抱歉
Sorry.
去哪了这是
Where did she go?
什么
What?
什么
What?
-你谁啊 -可是
- Who are you? - But...
我这是在哪
Where am I?
-什么 -这是什么鬼地方
- What? - What the hell is this place?
什么
What?!
神秘博士 2006圣诞特辑
落跑新娘
你怎么上来的 我根本没有...
You can't do that, I wasn't...
我这飞着呢 这根本不可能 你是怎么
We're in flight. That is physically impossible, how did...?
告诉我这是哪 你趁早告诉我 这是哪里
Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me, right now, where am I?
在塔迪斯里
Inside the TARDIS.
-什么 -塔迪斯
- The what? - The TARDIS.
-啥子 -塔迪斯
- What? - The TARDIS.
-塔什么斯 -名字叫塔迪斯
- The what? - t's called the TARDIS.
压根就不是人话 你就随口胡扯吧你
That's not a proper word. You're just saying things.
你到底是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
这不是明摆着 你把我绑♥架♥来的
Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me.
是谁 谁指使的你 是不是奈瑞斯
Who was it? Who's paying you? Was it Nerys?
我的苍天哪她终于得逞了一回
Oh, my God, she's finally got me back.
-这一看就是奈瑞斯的手笔 -奈瑞斯是谁
- This has got Nerys written all over it. - Who the hell is Nerys?
你家主子啊
Your best friend!
慢着 你等等 你穿成这样做什么
Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?
我去打保龄球
I'm going ten-pin bowling.
你觉着呢 白♥痴♥
Why do you think, dumbo!
我马上就要结婚了 我这辈子就等着这一刻
I was halfway up the aisle! I've waited all my life for this.
就差几步就到了 结果你
I was just seconds away, and then you...
你 给我下药了还是怎么的
I dunno, you drug me or something.
-我什么都没做 -我这就报♥警♥
- I haven't done anything. - I'm having the police on you!
我和我丈夫 一等他成了我丈夫
Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband,
看我们不把你告得裤子都不剩
we're gonna sue the living backside off you!
不 等一下 等一下 别
No, wait a minute, wait a minute, don't...
你在太空里
You're in space,
外太空
outer space.
这是我的 太空飞船
This is my... spaceship.
名字叫做塔迪斯
It's called the TARDIS.
我怎么还能喘气呢
How am I breathing?
塔迪斯在保护我们
The TARDIS is protecting us.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是博士 你呢
I'm The Doctor. You?
-多娜 -人类
- Donna. - Human?
当然了
Yeah.
还能不是人类吗
Is that optional?
我就不是人类
It is for me.
-你是外星人 -是
- You're an alien? - Yeah.
开着门冻死我了
It's freezing with these doors open.
我不明白 我就想不明白了
I don't understand it, and I understand everything!
这根本不可能 一个普通人类
This can't happen. There is no way a human being
根本不可能锁定塔迪斯
can lock itself onto the TARDIS
然后把自己传送进来 肯定是
and transport itself inside. It must be...
肯定是某种亚原子链接
It must be some sort of subatomic connection,
肯定跟时间场有关
something in the temporal field.
也许是你被扯进了一个时间壳阵列中
Maybe something pulling you into an alignment with the Chronon shell,
也许有人用内矩阵和你整体绑定
maybe something macrobinding your DNA with the interior matrix...
也许是基因...
Maybe a genetic...
-干吗打我 -送我回♥教♥堂
- What was that for? - Get me to the church!
好 行 我正好也不想留你
Right! Fine, I don't want you here anyway!
你这婚礼在哪
Where is this wedding?
圣玛丽教堂 海文路 奇西克区
St Mary's, Haven Road, Chiswick.
伦敦 英格兰 地球 太阳系
London, England. Earth. The Solar System.
我就知道
I knew it.
装得跟个好人似的 我不是第一个吧
Acting all innocent, I'm not the first, am I?
你到底绑♥架♥了多少良家少女
How many women have you abducted?
-那是我朋友的 -那你朋友在哪呢
- That's my friend's. - Where is she then,
出去太空行走了吗
popped out for a spacewalk?
她去了
She's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
我失去了她
I lost her.
那你快点 就能把我也"失去"了
Well, you can hurry up and lose me!
你说的"失去"是什么意思
How do you mean, "Lost"?
到了 奇西克
Right! Chiswick!
不是 她不是怯场跑了
No, she didn't run away.
我说的不是吓跑了 是直接就没影了
We're not talking jitters, she literally vanished,
你赶紧去家里看看 看她在不在那里
now go and check the house, and see if she's there.
安吉利卡 你别添乱了 打起精神来
Oh, Angelica, that's not helping, is it? Now smarten up.
兰斯 找着了吗
Lance, any sign?
我都找遍了还是没找着 她到底去哪了
I've looked all round, I can't find her. Where the hell did she go?
她就是打滚求关注
Showing off, that's what she is.
当年第一天上学就因为咬人被送回来了
First day at school, she was sent home for biting.
这可比那个严重得多
It's a bit more serious than that.
之前可从没消失过
She's never disappeared before.
她才不是消失
She didn't disappear!
小把戏而已 无非就是
It's a trick, it's one of
她出丑卖♥♥乖想博眼球的伎俩
her silly little "look at me" party pieces.
万一她死了呢
Oh, what if she's dead?
别说这种话啊
Oh, don't say that.
我说圣玛丽教堂
I said St Mary's.
你算哪门子火星人 这是哪
What sort of Martian are you? Where's this?
她不太对劲 塔迪斯就好像...
Something's wrong with her. The TARDIS, like she's...
在重新校正
recalibrating!
她在消化什么
She's digesting.
怎么了 到底哪不对劲
What is it? What's wrong?
多娜 你有什么想法吗
Donna, have you got any think,
你知道有什么原因会导致这种事吗
is there anything that might have caused this?
你是不是做过什么
Anything you might've done?
跟外星人联♥系♥过吗
Any sort of alien contact?
我不能让你乱走 因为你有危险
I can't let you go wandering off, not if you're dangerous.
有没有看见天上有奇怪的光线
Have you seen lights in the sky,
还是你碰过什么东西 什么不一样的东西
or did you touch something, like, something different,
奇怪的东西 用奇怪的金属做的东西
something strange, something made out of a funny sort of metal...
你要跟谁结婚 你确定他是人类吗
Who are you getting married to? You sure he's human?
他不会是个脑门长拉链的大胖子吧
He's not a bit overweight with a zip round his forehead, is he?
多娜
Donna!
-多娜 -别来烦我
- Donna? - Leave me alone.
-我只想结婚 -快回塔迪斯
- I just want to get married. - Come back to the TARDIS.
绝不 那盒子太奇怪了
No way, that box is too weird.
-只是里面比外面大 -对哦 挺正常哈
- It's bigger on the inside, that's all. - Oh, that's all!
三点十分了 我要迟到了
Ten past three, I'm gonna miss it.
你没法联♥系♥他们 告诉他们你在哪吗
Can't you phone them, tell them where you are?
我怎么联♥系♥他们
How do I do that?
你没有手♥机♥吗
Haven't you got a mobile?
我穿的这是婚纱 没有口袋
I'm in my wedding dress. It doesn't have pockets.
谁家婚纱带兜的 你见过哪家新娘揣兜的
Who has pockets? Have you ever seen a bride with pockets?
我去婚纱店试婚纱的时候是不是会说
When do I went to my fitting in Chez & Alison
"老板我忘了说了 请给我缝个兜"
the one thing I forgot to say was, "Give me pockets!"
你要嫁的这位先生 他叫什么来着
This man you're marrying, what's his name?
-兰斯 -自求多福吧兰斯
- Lance. - Good luck, Lance.
闭嘴 我绝不会允许
Oi! No stupid Martian is gonna
一个火星傻子坏我的好事 死一边去吧
stop me from getting married. To hell with you!
我不 我不是火星人
I'm not... I'm not from Mars.
出租车
Taxi!
-明明亮着空车灯 -又来了一辆
- He had his light on! - There's another one.
出租车
Taxi!
还有一辆
There's one.
你是不是有什么特异功能啊 怎么都不停呢
Do you have this effect on everyone? Why aren't they stopping?
他们以为我是穿婚纱穿着玩
They think I'm in fancy dress.
酗酒伤身哪 大姐
Lay off the sauce, darlin'!
-他们以为我喝醉了 -别装了 兄弟
- They think I'm drunk. - You're fooling no-one, mate!
他们以为我是异装癖
They think I'm in drag!
电影精选列表