他们告诉我,我必须去西部。道克。
they told me that I had to come to the West. The doctors.
对我的健康。
For my health.
之后我去了格里菲斯堡。
And after that I ended up at Fort Griffith.
然后去了道奇。
Then went to Dodge.
我到处都去过。
I've been all over.
你曾经回家吗?
Do you ever go home?
每天晚上。
Every night.
今天有人用手♥枪♥鞭打吗,法警?
Pistol-whip anybody today, Marshal?
别惹我,艾克。
Don't try me, Ike.
总有一天……
One of these days...
我得打给厄普先生。
I'm gonna have to try Mr. Earp.
嗯,你好,伙计。
Well, hello, dude.
你想跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
我们走吧!
Let's go!
上帝!
God!
你现在几点了,巴特利特?
What time have you got, Bartlett?
后两个。
Just after two.
凯特!
Kate!
凯特到底在哪儿?
Where the hell's Kate?
她的工作。
She's working.
凯特!
Kate!
非常!你会把死人吵醒的。
Quite! You'll wake the dead.
凯特!
Kate!
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
来吧,婊♥子♥。别啰嗦了。
Come on, bitch. Get off your back.
-你到底在干什么?-你跟我来!
- What the hell are you doing? - You're coming with me!
你疯狂的狗♥娘♥养♥的!你把我放下!
You crazy son-of-a-bitch! You put me down!
不要着急。放松点!
Take it easy. Take it easy now!
你疯狂的狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You crazy son-of-a-bitch!
这是正确的。来吧,老姑娘。
That's right. Come on old girl.
道克,我没穿衣服。我不能光着身子上街。
Doc, I ain't got no clothes. I can't come onto the street with no clothes on.
外耳!
Concha!
孔查,去找那个疯子。
Concha, get the law after this crazy son-of-a-bitch.
让我失望!
Put me down!
孔查,我爱你。
Concha, I love you.
来吧宝贝!
Come on darlin'!
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
你挂线了,凯特。
You're off the line, Kate.
我刚让你退休。
I just retired you.
明天早上见。
I'll see you in the morning.
早晨好”。
Mornin'.
早上好。
Good morning.
这是给你的。
This is for you.
有什么事吗?你不喜欢吗?
What's the matter? Don't you like it?
它是美丽的。
It's beautiful.
它是美丽的!
It's beautiful!
你喜欢它吗?真的喜欢吗?
You like it? Really like it?
我爱它。
I love it.
来吧,戴上。
Come on, put it on.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯…
Um....
我最好先洗个澡。
I'd better take a bath first.
快走吧,因为…
Well, hurry out though, 'cause...
我们还有地方要去。
we got places to go.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我喜欢它。
I like it.
好吧。把它打印出来。
Okay. Take it over and print it.
早晨好”。
Mornin'.
早晨好,怀亚特的。
Mornin', Wyatt.
凯蒂。
Katie.
早晨好,怀亚特的。
Mornin', Wyatt.
来吧。
Come on.
嗯…
Well...
在这儿。
here it is.
尤马的领土监狱不太适合我们。
Territorial prison in Yuma wouldn't suit us better.
听着,男人的家就是他的城♥堡♥。
Now listen, a man's home is his castle.
狗屎!
Shit!
来吧。让我们进去。
Come on. Let's go inside.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
呃…
Er...
哦,不,不。
Uh, no, no.
-凯蒂,等等,等等,等等!-我们得好好干。
- Katie, wait, wait, wait, wait! - We gotta do this right.
-有人要见我们,凯特。-这是你退出的惩罚!
- Somebody's going to see us, Kate. - That's for backing out!
如果有人看到我们怎么办?
What if somebody were to see us?
好了。
Nice.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的。
That son-of-a-bitch.
什么?
What?
怎么了,道克?
What's the matter, Doc?
把这里租给我的人
The man who rented this place to me
他答应在我们搬进来之前把房♥间打扫干净。
promised he'd have it cleaned before we moved in.
嗯,打扫……
Well, cleaned...
这是最不——
That's the least of--
我们可以在一小时内把这里打扫干净,道克。
We can have this place clean in an hour, Doc.
这不是问题。床怎么样?
That's not a problem. How's the bed?
嗯?
Hmm?
这是一张好床。
It's a good bed.
是的。
Yeah.
坚固的,是的。
Sturdy, yeah.
对一个侏儒来说都够大了。
It's big enough for a midget.
你真瘦啊,老兄。
Well, you're pretty skinny, dude.
看看这地方,真是一团糟。
Look at this place, it's a mess.
把窗帘挂起来,把窗户修好。
Put some curtains up here, get this window fixed.
没关系。
It's all right.
我们有一张桌子。
And we got a table.
对不起,凯特。
I'm sorry, Kate.
我签合同之前应该先看看那地方的。
I should have looked at the place before I signed the deal.
道克……
Doc...
不会有事的。
it's gonna be fine.
(敲门声)
(Knock at the door)
约翰?
John?
(低声说)他睡着了。
(Whispers) He's asleep.
请你把他叫醒好吗?这很重要。
Will you wake him up, please. It's important.
(轻轻地)道克霍利迪吗?
(Gently) Doc Holliday?
你的朋友怀亚特在门口。
Your friend Wyatt's at the door.
我知道。
I know.
等一下,怀亚特,我马上过去。
Just a second, Wyatt, I'll be right there.
怀亚特。
Wyatt.
有人挡住了舞台。拿到金子了。
Someone held up the stage. Got the gold shipment.
80000美元。
$80,000.
80年?
80?
想去追他们吗?
Wanna go after 'em?
我马上就来。
I'll be right with you.
达琳”。
Darlin'.
是吗?
Yeah?
你能帮我个忙吗?
Will you give me a hand?
确定。
Sure.
我得走了。
I've gotta go.
你不介意吧?
You don't mind, do you?
不。
No.
跟踪西南。
Tracks southwest.
向克兰顿蔓延。
Toward the Clanton spread.
艾克Clanton吗?
Ike Clanton?
不会是艾克·克兰顿。
It wouldn't be Ike Clanton.
更有可能是约翰尼·林戈。
More likely Johny Ringo.
到底怎么回事,孩子?
What the hell's happening, kid?
麻烦……
Trouble...
艾克!
Ike!
该死,艾克,你干嘛这么做?
Goddam it, Ike, what'd you do that for?
林格!
Ringo!
那个杂种在哪儿?
Where is that half-breed son-of-a-bitch?