比上次那只还大
That's even bigger than the last one.
其实跟上只差不多大
Actually, he's about the same size.
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
糟了
Oh, dear.
跑啊 他要逃走了
Run! He's getting away!
哦
Uh-oh.
怎么了
What's going on?
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
怎么了 快跑哇
Run. That's what's going on!
跑
Run.
跑
Run?
卡拉 卡拉
Kara! Kara!
冷静一下 弟兄们 冷静
Peace, brothers, peace!
-异教♥徒♥ -戈柏弟兄
-Heathens! -Brother Gilbert.
主啊 原谅我 我的孩子
Oh, good Lord, forgive me, my child.
-骗子 -骗子
-Liar! -Liar!
没有龙 就不收钱
No dragon, no charge.
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
-肉 -肉
-Meat. -Meat.
我们要死了 上帝帮助我们 我们要死了
Were going to die! God help us! Were all going to die!
冷静一下 戈柏弟兄 我们不会死 只是在飞
Calm yourself, Brother Gilbert, were not going to die, were just flying.
如果你想找死
If you're going to get yourself killed,
还不如去跟艾侬斗
you might as well do it in the fight against Einon.
我想卡拉说得对
I think Kara has a point.
但我宁愿先着陆再说
But I'd rather discuss it on the ground.
杰可 这个鬼地方是哪里
Draco, what unholy place is this?
鬼地方
Unholy?
这是仙境 亚瑟王的安息之地
This is Avalon, the resting place of King Arthur himself.
就像预言所说的 我找到了你 英勇的亚瑟王
So it was foretold, and so have I found you, brave King Arthur.
让那首歌♥
And let the song...
勇气 美德 真诚
Valor, virtue, truth.
对了 真诚
Oh, yes, truth.
阿们
Amen.
准备好了 卡拉
Ready now, Kara.
你呢 柏温
And you, Bowen?
柏温
Bowen?
这是仙境 就是圆桌武士的影之地
This is Avalon, the shadow realm of the Round Table.
-这真是好预兆 -光有好预兆无法获胜 你也是
Its a divine omen. Omens won't win battles. Nor will you.
你会发现在招募人马时
And you'll find out when you try to raise your army.
妳已经知道妳们村里的人有多勇敢
You already know the courage in your village.
要向年轻女孩子丢蔬菜时 他们都很勇敢
They're very brave at pelting young girls with vegetables.
总要有个开始 祝我们好运好吗 杰可
It must start somewhere. Will you wish us luck, Draco?
很久以前 当人类刚开始出现 而龙已经存在很久的时候
Long ago, when man was young and the dragon already old,
我们族类中的智者曾怜悯人类
the wisest of our race took pity on man.
它把所有的龙聚集起来 要它们发誓永远看护人类
He gathered together all the dragons, making them vow to watch over man always
在它死时 夜晚就出现了这些星星
and at the moment of his death, the night became alive with those stars
因此龙的天堂诞生了
and thus was born the dragons heaven.
但我们死时 并非所有的龙都能进入 这个闪亮的地方
But when we die, not all dragons are admitted to this shining place.
我们必须赢取 如果不努力赢取
No, we have to earn it and if we don't,
我们的精神就会消失 就像我们从来没有存在过一样
our spirit disappears as if we never were
因此我跟一个垂死的男孩 分享我的生命力
and that's why I shared my life force with a dying boy,
把人和龙结合
so I would reunite man and dragon
好让我确保死后上天与弟兄们团聚
and ensure my place among my ancient brothers of the sky.
但我的牺牲却成为我的罪孽
But my sacrifice became my sin.
原来是你
It was you.
你的心在艾侬的胸中跳动着
Your heart beats in Einon's breast.
对 我一半的心却夺走我全部的灵魂
Yes, my half-heart that cost me all of my soul.
即使当时我知道他天性残酷
Even then I knew his bloodthirsty nature,
但我以为我的心能改变他
but I thought my heart could change him.
天哪 我太天真了
My God, I was so naive.
我更天真
No more than I.
我这辈子一直梦想要侍奉 崇高的国王 有着崇高的理想
All my life I've dreamed of serving noble kings, noble ideals.
梦想很不容易破灭
Dreams die hard, and you hold them
直到它们化成灰烬 你还握在手里
in your hands long after they've turned to dust.
我绝不会再那样天真了
I will not be that naive again!
嗯
Mm-hmm.
卡拉 我跟妳一起去
Kara, I will go with you.
随便你
So be it.
再见了 柏温
Farewell, Bowen.
勇气
Valor!
勇气
Valor!
勇气
Valor!
一个骑士要发誓有勇气
A knight is sworn to valor.
一个骑士要发誓有勇气
A knight is sworn to valor.
一个骑士要发誓有勇气
A knight is sworn to valor.
他一心追求美德
His heart knows only virtue.
他一心追求美德
His heart knows only virtue.
他以刀刃保护无助者
His blade defends the helpless.
他以刀刃保护无助者
His blade defends the helpless.
他以力量支持弱者
His might upholds the weak.
他以力量支持弱者
His might upholds the weak.
他的言语必定诚信
His word speaks only truth.
他的言语必定诚信
His word speaks only truth.
他的愤怒使恶人丧胆
His wrath undoes the wicked.
他的愤怒使恶人丧胆
His wrath undoes the wicked.
现在我知道妳完全疯了
Now I know you're completely mad.
妳要我们跟妳和牧师反去抗艾侬
You want us to follow you and a priest against Einon?
对 跟她
Yes. To hell, more like.
但这次我们会赢 你不了解
But this time we can win. You don't understand.
我不想了解 我只了解这个
I don't want to understand! I understand this!
我了解我在矿场做了六年苦工 我只需要了解这点
I understand six years in a quarry! That's all I need to understand!
我知道 相信我 我知道你们所受的苦 修伊
I know. Believe me, I know what you've been through, Hewe.
-但这次我们加入了 -笨蛋才会加入你们
But this time we've been joined... -only a fool would join you!
-你没有在听我说 -我受够了妳的馊主意
-You're not listening to what I'm saying! -I've had enough of your mischief!
想跟艾侬作对 省省力气吧
Save your strength for the fight against Einon.
-没有人要跟艾侬对抗 -我就要开始
-There isn't any fight against Einon. -I'm going to start one.
你的人马在哪里 骑士
You and what army, Knight?
你这辈子从没有射过箭 就算生气 练习都没有
You have never fired a bow in your life, in anger or in practice?
没有
No.
拉弓
Draw your bow.
沿着箭看过去
Sight along the arrow.
放开
Release.
侥幸吧 再来一次
Beginners luck. Try again.
拉稳
Steady.
戈柏弟兄 你真是天生好手
Brother Gilbert, you're a natural.
慢慢来
Easy.
来 站稳
Here, widen your stance.
上 下
Up, down.
一次砍下去
One fluid stroke.
这可以把一个人的头颅劈开
This could cleave a man's skull.
像布丁一样
Like a pudding.
吃
Eat.
我要更多人
I need more men!
这只是一些农民拿着草叉嚷嚷而已
Its just a few peasants waving pitchforks!
我注意到他们都是你管辖的人
I noticed they're all on your land.
你一把年纪了 还忙着放鹰打猎
You're not too busy hawking in your old age
连属下也不顾了
to keep control of your minions, are you?
选我
Choose me?
我只是说我们任何一人 都有能力以一挡百
I was just saying that any one of us is worth 100 of them.
勇敢的费顿啊 你是一支一人军队
My brave Felton, an army unto himself.
嗯
Well.
笨蛋
Fool!
我知道他们的领导人 而且我绝不低估他
I know this man who leads them, and I will not underestimate him!
别低估他 也别低估那只龙
Him or the dragon!
孩子 别怕那只龙
Don't be afraid of the dragon, my son.
我什么都不怕 不怕
I'm afraid of nothing! Nothing!
你懂吗
You understand?
这是作母亲的送给孩子一个礼物
A mother's gift to her son.