你不知道有多可怕
You have no idea how terribly
悲痛欲绝 我们造成了陈小姐的案例
grief-stricken we were by Miss Tran's case.
乔根因为所有的滥用行为 夜不能寐
Jorgen has lost so much sleep over all the abuses.
很惭愧吧
It's humbling, huh?
大自然是好耐心的雕塑家
Nature is such a patient sculptor.
磨一小点
Grinding a tiny bit
每一天 每一点 慢慢地 千百年来
each day slowly, slowly for thousands of years to
造出了超级美丽的万物
make such a supremely beautiful thing.
真是浪费
What a waste.
多么可怕的浪费
What a dreadful waste.
请原谅乔根
You'll have to excuse Jorgen.
过去的几天尤其煎熬
These past few days has been especially hard.
做出这么大的决定 这么快
Such a big decision to make and so quickly.
通常当我们访问殖民地时
Normally when we visit the Colony,
我们喜欢在霍宁斯沃格呆几天
we like to spend a few days in Honningsvåg.
但后来消息传来
But then the news came...
我们就来了
and uh, yeah, well, here we are
突然赶来
suddenly imposing on you.
我们几乎没有时间收拾行李
We scarcely had the time to pack.
对不起 有什么消息
I'm sorry, w-what news?
甲烷释放
Why, the methane release.
在南极 你必须懂得甲烷
In Antarctica. You must know about the methane.
是的
Yeah...
这并不算新闻 不是吗
that's not-that's not new, is it? I mean--
新闻或旧闻
New or old,
结束了
it's the end.
一切都结束了
It's the end of everything.
世界出现过五次大灭绝
The world has already seen five major extinctions,
现在会有另一个
and now there will be another.
我 我不想相信
I...I didn't want to believe it.
我们全都不相信 但
None of us did, but
我们在赫尔辛基 大大小小
there we were in Helsinki, big and small.
气象学家 细菌学家 人口学家 物理学家
Climatologists, bacteriologists, demographers, physicists,
免疫学家
immunologists,
26名诺贝尔奖得主在我们之中
26 Nobel Prize winners among us.
我们建立了所有的模型 做了所有的数学
We built all the models, did all the math,
所有的结论都是一致的
and all conclusion was consistent.
智人很快就会从地球上消失
Homo Sapiens will soon vanish from the Earth.
具有精算的确定性
It is now an actuarial certainty.
不管结局会如何
No matter how the end will come--
环境灾难
environmental disaster,
大范围流行疾病
pandemic disease,
不可呼吸的空气
unbreathable air,
非饮用水 没有足够的食物
impotable water, not enough food,
核冬天 或其组合
nuclear winter, some combination of them all.
相对地 很快 地球将真正地清洗人类
Relatively soon the Earth will indeed purge itself of human life,
天知道还有多少物种
and God knows how many other species.
真的意味着灭绝吗 那微型人呢
Do you really mean extinction? What about downsizing?
是啊 太晚了
Yeah, yeah, too little too late.
世界上只有3% 的人微型化
Only three percent of the world has miniaturized.
根本没有足够的时间
There simply isn't enough time.
不是一个非常成功的物种 这些智人
Not a very successful species, these Homo Sapiens,
即使有这么大的智慧
even with such great intelligence.
仅仅20万年
Barely 200,000 years.
鳄鱼活了2亿年
Alligator has survived 200 million years
大脑却如同核桃大小
with a brain the size of a walnut.
人们一直在预测世界末日
People have been predicting the end of the world
几千年了
for thousands of years.
现在真的发生了
And now it's really happening.
我想 未来一定有人会猜中的
I guess somebody had to be right someday.
很痛苦
So sad.
极其痛苦
Very sad.
好吧 我去睡觉了
Okay, I go sleep now.
晚安 保罗
Good night, Paul.
晚安 陈玉兰
Good night, Ngoc Lan.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
I fine.
也许我该看看你的腿
You know, maybe I should take a look at your leg.
好吧 你看
Okay, yes, you look.
这种木钉真的使皮肤擦伤了
That peg is really making the skin chafe.
OK
Okay.
你知道的
You know,
如果十年前 有人告诉我
if somebody told me ten years ago
有一天我会五寸高
that one day I'd be five inches tall,
离婚
divorced,
帮助某著名越南持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者 获得新脚
helping a famous Vietnamese dissident get a new foot
在挪威的一个峡湾游弋
while cruising up a fjord in Norway
与乔根·埃思邦森 讨论世界末日
discussing the end of the world with Jorgen Asbjornsen,
我会说他疯了
I would've said he was crazy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我以为
I'm sorry. I-I thought--
老天 我真是个白♥痴♥
Jesus, I'm such an idiot.
不
No.
请
Please.
我要
I want.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
一个问候
A greeting.
到了 原来的殖民地
That's it, that's the original colony.
等等 没有网 没有墙吗
Wait, and there's no net? No walls?
没有 因为我们很幸运
No, we've been lucky.
我们离海边太近了 没有蚊子
We are too close to the sea for the mosquitoes.
这些年来 我们意识到
And over the years, we realized
鸟儿 它们更喜欢旅鼠
that the birds, they preferred the lemmings.
是的 这是我们开始的地方
But yes, this is where we started
许多年前
many years ago.
乔根 很高兴见到你
Jorgen, good to see you.
欢迎
Welcome.
不 不
No, no.
乔根
Jorgen!
安妮-海琳
Anne-Helene!
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here!
为什么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me?
我太爱你了
Oh, I love you so much.
我很爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
自从这个决定之后
Oh, ever since the decision,
没有你们在这里 我感觉不太好
I didn't feel right without you here.
你知道 当我担心时
And you know how I am when I worry.
我不能吃 我睡不着
I can't eat. I can't sleep.
随便问 他们都会告诉你的
Ask anyone here, they tell you.
抱歉打扰了 乔根
Sorry to interrupt, Jorgen,
但我们需要你的建议
but we need your advice immediately.
是的 对不起 索尔维格
Yes. Excuse us, Solveig.
当然亲爱的 你有重要的事情要做
Of course, darling. You've got important things to do.
杜尚 杜尚 杜尚
Oh! Dusan, Dusan, Dusan!
保佑你这么快赶来
Bless you for coming so quickly.
索尔维格 亲爱的 我一直很乐意帮忙
Solveig, my darling, I'm always happy to help
困难时 容易时 快乐时
in difficult times, in easy times, in happy times.
来拜访你和你可爱的村庄 总是愉快的
Is always a pleasure to come and visit you and your lovely village.
很可爱 不是吗
Oh, it is lovely, isn't it?
我不忍♥以为我再也看不到它了
I can't bear to think I won't see it again.
我是那个促成殖民地的人
You know, I'm the one who made this colony
很可能是第一个人
possible in the first place.
我还是个孩子时 就来了
I've been coming since I was just a baby.
我记得有一次
I remember one time--
等等 我认识你
Wait. I know you.
你昨晚在我梦里
You were in my dream last night.
你是匹马或小马...很强壮的东西
You were a horse or a pony-- something very strong.
我骑着你 穿过危险的森林
And I mounted you and rode you through a dangerous forest.
电影精选列表