我警告过你
I warned you.
你自作孽
You did this.
不 不 不要
No! No! Don't!
不
No-o-o!
不 不
No! NO!
不
No-o-o!
不
No-o-o-o-o!
不
No-o-o!
不
NO!
我的孩子
My children!
我的孩子
My children!
我的孩子
My children!
博士
Doctor!
你可以停手了
You can stop now.
我的孩子
My children!
来吧 我该救你出去了
Come on. Time I got you out.
把我传送上去
Transport me!
我定要毁了他们 杀个干净
Oh, they will suffer, so suffer.
整个星球都要通通烧焦
This planet shall be scorched.
那女皇呢
But what about the Empress?
她用光了休恩能量 已经没有任何保护了
She's used up all her Huon energy - she's defenceless.
接萨克森先生命令 全力开火
Orders from Mr Saxon. Fire at will.
开火
Fire!
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
-什么 -我们抽干了泰晤士河
- What is it? - We've drained the Thames.
到了 我告诉过你她不会有事的
There we go, told you she'd be all right.
什么都能撑过来
Survive anything.
比我可厉害多了
More than I've done.
休恩粒子都没了
All the Huon particles have gone.
-没有任何伤害 -除了这一点
- No damage. You're fine. - Yeah, but apart from that.
我在一天之内错过了婚礼
I missed my wedding, lost my job,
失了业 还成了寡妇 勉强算寡妇吧
and became a widow on the same day...sort of.
我救不了他
I couldn't save him.
他活该
He deserved it.
不 他不活该
No, he didn't.
最好进屋去
Better get inside.
-他们会担心的 -这是最好的圣诞礼物了
- They'll be worried. - Best Christmas present they could have.
我都忘了 你讨厌圣诞节
Oh, no! I forgot, you hate Christmas.
没错
Yes, I do.
哪怕 下雪也讨厌
Even...if it snows?
我不敢相信你还有这招
I can't believe you did that.
基本的大气激发而已
Basic atmospheric excitation.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也是
And you.
那么
So...
你现在有什么打算
what will you do with yourself now?
首先我不打算结婚了
Not getting married, for starters.
然后我也不打零工了
And I'm not gonna temp any more.
我不知打 去旅行吧
I dunno, travel.
多见识见识行星地球
See a bit more of Planet Earth.
踩踩各地的泥土
Walk in the dust.
就是出去走走 找找事做
Just go out there and do something.
-你也可以... -什么
- Well, you could always... - What?
和我一起旅行
Come with me.
不了
No.
好吧
Ok.
-我做不到 -没关系
- I can't. - No, that's fine.
我说真的
No, but really.
我们今天所做的一切
I mean, everything we did today...
你日常都是这样的吗
D'you live your life like that?
也不是每天都这样
Not all the time.
我看是的
I think you do.
而我受不了
And I couldn't.
你今天见识的一切
You've seen it out there.
-多么美丽 -同时也非常恐怖
- It's beautiful. - And it's terrible.
那下面水火横行
That place was flooding, and burning,
他们就要死去 而你站在那里 就像
and they were dying, and you stood there like...
我不知道
I don't know.
像个看客
A stranger.
然后你还凭空造雪 你真是把我吓死了
And then you made it snow. I mean, you scare me to death.
那好吧
Well, then.
我告诉你我打算做什么
Tell you what I will do, though.
我要吃圣诞大餐
Christmas dinner.
来吧
Oh, come on!
我不过什么节日的
I don't do that sort of thing.
你去年就过了 你自己说的
You did it last year, you said so.
你这回也可以去
And you might as well,
因为老妈她每次都做海量的菜
because Mum always cooks enough for 20.
那好吧 不过你先去 给他们提个醒
Oh, all right, then! But you go first - better warn them.
另外别说我是火星人
And don't say I'm a Martian.
我得先把她停好了
I just have to park her properly,
以免她溜到中世纪去了
she might drift off to the Middle Ages.
待会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
博士 博士
Doctor! DOCTOR!
妈呀你这大嗓门
Blimey, you can shout.
我还会再见到你吗
Am I ever going to see you again?
只要我运气好
If I'm lucky.
你要向我保证一件事
Just...promise me one thing.
找个旅伴
Find someone.
-我不需要旅伴 -你当然需要
- I don't need anyone. - Yes, you do.
因为有时候 我觉得需要有个人来阻止你
Cos sometimes...I think you need someone to stop you.
好
Yeah.
那多谢了 多娜 祝好运
Thanks, then, Donna. Good luck.
另外
And just...
要活得精彩
be magnificent.
我想我会的
I think I will, yeah.
博士
Doctor?
没完没了了你
Oh, what is it now?
你的那个朋友 她叫什么
That friend of yours. What was her name?
她叫罗丝
Her name was Rose.
我是博士[医生]
I'm The Doctor.
等我过了考试 我就也是了
Me too, if I ever pass my exams.
-你叫什么来着 -玛莎·琼斯
- What was your name? - Martha Jones.
下季预告
她叫罗丝 我不是叫你来取代她
Rose. Not that you're replacing her.
我也没说我是
Never said I was..
开始了
It's started.
放开她
Let her go!
环球剧场
The Globe Theatre.
你就是莎士比亚先生吧
Mr Shakespeare, isn't it?
还傻站着干什么 快走
What are you standing there for? Come on!
看穿着不像是搭车的
Very well dressed for a hitch-hiker.
不
No-o-o!
别放手
Don't let go!
而今晚 我将上演奇迹
Tonight, I am going to perform a miracle.
我今年76岁
I am 76 years old.
本集在拍摄街头开火镜头时
惊吓到了旁边宾馆中刚刚从中东战火脱身的旅客
本集其实是在7月拍摄的 炎热天气令演员叫苦不迭
凯瑟琳·塔特因故未能出席本集剧本通读会
因此通读会上她的台词由第三季中《壁炉中的女孩》一集客串演员
大卫·田纳特的时任女友索菲亚·迈尔斯代为朗读
自2005年复播以来 一直到本集
博士才首次亲口说出"伽里弗雷"这个名字
自本集起 片头LOGO采用了新样式
电影精选列表