这片土地上的人们从未一睹过龙的真容
No one in our land had ever seen a dragon before.
它们不过是不列颠尼亚那里迷雾岛的传说
They were just legends from the foggy isle of Britannia.
但传说有一日成真了
Then the legends became real.
七头由至高龙王德拉戈养育的巨龙
Seven dragons raised by the venerable Drago
在加雷斯王统治之年离开了不列颠尼亚
in the reign of King Gareth left Britannia,
足迹遍布七海
spreading across the seven seas,
其中的一只来到了这里
and one of them landed here.
为这因战乱而破损不堪的王国带来希望
It came to bring hope to our war-torn kingdom,
但事情出了岔子 导致它被放逐
but something went wrong and it was banished.
在那之后 人们仅在低语中暗暗提及它
In time, people only spoke of it in whispers
而人们给予了它一个名字
and the name they gave to it...
就是叛徒
was "traitor."
但这个王国仍旧需要希望
But our kingdom still needs hope.
有些时候它需要那种看起来并不够格的人
And sometimes, it takes the most unlikely person
来找到希望
to help you find it.
就是这里
Just in there.
拜托了小伙们 我们要把最后一垄地犁完
Aw, come on, boys. We have to get the last row plowed.
没错拉杜 我知道很冷
Yes, Radu, I know it's cold,
但是今年没什么收成 种子也不多
but this year's harvest was bad and crop seeds scarce,
所以我们要确保每一粒都种到地里
so we have to make sure it's all in the ground safe and sound.
加油皮丘和拉杜
Aw, come on, Pincu and Radu.
想想谷仓里有多暖和
Think how warm it'll be in the barn.
我还会把这副犁卸掉
We'll get this yoke off your neck.
我懂了
I see.
小伙子们 如果不把剩下这点地种了
Boys, if we don't get what little we have planted,
我就把你们吃了
we'll have to eat you.
妈
Ma?
不要
Oh, no!
这是第六次劫掠了
This makes six raids.
干完这一票之后
Done with this, then.
就该分头行动了
Time to scatter.
我去北方
I'll go north.
招揽人手
I'll recruit.
那我就带着行李去西方
And I'll go west, with my pack.
我则去南方的沙漠准备我们的老巢
And I'll go south to the desert to make ready our den.
那我就只有去东方咯
That leaves east to me.
是时候准备新的毒药了
Time to boil new poisons.
一周之内 我们再会面一起干一票
And in a week, we gather to attack again.
龙之心
致命复仇
是国王
The king!
国王要来了
The king is coming! It's the king!
拉兹万国王来了
There's the king. King Razvan.
拉兹万国王
King Razvan!
都让开 给国王让路
Make way. Make way for the king.
很美味 非常感谢
Delicious. Thank you.
陛下 人们对饥荒私下里议论纷纷
Your Majesty? Whispers of famine are everywhere.
人们都指望着您的领导
We're counting on your leadership.
打开国库 施行灌溉计划
Open the treasury. Implement an irrigation plan...
我们的乡下出现了掠夺者
We have marauders in the countryside.
这是我的首要要务
I must give that priority.
但我会记住你的谏言
But I will take your concerns to heart.
陛下
Your Grace.
祝你今日美满
Good day to you.
我的王 我的孩子在挨饿 地里没有收成
My king, my children are starving. The fields are empty.
收下这些皇家仓库的种子
Take this crop seed from the royal stores,
你的痛苦如施我身
for as you suffer, so do I.
十分感谢您
Oh, thank you.
陛下 我要面见国王
Your Majesty! I need to speak with the king.
进谏时段已经过去了
The audience of appeals is over.
我不是来请求帮助的 我是来报案的
I'm not asking for favors. I wish to claim an offense.
四名穷凶恶徒和他们的同伙
Four vicious murderers and their gang
袭击了一处村庄
are raiding the countryside.
国王将会惩治一切不法之人
The king brings all outlaws to justice.
-终有一日 -那样也太久了
- Eventually.- Eventually is too long.
-他们已经劫掠了六座村庄 -退后
- They've sacked six villages! - I said stay back!
他们杀了我的家人
They killed my family!
还烧掉了我们的家 我想要复仇
They burned our house down, and I wish to have revenge.
那就去找个酒馆雇个佣兵
Then find a beer hall and hire a sellsword.
听好了 除非你想蹲监狱 不然就滚
Now, unless you want to go to jail, get lost!
难以置信 我自己知道路
Impossible. I have a great sense of direction.
你难道要自恋一整天吗
You just gonna admire yourself all day?
哦 不好意思
Oh, yeah, um...
这样吧 我全要了
Thing is, I just want them all.
好了 小伙子们
All right, boys.
我会想你们的
I'll miss you.
至少你们还有彼此
At least you'll have each other.
好了 这是你的杜卡斯
All right. Here's your ducats.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知不知道酒馆在哪里
You don't happen to know where the beer hall is, do you?
-你好啊 -你呢 -你好
- Hello. - How are you? - Hello.
-我好喜欢你的衬衫 是新买♥♥的吗 -谢谢夸奖
- I like your blouse. Is it new? - Oh, thank you.
-真漂亮 -你人真好
- It's pretty. - It's really lovely.
-有空再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
-打扰一下请问您有没有附子草 -没有
- Excuse me? Do you have wolfsbane? - No, I don't have any.
-没有附子草吗 -不好意思
- No wolfsbane? - I'm sorry.
-甘草也没有吗 -柳树皮倒是有
- No licorice root? - Got willow bark.
-有什么东西能够镇痛的 -罂粟头
- How can I make pain reliever? - Poppy heads.
它能治秋咳症吗
Will it cure the autumn cough?
-小伙子 让一让 -对不起
- Hello, young sir? - Oh, sorry.
李子多少钱
How... How much for the plums?
嗯 真不错
Mm. Delicious, yeah. Mm.
-瓦娜 -来了父亲
- Oana! - Coming, Father.
瓦娜
Oana.
打扰一下
Um... excuse me?
我想雇一名猎人
I wish to hire a hunter.
这里只有把能你扒个干净的醉汉
Nothing but drunks in here who'll rob you blind.
如果你要找猎人的话 我就是最好的那个
Now, if it's a hunter you need, I'm the best there is.
我叫达瑞斯
Name's Darius. Hmm.
我要找的是猎杀人的杀手
I need a hunter of men.
我知道 你想向那四个
Yeah, I know. You seek the four killers
劫掠了你村庄的凶手寻仇
who've been raiding the countryside.
你手下有多少人
How many swords are in your company?
一个 我是独行侠
One. I work alone.
我是花钱悬赏 不是准备葬礼
Well, I wish to pay for a manhunt, not a funeral.
因为那些野蛮人的行径
Orphans and weeping widows have been
这两周已经有不少孤儿寡母
passing through here for a fortnight
在这儿来来往往
all because of these savages,
但我在等一个人
but I've been waiting for someone
想要对此付出行动
who wants to do something about it.
所以不要浪费时间了 雇我 让我去缉凶
So stop wasting time, hire me, let's get hunting.
你 戴花的那个
Hey! Flower boy!
你是想偷我们的活干吗
Are you trying to steal our hire?
很高兴见到你伊戈尔
Igor, lovely to see you.
你怎么就觉得这活是你的了
How do you figure he's yours?
他手里拿着我们的杜卡斯
Well, he's holding our ducats.
你们的杜卡斯
Your ducats.
听着 你想要雇佣猎人
Now, you want to rent blades.
我们四个和他一个人一个价
We're four for the price of his one.
没错
Aye.
这买♥♥卖♥♥确实更划算
Well, that is a better deal.
而且我们也不像他这样难缠
And we don't come with as much crazy baked in the pudding.
听着 有些事通常看上去好不一定真的好
Look, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
干什么
Hey!
太迟了 佣金已付
Too late. Offer's up.
不过这些应该够我们的咨♥询♥费了
But this should cover our consultation.
干杯
Cheers.
不好意思 我是想砍你另一只手的
Sorry. I was aiming for the other hand.
宰了他
Kill him!
看来你确实想蹲监狱
Guess you do wanna go to jail.
他欠我一只手
You owe me a hand!
电影精选列表