修道院长和我都不知道我如何到的寺院
Neither the abbot nor I knew how I got to the monastery.
僧侣们埋葬了我父母
The monks buried my parents.
所有人都以为我的伤口是那次撞车造成的
Everyone assumed my wound was from the crash.
我唯一记得的只有那个独眼男人
The only thing I remembered was the One-Eyed Man.
我学会了读书写字
I learned to read and write.
生活很平淡
Life was simple.
直到有一天 我学会了一种新语言
Until one day, I learned to understand a new language.
我从血液中感受到森林生物的本能
I felt the instincts of the forest creatures in my blood.
我能理解他们的呼唤和叫声
Their calls and sounds made sense to me.
一个只有我能理解的新世界
A new world only I understood.
然后我醒来发现我正透过他物的眼睛
Then I woke seeing through something else's eyes.
我知道我和别人连结在一起
I knew I was bound to another...
而且我要去找到他们
that I had to find them.
她向我解释了如何救了我
She explained to me how she saved my life.
我向她打听独眼男人的消息
I asked for information about the One-Eyed Man.
如果她能帮我找到他并完成复仇
If she'd help me to find him and get revenge.
但你知道她的回答
You know her answer.
你当时太年轻了
You were so young.
你好啊
Hello there.
她有一颗冰冷的心对吧
She's got a cold heart, huh?
这个不错
Hmm. This is nice.
看看这个
Look at that.
你本来想干嘛
What were you up to?
烧纸吗
Burning papers?
请宽恕我
Beg pardon.
你毁掉了我的计划
You ruined my plan.
是吗 从屋顶坠入的计划吗
Hmm. The fall-through-the-roof plan?
是啊 别以为我没注意你窃取我的形象
Yeah, and don't think I haven't noticed you stealing my look.
过来吧你
Ow. Come here.
至少你不用跟她连在一起 像牛一样
Well, at least you're not yoked to her like I am, like an ox.
我不明白 听起来不错 共用一颗心脏
I don't know. Sounds quite nice, sharing a heart.
-他是牛吗 -感觉跟他物连在一起
Is he an ox? Feeling connected with something.
还是我们都是牛
Or are we the ox?
你是说对待任何事都同时有两种感觉吗
Feeling two ways about everything at the same time?
我是说 上一分钟 我很好
I mean, one minute, I'm fine
接下来我就哭了 抓狂了
the next, I'm crying, I'm raging
就饿了 渴了 热了 就
I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm hot, I'm co...
好啊 你俩组合还真不赖
Yeah, great team you two make.
为追逐一个猎物而来 却丢了原来的
Came for one quarry, lost the other.
是啊 那狼人怎么办
Yeah, what about the Wolf?
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
我总是能找到他
I can always find him later.
你为何不去审问一下那边的蛇脸女孩
Why don't you go and ask slither-face over there
第四个人在哪
where the fourth one is?
你说你是来准备安营扎寨的
You said you were coming to make the camp ready?
人都到齐了吗
Were you all meeting up?
这么说蝎子也来了
So the Scorpion's coming here?
可爱的男孩
Lovely boy.
你本应等到他露面的
You should've waited till he showed himself.
现在他会感觉到你
Now he'll sense you,
并藏在岩石后面直到你放松警惕
hide under a rock until you least suspect.
那么得劳烦你带我们找到他了
Then you'll lead us to him.
好吧 好吧 如果这就是她所有的措辞
All right, well, if that's all she's got to say,
你也许也会找到他
you might as well get it done.
卢卡斯 记住我跟你说的话
Lukas, remember the part about listening to me.
让我们把她带回镇上
Let's take her to town.
她该去蹲大牢
She'll be put in jail.
孩子 不要用一生来悔恨你的优柔寡断
Kid, don't go a lifetime regretting a missed opportunity.
这蛇女可是杀害了你的父母
That Snake murdered your parents.
在镇上 她将受到正义制裁
In town, she will face justice.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
快动手 这对大家都好
Do it. For both of us.
别理他 他喝高了我都看到重影了
Ignore him. He's so drunk even I'm seeing double.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
自从第一次咱俩共用视野后再也没发生过
I've never shared sight with you since that first time,
并且直到我死都不会有第二次了
and I will go to my grave before I do it again.
知道吗
You know what?
你本该让我死在那
You should've just let me die,
因为所有发生的事都提醒我
because all this has done is reminded me
在我最需要你的时候你让我失望
that when I needed you most, you failed me.
就像她会让你失望一样
Just like she'll fail you.
卢卡斯 不要
Lukas, don't.
快动手
Do it!
你若放这条恶棍一条生路
You let this villain live,
你就要花一辈子
you'll be chasing your own One-Eyed Man
来寻找你生命中的独眼男人了
for the rest of your life.
动手啊 快动手啊
Do it! Do it!
- 从来就没有独眼男人 - 什么
- There was no One-Eyed Man. - What?
是国王引起的
It was the king.
当我抵达你们的海岸时
From the moment I came to your shores,
我就不信任国王拉兹万
I didn't trust King Razvan.
边境战争伤亡惨重
The border war was taking a terrible toll,
但人们却称他为英雄
yet the people called him hero.
他们有的选吗
What choice did they have?
我的计划是
My subjects...
他比任何人所知的更加奢侈
He lived more extravagantly than anyone knew.
我曾写信要求他以和平谈判来解决问题
I sent him requests to pursue peace negotiations.
国王采取了秘密行动
The king took action in secrecy.
我怀疑他派了间谍来引发战争
I suspected he'd used agents to start the war,
以便他有借口来攻击敌国
to give him an excuse to attack the enemy.
但在我能指证他们之前
But before I could prove anything,
他离战场太近了
he strayed too close to the battle.
他们带他去镇上
They were taking him to town
他们原指望我能救他
where they would expect me to save him.
把他们从路上撞下去
Run them off the road!
我说把他们从路上撞下去
Run them off the road, I said!
救救你的国王吧
Help your king.
把它给我吧
Give it to me.
把它给我吧
Give it to me!
分享你的心脏 这是你的使命
Share your heart! It's your duty!
人们好奇为什么我拒绝了国王
People wonder why I refused the king.
真♥相♥是 我已经跟一个更值得活下去的人
The truth is, I had already shared my heart
共用了心脏
with someone more deserving of life.
也就是你
You.
但是国王活了下来
But the king survived.
两周后
And in a fortnight,
他就站在那群说我是个叛徒的人的前面
he was before the people branding me a traitor.
你真丢脸
Shame on you!
我误判了他的声望和战争滋生出的恐惧
I misjudged his popularity and the fear that war breeds.
我失去了大家的信任
I lost the people's trust.
你可以攻击 把国王打倒
You could have just attacked, taken the king down.
没有人能阻止龙
No one could stop a dragon.
强迫所有人服从我吗
And force everyone to obey me? Hmm.
一旦你用恐惧取代了信任
Once you replace trust with fear,
就再也回不去了
there is no going back.
那独眼人呢
And the One-Eyed Man?
他们那天用的马车 是敌人的
The wagon they used that day, it belonged to the enemy.
车是敌人的颜色 挂着敌人的旗帜
Their colors, their flag.
那就是你说的独眼男人
That was your One-Eyed Man.
你说独眼人是真的
You said he was real.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
不 我在保护你
No, I protected you.
如果你知道这件事应该归咎于国王
If you had known the king was responsible,
你会把你自己害死的
you'd have just gotten yourself killed.
你还需要更多证据吗
What more proof do you need?
快动手吧
Do it!
活蹦乱跳的 那不像你
Alive and kicking. That's not like you.
是啊 我变了 交给你
Yeah. I'm a changed man. Here.
瓦娜
Oana!
来了 爸爸
电影精选列表