走开 -快走
-Go away! -Go!
住手
Stop it!
拜托别伤害我们
Please don't hurt us.
求求你
Please.
我绝对不会伤害你们
I would never hurt you.
绝对不会
Never.
我绝对不会伤害任何人
I would never hurt anyone.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
我是…
I'm a...
我是…
I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈
Mom!
你还好吗 -嗨
-Are you okay? -Hi.
嗨 没事
Hi. Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
妈 不要去 -妈 不要
-Mom, don't go. Don't go. -No, Mom. Don't.
没关系 -妈
-It's okay. -Mom.
没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
有人会爱他们的
Know that they'll be loved.
现在呢
What now?
离开这里
Get out of here.
我再去找你
I'll find you.
我们该走了 快
We have to go. Now!
我打开了黑暗神书
I opened the Darkhold.
必须把它阖上
I have to close it.
没有人会再受黑暗神书诱惑了
No one will ever be tempted by the Darkhold again.
你还好吗
You all right?
结束了吗 -对
-Is it over? -Yeah.
阿美莉卡没事吧
Is America okay?
她正要过来接我们
She's on her way here to get us.
汪达呢
Wanda?
没有
No.
她摧毁了每个宇宙的黑暗神书
So she destroyed the Darkhold in every universe.
她做对了
She did the right thing.
没错
Yeah, she did.
你的宇宙是什么样子
What's your universe like?
非常美
It's very beautiful.
真希望我能带你去看
I wish I could show you.
我很想去
I'd really like that.
但我该走了 -对
-But I have to go. -Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
太可惜了
It's too bad, though.
原本可能会有一次对撞事件
Could've been one hell of an Incursion.
我爱你
I love you.
我在每个宇宙都爱你
I love you in every universe.
我也想关心一个人或有人来关心我
It's not that I don't wanna care for someone or have someone care for me.
只是…
It's just...
我很害怕
I get scared.
是
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
面对你的恐惧
Face your fears...
奇异博士
Doctor Strange.
这怎么比多重宇宙入口还要难
How is this so much harder than a Multiversal portal?
她需要放慢脚步 更有耐心
She needs to slow down and be more patient.
让我想起另一个学生
Reminds me of another student I knew.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
为何这么问
Why do you ask?
你用黑暗神书梦行到自己的屍体里
You used the Darkhold to Dreamwalk into your own corpse.
对喔
Yeah, right, that.
没事
Fine.
我倒是想问你一件事
But I do wanna ask you something.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
这问题…
That's a...
有意思
interesting question.
原本以为拯救世界会获得幸福
You'd think that saving the world would get you there...
并没有
but it doesn't.
有时我忍♥不住会幻想其他宇宙的生活
Sometimes, I do wonder about my other lives.
但我还是很感恩在这里
Yet I remain grateful in this one.
即使有种种苦难
Even with its tribulations.
至少我们不必独自面对
At least we don't have to go through it alone, huh?
没错
No, we don't.
等一下
Wait.
你好
'Sup?
你好
'Sup.
我创造了一些火花
Made some sparks.
很好
Great.
你的双亲会很骄傲
Your parents would be proud. I hope you'll get to show 'em one day.
希望以後她们能看到
史蒂芬
Stephen.
我很高兴落入你的宇宙
I'm glad I fell into your universe.
我也很高兴 小鬼
So am I, kid.
我也很高兴
So am I.
奇异博士2:失控多重宇宙
奇异博士
Doctor Strange?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你引发对撞事件
You caused an Incursion...
我们必须解决
and we're gonna fix it.
除非你怕了
Unless you're afraid.
一点也不怕
Not in the least.
(奇异博士将再回归)
结束了
It's over
电影精选列表