不错
Not bad.
但还不够让你活命
But not good enough to live.
我坐下好吗
Mind if I sit down?
我的体力没你好
I don't have your energy.
打斗时要冷静
Fight with your head.
不要动心
Not your heart.
伸直
Straight.
好点了 艾侬
Better, Einon.
但你还是会死
But you're still dead.
看准目标 别太激动
Purpose, not passion.
吃泥巴是绝对不会胜利的
No one ever found victory in the dirt.
农民很不满
The peasants are revolting.
他们总是很不满 王子
They've always been revolting, Prince.
但现在 他们要造♥反♥了
But now they're rebelling.
佛莱恩国王要他的儿子去目睹 他获得神圣的胜利
King Freyne wants his son to witness his noble victory.
打击苦难的人♥民♥ 有什么神圣的
There's nothing noble about crushing desperate men.
他们是无♥耻♥的叛徒
They're traitorous scum!
听从国王的命令
The king commands!
带他来
Bring him!
你这褓姆 你也可以来
You can come, too, nursemaid.
去死吧 禽兽
Die, you dog!
-我真希望我们也能下去 -你可不希望去
-I wish we were down there. -No, you don't.
我想去 我想看你大展伸手 柏温
Yes, I do. Just to see you in action, Bowen.
你的剑会是最锐利的一把剑
Yours would be the finest blade on the field.
我的刀刃可不要为你父亲屠♥杀♥无辜
My blade was not made for your father's slaughter.
他是我的父亲 柏温 他是国王
He is my father, Bowen, and he is the king.
对
Yes.
可是当你成为国王时 要记得今天
But when you are king, remember today
记得战斗与屠♥杀♥之间的不同
and the difference between battle and butchery,
记住远古法则
and remember the Old Code.
那你就会成为比你父亲更伟大的国王
Then you'll be a greater king than your father.
我保证 骑士
I promise, Knight,
我会更伟大
I will be greater.
西元984年
佛莱恩
Freyne!
现在 修伊 现在
Now, Hewe, now!
他被困住了
He's trapped!
艾侬
Einon!
艾侬
Einon!
艾侬 不要
Einon, no!
够了
Enough!
够了 到外面去打
Enough! The battle's out there!
父亲
Father?
去死 给我
Die! Its mine!
艾侬 艾侬
Einon! Einon!
我来了 艾侬
I'm here, Einon!
我来了 国王陛下
I'm here, my king.
他死了 皇后
Dead, Madame.
你的丈夫佛莱恩国王被杀了
King Freyne, your husband, slain.
带进来
In here!
带进来 放在床上
In here, on the bed.
艾侬
Einon!
出去 出去
Get out! Out!
出去 布莱克 出去
Out! Brok, out!
你留下来 柏温
You stay, Bowen.
原谅我 爱丝琳皇后
Forgive me, Queen Aislinn.
没什么好原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
他的父亲独♥裁♥霸道 死有余辜
His father's tyranny brought him to this end.
他已经无可救药了
He's beyond all help.
不见得
Not all.
骑士宣誓忠勇
A knight is sworn to valor.
宣誓忠勇
Sworn to valor.
-一心追求美德 -美德
-His heart knows only virtue. -Virtue.
他以刀刃保护无助者
His blade defends the helpless.
他以力量支持弱者
His might upholds the weak.
你一定要醒醒 儿子
You must stay awake, my son.
一定要醒醒 跟着我念法则
You must stay awake. Repeat the Code.
-法则 -他以力量支持弱者
-The Code. -His might upholds the weak.
他的言语必定诚信
His word speaks only truth.
他的愤怒
His wrath...
使恶人丧胆
Undoes the wicked.
布莱克 留在那里
Brok, stay there.
主
Lord!
伟者
Great one!
你的歌♥声很悲哀
Your song is sad!
今晚星光闪耀吗
Are the stars shining tonight?
不 在这黑暗中没有闪耀的灵魂
No. No bright souls glitter in this darkness.
下去 走
Leave us. Go.
爱丝琳 居尔特人之女
Aislinn, daughter of the Celts.
我们喜欢你们 与你们为友
Whose people loved your kind and called you friend.
对 国王的儿子 残酷又狡猾
Yeah, the king's son, cruel and full of trickery.
这是妳来此的目的吗 屠龙者之妻
Is this why you've come, dragonslayer's wife?
屠龙者之寡妇
Dragonslayer's widow!
这个孩子不是他的父亲
This boy is not his father.
这位骑士是他的导师 他教导他远古法则
This knight here is his mentor. He has taught him the Old Code.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
伤口很深
The wound is deep.
妳知道妳在要求什么
You know what you ask.
我会以你的方式教导他
I will teach him your ways.
你将庇荫他成长
He will grow in your grace.
他会正直善良地长大 我发誓
He will grow just and good. I swear.
不 那孩子必须发誓
No! The boy must swear.
把你的剑给我 骑士
Give me your sword, Knight.
你的剑
Your sword!
别怕
Do not be afraid.
他会救你的
He can save you.
听好 孩子
Now listen to me, boy.
发誓你不会像你父亲一样 血腥独♥裁♥
Swear that your father's blood lust and tyranny died with him.
发誓你将以慈度日 以慈统治
Swear that you will live and rule with mercy.
跟我来 学习正道
Come to me and learn the Once-ways.
马上发誓
Now swear!
我发誓
I swear.
艾侬
Einon!
艾侬
Einon!
他死了
He's dead!
冷静点 远古法则的骑士
Peace, Knight of the Old Code.
仔细看看这古老荣耀之神奇
Witness the wonders of an ancient glory.
我以半颗心让你复活
Half my heart to make you whole.
它的力量可净化你虚弱的身体
Its strength to purify your weakness.
活下去 记住你的誓言
Live, and remember your oath.
我侍奉父亲 只是为了他的儿子
I served the father only for the sake of the son.
我把一切希望寄托在他身上
All my hopes rest on him.
我心存怀疑 愚蠢不智 请原谅
Forgive a doubting fool.
如果有需要 就呼唤我
Call when you need of me.
想要什么就问我
Ask what you will of me.
我将随时以剑侍奉你
My sword, my service are yours.
只要随时提醒他的誓言就好
Only remind him always of his vow,
远古法则的骑士
Knight of the Old Code.
布莱克
Brok.
陛下
Your Majesty?
罗马人建了坚固的城♥堡♥
The Romans built this great fortress.
我要重建它 还要建得更坚固
I will rebuild it, and mine will be greater.
陛下 重建废墟会需要许多人力
It will take many men, my Lord, to rebuild this ruin.
对
Yes.
对的
Yes, it will.
现在可不叛逆了
Not so rebellious now.
你应该谢我 孩子
You should thank me, boy.
如果不是我下手 你当不成国王
It was my stroke made you king.
不 布莱克 我不要让他成为烈士
No, Brok, I want no martyrs.
死亡应该是种解脱 而不是惩罚
Death should be a release, not a punishment.
好个禽兽