I'll say what happened to me please.
我也把我的说出来
I never go anywhere without my Beretta.
我去哪都开着贝雷塔
At least you can save yourself
至少可以自救
Because the police won't - not anymore
因为警♥察♥不如从前了
You can be sure.
可以肯定这点
I told Lucy to install bars like me
我叫露西像我一样装上
and a security gate with a fence.
栅栏和带围栏的安全门
And to buy a pistol and a two-way radio.
还得买♥♥把手♥枪♥和双向无线电
Mrs Rosenberg.
罗森伯格女士
Please report to the front desk for your prescription.
请把你的处方告知前台
May I help you? My father's been severely burnt.
需要帮忙吗 我父亲严重烧伤
I was wondering when he could see a doctor.
我想知道他什么时候能看医生
You'll have to wait in line.
你得排队
Thanks.
谢谢
Ettinger's going to take me to the police station.
埃丁格要带我去警♥察♥局
You stay here. If they discharge you
你待在这 如果他们检查完了
Just wait here.
你就在这里等我
Won't the police want to see me too?
警♥察♥不需要见我吗
I don't think there's anything
我觉得你能告诉警♥察♥的
You can tell them that I can't.
情况我都能说
Or is there?
还有我不清楚的吗
Dr Mobara. Please come to ward five immediately.
茂源医生 请立刻去五号♥病房♥
You're lucky that there's no damage to the eye itself.
很幸运你没有伤到眼睛
If they'd used petrol instead of methylated spirits now
如果他们用的是汽油而不是烈酒
That would've been a different story.
情况就完全不同了
The burns on your scalp aren't serious.
头皮的烧伤并不严重
You just need to keep an eye out for infection.
你只需注意不要感染细菌
David?
大卫
Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
真可怕 太可怕了
Lucy's at our place. It's alright. I'm alright.
露西在我们那 没事了 我没事
Take you back you know.
这让你回到了过去
It's like being in a war all over again.
就像再次回到战争时期
Has Lucy been to the police and the doctor?
露西见过警♥察♥和医生了吗
Yes yes.
都见过了
There's a bulletin out for your car.
已经发布了寻车通告
All attended to.
所有人都在帮忙找
Lucy
露西
Lucy Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
露西
I have to speak to Lucy. I want to see Lucy.
我得和露西谈谈 我想见露西
I had a dream. I'm sorry I thought you were calling me.
我做梦了 对不起 我以为你叫我
I wasn't. Go to bed.
我没有 睡吧
Try and sleep now.
睡吧
How is she?
她情况如何
This is not an easy thing to talk about
这事很难说出口
But have you seen a doctor?
不过你看过医生了吗
There's a risk I saw my doctor last night.
你可能会 我昨晚看过医生了
And is he taking care of all eventualities?
他检查出所有的可能性了吗
She. She not he.
她 她 不是他
How can a doctor take care of all eventualities?
医生怎么可能检查出所有的可能性
Have some sense.
有点常识好不好
What are our plans for today?
我们今天的安排是什么
To go back to the farm and clean up.
回农场去打扫
We can't just pick up where we left off.
我们不能就这么回去打扫
Why not?
为什么不
because it's not a good idea.
因为这不是个好想法
Because it's not safe.
因为不安全
It was never safe.
从来就没安全过
And it's not an idea good or bad.
不管好坏 这不是个想法
I'm not going back for the sake of an idea
我不是想到才回去
I'm just going back.
我得回去
Lucy things are changing.
露西 世道变了
Guns and gates don't save you. Ettinger is wrong.
枪和门没法保护你 埃丁格错了
No no.
不 不
We are not going back.
我们不能回去
Petrus is back
柏图斯回来了
with a load of building material and a woman.
装了一车建筑材料和一个女人
Oh good.
不错啊
That's his new wife.
那是他的新妻子
Why didn't he tell you he was going away?
为什么他不告诉你他离开了
His timing is a bit suspicious.
走的时机真可疑
I can't order Petrus about. He is his own master.
我不能命令柏图斯告诉我 他有自主♥权♥
Lucy
露西
there's no shame in being the object of a crime.
成为受害者并不丢人
Are you trying to remind me of something?
你是想提醒我什么吗
Remind you of what?
提醒你什么
Of what women undergo at the hands of men?
提醒我女人在男人手下会遭受什么吗
Nothing could be further from my thoughts.
我没有多想
As far as I'm concerned
对我而言
What happened to me is purely a private matter
发生在我身上的一切纯属私事
this place being what it is.
这地方就是这样
This place being what? This place being South Africa.
这里怎样 这里是南非
You must have heard we had
你肯定听说了
A big robbery on Wednesday while you were away.
周三你不在的时候这里被抢劫了
Yes. I heard.
是的 我听说了
Very bad. very very bad.
太糟了 真是太糟了
But you are alright now.
不过现在你没事了
Oh I'm alive.
我还活着
As long as one is alive one is alright.
只要人还活着 那他就没事了
Is that what you mean?
你是这个意思吧
Will Lucy go to the market tomorrow?
露西明天去市场吗
She will lose her stall if she does not go.
不去的话她的摊位就保不住了
Like peasants everywhere.
就像随处可见的农民
Honest toil and honest cunning.
老老实实做苦工 老老实实耍滑头
Petrus wants to know if you're going to the market otherwise
柏图斯想知道你是否会去市场
You might lose your stall.
不然 你的摊位就保不住了
Don't you think you could tie them where they could graze?
不觉得你该把它们拴在能吃草的地方吗
They are for the party.
它们是为派对准备的
On Saturday I will slaughter them for the party.
周六派对上要杀了它们做食物
You and Lucy must come.
你和露西一定要来
A big party.
派对很盛大哦
Why is Petrus having a party?
柏图斯为什么要办派对
Because of the land transfer I guess.
我想是因为土地转让吧
It's a big day for him.
对他来说是个重要的日子
We should put in an appearance take him a present.
我们应该参加 送个礼给他
I don't like the way he does things
我不喜欢他的行事风格
Bringing the beasts home to acquaint them
把要杀的家禽
With the people who are going to eat them.
放出来让宾客看
Wake up David.
醒醒吧 大卫
This is the country.
乡下就是这样
You must open it.
你一定要打开看看
It's a bedspread.
这是床罩
Lucy is our benefactor.
露西是咱们的恩人
Wow.
哇
When is the baby due?
预产期是什么时候
October. We hope it is a boy.
十月份 我们希望是个男孩
What have you got against a girl? A girl?
你为什么讨厌女孩呢 女儿
Very expensive. Always money money money.
生女孩太贵了 总是得花钱
I'm going to dance.
我去跳舞了
Thank you.
谢谢
They're here! Who's here?
他们在这里 谁在这里
I saw one of them out the back.
我在后边看到他们中的一个了
I don't want to kick up a fuss but can we just leave at once?
我不想惹麻烦 我们马上离开吧
I know you!
我认识你
Do you know who this is?!
你知道他是谁吗
What is the trouble?
怎么了
He is one of them. Ask lucy.
他是其中一个 去问露西
Ask him why the police are looking for him.
问他警♥察♥为什么要找他
It's not true!
这不是真的
He says he does not know what you're talking about.
他说不知道你在说什么