如果不加以阻止 就会像仇恨一样扩散
and, like hate, they will spread if they're not stopped.
永远不要低估戴立克
Never underestimate a Dalek.
因此 我将在今天公布
Which is why I am unveiling today
一个振奋人心的新方案解决这些问题
a very exciting new solution to an age-old problem.
我们将利用科技革命来提高你们的安全保障
We will harness the technological revolution to enhance your safety.
减轻警方和安保人员的压力
We will alleviate pressure on police and security staff
而且还不需要动用公♥款♥
and all without draining the public purse.
喂 你能快点过来帮我一把吗
Oi! Can you hurry up and help me with this?
我需要取一份液体样本
I need to take a sample of the liquid.
我想知道它以什么为食
I want to know what it's being fed on.
也许能找到阻止它们的办法
Might give us a clue on how to stop it.
我们要炸死它们 孩子
Huh. We're going to blow 'em up, kid.
这样才能阻止它们
That's how we stop them.
杰克
Jack!
把它弄走
Get it off me!
站住别动
Stand still.
小娅 别动
Yaz, don't move!
好枪法
Nice shot.
从现在起 你们将看到新型安保无人机
As of now, you will see new defence drones at work
在英国街头
on Britain's streets...
在机构里 在边境上
...in our institutions, at our borders...
在名胜古迹工作
...and national monuments.
这些技术创新的产物
These technological innovations are set
将保证英国更加安全
to make Britain more secure.
你真爱戴毛线帽
You do love a beanie.
我也是
Me too.
我们相遇那晚我就注意到了这一点
One of the first things I noticed about you that night we met.
我想"不是每个人戴黄毛线帽都好看 这孩子靠谱"
I thought, "Not everyone can carry off a yellow beanie. There's a lad to rely on."
还有4分钟到大阪
Four minutes to Osaka.
好的
Yeah. OK.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
关于那十个月
...about the ten months.
我的歉意无以言表
More sorry than I can ever really say.
这个 其实你一直没法完全明白吧
This thing, innit...? You never really got the hang of it.
我想念你们
I missed you...all...
非常想
...so much.
是吗
Yeah?
我们也想你
We missed you too.
那你们还好吗
But you've been good?
也许这正是我需要的生活
Yeah, maybe it's what I needed.
是啊 当然
Oh, yeah. Huh.
也许是的
Maybe it was.
我去见了我爸
Hm. Saw me dad.
那挺好 感觉还好吗
Oh, good. Well, was it good?
他还好吗
He's all right?
还行 他又回油井工作了
Yeah, he's back at the oil rigs again.
预计几周后回来
Due back in a couple of weeks.
不过 我们一切都好
But, yeah, we're good.
事随人愿
Getting there.
是时候和他重归于好了 是时候见我的朋友了
Time to reconnect with him, time to see me mates.
看看这颗古老星球上发生了什么
See what's happening on the old planet.
在地球上还有很多事情要做
Lots of work to be done here on Earth.
是啊 一直都是
Yeah. Always.
听起来你很享受原来的生活
Well, it sounds like you enjoyed being back.
因为是家
It's home.
是啊
Yeah.
你的家怎么了
What's happening with your home?
你在伽里弗雷到底出了什么事
You know, what happened to you on Gallifrey?
那里的生命都被毁了
All life there destroyed.
都怪死亡粒子和科·夏莫斯
Thanks to the death particle and Ko Sharmus.
那法师呢 他找你干什么
And the Master? What did he want with you?
-现在都不重要了 -不 不是的
-It doesn't even matter now. -No, no, no.
别跟我来这套
Don't give me that.
好吗 我知道你在干什么
Right? I see what you're doing.
你在逃避这个话题
You're trying to avoid the subject.
我们已经认识够久了
We've known each other long enough now.
如果你哪里不对 我会知道
I know when something's changed.
我也是
Me too.
我不是我以为的我 瑞恩
I'm not who I thought I was, Ryan.
那些我以为我清楚的 所经历的事
What I always knew to be the story of my life...
不是真的
...isn't true.
我不是在伽里弗雷出生的
I wasn't born on Gallifrey.
我的家乡 我经历过的一切
Where I'm from, all the lives I've lived,
有些部分一直瞒着我 我甚至不知道被瞒了多少
some of that has been hidden from me, and I don't even know how much.
不是吧
Seriously?
那你感觉怎么样
And how do you feel about that?
更多的
Mostly...
是愤怒
...angry.
我被关起来的时候 我一直在想
While I was locked away, all I kept thinking...was...
"如果我不是我以为的我 那我是谁"
"...If I'm not who I thought I was, then who am I?"
你是博士
You're the Doctor.
一如既往 从未改变
Same as before, same as always.
对
Right.
同一个博士 同一个瑞恩
Same Doctor, same Ryan.
一切如常
Nothing's changed.
不 不是
No. No.
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that, did I?
世事无常 不止不休
Things change all the time,
理应如此
and they should,
因为必须如此
cos they have to.
人也一样
Same with people.
有时候我们会有点害怕 因为
Sometimes we get a bit scared, cos
新的改变也会吓人 对吧
new can be a bit scary, right?
新的改变很吓人
New can be very scary.
那等我们解决了戴立克的问题
So when we're done with this Dalek problem...
你就去探索自己的人生
...you find out about your own life.
面对新改变 或旧事物
Confront the new, or the old.
然后一切都会好起来的
And then everything will be all right.
会吗
Will it?
毫无疑问
No doubt.
怎么了
What?
谢谢你 瑞恩
Thank you, Ryan...
谢谢你成为我的朋友
...for being my friend.
也谢谢你成为我的朋友
Thank you for being mine.
那还用说
Always.
大阪到了
Osaka.
我真怀念这个声音
I've missed that sound.
哇哦
Whoa!
等等 刚刚发生了什么
Wait, what just happened?
-还没告诉他吗 -没有
-Still not telling him? -No.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你真有必要带他来吗
Did you really have to bring him?
-小娅 -格雷姆
-Yaz! -Graham.
这些是什么东西
Oh, what are those things?
戴立克体内的生物 但这些都是谁建造的
The creatures that live inside Daleks. But who built all this?
是我
I have.
-里奥 -别靠太近
-Leo? -Don't get too close.
我已经警告过你了
I warned you about that thing.
你做了什么 里奥
What have you done, Leo?
克隆了生物机体最小的部分
Cloned the smallest trace of organic material,
却不知道戴立克的意识可以存在于他们基因最小的部分里
not understanding that Dalek consciousness can live within the tiniest fragment of their DNA.
你当时不知道
You weren't to know.
你安全了 我们会救你 我们会把你活着救出去
You're safe. We're here for you. We're going to get you out of here alive.
你在给他虚假的希望
You give this body false hope.
好吧 戴立克 不管你是谁
All right, then, Dalek, or whatever you are...
告诉我你是怎么做到的
...tell me how you've built all this.
我把自己接入了神经网络
I connected myself into the neural network.
我把自己安插♥进♥了这个机构的每一处
I inserted myself into the organisation, into every network.
我找到了这个地方 创造了它
I located this place, created it.
每一件设备 每个设计理念
Every piece of equipment, every idea behind it...
电影精选列表