很久以前…
在一个遥远的地方…
(切尔滕纳姆)
切尔滕纳姆 英格兰西南部城市
政♥府♥通讯总部
消灭
Exterminate!
必须消灭博士
The Doctor must be destroyed!
地球由我和我的同伴们守护 今年 还有每一年
Earth is protected by me and my mates, this year and every other.
来吧
Here we go.
消灭
Exterminate!
-现在把各部件连起来 -武器故障
-Now attach the parts. -Weapon failure.
-部件启动 博士 -快躲开
-The parts are on, Doctor. -Get clear!
分钟后
大家在里面还好吧
Is everyone all right in there?
出了点意外
We had an accident.
有人受伤了
People got hurt.
不过已经处理好了
The issue's been dealt with.
有人在23号♥仓库等着
There'll be somebody waiting at Depository 23.
我们好久没开过那个仓库了
Long time since we opened that one.
那是什么 安全吗
Whatever that is is it safe?
尽快把它运过去就行
Just get it there quick as you can.
中途我能停下喝口茶吗
Am I allowed to stop for a cuppa?
好吧 只有你才行
Oh, only cos it's you.
对了 你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mum, by the way?
-你知道的 -你也不容易
-Yeah, you know. -Must be hard.
是啊 我该上路了
Yeah. Best get on the road.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
能给我灌杯茶吗
Can I get a cup of tea in there, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
-There you go, love. -Cheers.
-祝你今天愉快 -非常感谢 祝你愉快
-Have a good day. -Thanks very much. Have a good one.
神秘博士
神秘博士
戴立克革命
2021年新年特辑
你说早餐会议的时候
When you said breakfast meeting,
我还以为会在某个提供早餐的地方
I presumed it would be somewhere that served breakfast.
-乔·帕特森 -里奥·鲁加兹
-Jo Patterson. -Leo Rugazzi.
鲁加兹科技首席执行官
CEO, Rugazzi Technologies.
18个月前我收♥购♥了里奥的公♥司♥
I acquired Leo's company 18 months ago.
我发现你现在买♥♥了好多公♥司♥
I see you buying a lot of companies right now.
他们都叫你美国版麦克·阿什利
They're calling you the American Mike Ashley.
麦克·阿什利
英超纽卡斯尔联足球俱乐部主席
体育产业商人
20世纪末曾大举收♥购♥
多个陷入困境的运动品牌
如今行情很好
There's a lot of value in the market today.
你的政♥治♥抱负被那桩有毒废品的丑闻给毁了
Having your political ambitions ruined by that little toxic waste scandal
看来好像因祸得福了
seems to have been a blessing in disguise.
对我来说 这依旧是个敏感话题
That's a very sensitive subject for me.
我只想说 我非常激动
I just wanted to say that I I am super psyched
我们终于有了一位称职的科技部长
about having a proper Technology Secretary at last.
我当时也很激动
I was super psyched too
直到他们告诉我预算是2.7英镑
until they told me that my budget was £2.70.
要说也只有你能胜任这职位了 乔
Well, if anybody can make it work, it's you, Jo.
告诉我我们为什么来这里
Show me why we're here.
里奥想给你看一个革命性的东西
Leo has something... revolutionary to show you.
只是个小型角色扮演
Just a small role-play.
我们都知道如今世界面临的问题
We all know the problems facing the world today.
对领导人的信任达到了历史新低
Trust in our leaders is at an all-time low.
内乱愈演愈烈
Civil unrest is growing.
安保预算却在下降
Security budgets are falling.
我们的警♥察♥部门压力倍增
Our police forces are under pressure.
天啊 我希望没人会受伤
Goodness, I hope no-one's going to get hurt.
问题显而易见
The problem is obvious.
这就是解决办法
Here's the solution.
内置高压水枪
Built-in water cannon.
还有催泪瓦斯
And CS gas.
我们没有用真的催泪瓦斯
We're not using actual CS gas.
我还是觉得应该用
I still think it would have been fine.
声波威慑
Sonic deterrent!
全机械化 带有人工智能界面程序 以应对各种意外
Entirely robotic with, um, AI interface program for every eventuality,
根据大量真实场景测试而设计
thanks to extensive real-world scenario testing.
太阳能 太阳能供电 能效为一级
Er, solar...solar powered with A-grade energy rating.
你自己造出来的吗
You built this yourself?
差不多吧 罗伯森先生参与进来后
Oh, pretty much. Um, once Mr Robertson became involved,
帮我们加速了整个项目
he really helped us turbo-boost the whole project.
其实 说到
Actually, talking about...
她心里有数 里奥
Er, she gets the picture, Leo.
很好了
That's fine.
这可以改变局势 乔
This is a game-changer, Jo.
简直是安保设备界的iPhone
It's the security equivalent of the iPhone.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Shall we talk in private?
我要在我的选区内进行制♥造♥和测试
I want them built and beta-tested in my constituency.
对 就像讨论的一样
Yes, yes, as discussed.
当那些汽车公♥司♥抛弃你时 我买♥♥下了所有的工厂
When those car firms deserted you, I bought up all the plants.
现在它们是我的产业 我们换个用途
I own them now. So we repurpose.
新的基础设施 新的工作
New infrastructure, new jobs.
这会让你大获全胜的 乔
This is going to be a big win for you, Jo.
我们精力充沛的新科技部长带来的伟大政绩
A flagship policy from our dynamic new Technology Secretary
看起来
and it looks like, er,
你的党派很快就需要一个新领导人了
your party's going to need a new leader soon.
那个小里奥知道些什么
What does he know -young Leo?
只知道我是从未知来源得到的零件
Only that I got the parts from some unknown source.
政♥府♥通讯总部先进技术转移的事
If it ever gets out that I tipped you off
是我透露给你的 如果这事传了出去
about advanced technology being transported from GCHQ...
不会的
It won't.
我们彼此信任
We trust each other.
这是个很好的安排 乔
This is a good arrangement, Jo.
你只是在为收♥购♥提供便利
You're simply facilitating an acquisition
而我仅和你分享了知识产权的利润
and I'm cutting you in on the IP.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
这需要多久
How long will it take?
一年左右吧
Er, a year, give or take.
790 亿
光年外
早上好 37号♥监控
Morning, camera 37.
早上好 38号♥监控
Morning, camera 38.
早上好 安琪拉
Morning, Angela.
还好吗 靓妹靓仔
All right, Bonnie and Clyde?
1930年美国经济大萧条时期著名的雌雄大盗
Bonnie and Clyde
小东西
Tiny!
这都多少次了
How many times?
你不能吃笼子 相信我 我试过了
You can't eat the cage. Believe me. I've tried.
要听睡前故事吗 博士
Bedtime story, Doctor?
好啊 多谢 博士
Yes, please, Doctor.
经典之一吗
One of the classics?
是的 太好了
Yes, please.
那么 准备好
Settle down, then.
"家住女贞路4号♥的德思礼夫妇总是得意地说"
"Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive,were proud to say
小说《哈利·波特与魔法石》第一句
"他们是非常规矩的人家"
-"that they were perfectly normal..."
什么
What?
谁在那里
Who's there?
坚强点
Stay strong.
有人在等你
People are waiting for you.
我一直在想 她在这里只待了几分钟
I keep thinking she was barely in here for a couple of minutes
却还是用我们的基因设置了门禁
and yet she coded the entry lock to our DNA,
就像在她的的塔迪斯上
just like on her own TARDIS.
也许 是因为她想让我们追踪到她
Maybe that's cos she wanted us to be able to follow her,
可以找到她
to find her,
因为她需要我们
cos she needed us.
我会想出办法的
I'm going to work it out.
我必须想出办法
I must be able to work it out.
新年快乐 小娅
Happy New Year, Yaz.
已经新年了吗
When was it New Year?
你一直睡在这里吗
You been sleeping in here?
电影精选列表