随便你
Fine.
那女人真麻烦, 问了那么多危险的东西
That woman should wear a prosthesis.
她不去当狗仔队真是浪费了!
I hate that in-your-face survivor crap.
[Sighs]
我真的很累了, 尼可尔
I’m really tired, Nicole.
没事的. 你做的很好
It’s O.K. You did fine.
我在走廊处都听见了
I heard you from the hallway.
只是往后别再单独跟她聊天
Just don’t see her alone anymore.
答应我好吗?
Promise?
[Cigarette Lighter Snaps Shut]
请问我可以那一份这个吗?
Can I get a printout of that?
我还可以拷贝一份给你
Yeah. You can get a dub of it, too.
哦 这一段拍的真爽啊
This is some really cool stuff.
纯正的内♥幕♥情报资料
Total Inside Edition material.
是啊 神奇的录影带
Yeah. The magic hour tape.
拍的到真不容易啊
This guy gives "prick" a bad name.
辛苦你们了
What doesn’t?
这个我也要
I want this one, too.
好, 假如 X 等于四, 那 X 减二等于?
O.K., if x equals 4, then x minus 2 is?
二,很好
2. Great.
当 X 等于三那十加 X 是?
10 plus x, when x equals 3 is?
我在跟你说话
I’m talking to you.
喔, 十三
Oh, um, 1 3.
很好
Thank you.
Ahem.
[Whispering]
复习一下这些公式
I want you to review these equations,
在我回来前继续做黑板上的这些习题
continue to work them until I return.
坐在自己的位子上别乱跑, 知道吗?
And stay in your seats.
这位就是贺恩讷小姐
This is Ms. Horner.
尼可尔, 这位是 丽莎 坎堡斯
Nicole, this is Lisa Campos.
你好
Hello.
坎堡斯小姐想找盖尔
Ms. Campos is looking for Guy.
我想巴兰太太应该跟你说了巴兰教授去了外地谈生意
Well, I’m sure Mrs. Baran told you that Dr. Baran is away on business.
你不是说你不知道他去了哪里吗?
You said you didn’t know where he was.
不管怎样, 总得有人来付这笔债
Well...someone has to pay.
他虽然说过他一定会还, 可是...
He said he would, but...
我考虑过了, 我想我还是尽快那钱的好
I thought it over. I don’t want to wait till next month like he said.
到底是怎么一回事?
Excuse me?
坎堡斯小姐怀孕了
Ms. Campos is expecting.
她去看了医生并且证实怀孕了
Unto her a child will be born.
那关巴兰教授什么事?
What does this have to do with Dr. Baran?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
为什么你会觉得那孩子是盖尔的?
What makes you think that it’s Guy’s?
他也是这么问我的
That’s what he said...
我不会胡乱诬蔑他的
But come on, I would know.
我不是随便跟人上♥床♥的女人
I don’t sleep around.
他还说过他会给钱我去堕胎的
And he said he’d pay.
我也不想就这样变成一个母亲
I’m not putting it on my card.
我还没玩够的
I’m maxed out.
好吧
O.K.
可是…
Well...
你怎么能够那么确定胎儿是巴兰教授的呢?
you’re absolutely certain this is Dr. Baran’s?
这又关她什么事了?
What does she have to say about it?
堕胎是谋杀的罪名
Abortion is murder.
放心, 我会采取全身麻醉的
Well, I’m going to have an anesthetic, for God’s sake.
那手术需要多少钱?
How much is this going to cost?
他们说 650, 是家有执照的诊所
They want 650, and that’s a clinic.
我不想为难任何人
I’m not holding anybody up here, you know?
我只是要他履行承诺而已. 况且
I just want what he promised. Besides...
那是你的老公
it’s your husband.
你也不想我怀有你老公的孩子的, 是吧?
You don’t want me to have his baby.
假如他不是曾经说过你知道他在外面有女人的话
I wouldn’t have come, only he said you knew about his girlfriends,
我今天是不会来的...巴兰太太
Mrs. Baran.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有, 他回来时帮个忙要他别再来找我
And tell him not to call when he does get back, you know?
我不想再跟他有任何瓜葛了
It’s boundary time.
顺带一提, 坎堡斯小姐...
Incidentally, Ms. Campos...
你最后一次见到巴兰教授是什么说话?
when was the last time you saw Dr. Baran?
星期天下午吧
Sunday afternoon.
那天我过来时他很烦躁
I dropped by. He was real wired-up about something.
我想你们夫妻俩可能吵了架
Figured you two had a fight.
等他回来时要他还你那笔钱吧
Make him pay you back.
就这样吧...
Anyway...
再见
good-bye.
你知道她的存在?
You knew about her?
是的
Yeah.
他们是上个秋天开始的
Since last fall.
就在你来这里不久
Right after you came.
你怎么都没告诉过我?
You should’ve told me about her.
我不想你象我一样的痛苦啊
Why would I want you to be hurt like I was?
[Mia Screams]
[Gasping]
有人知道这件事
Somebody knows.
在I80公路发生了一个连环车祸
There was a big pileup on the I-80.
实际上搞错了
And, uh, technically, there could’ve been a mistake.
不会有人用它去旅行
Does anyone else use it for their travel?
没有
No.
你觉得不会有?
No one you can think of?
他们找到了个车牌
All they got was a list of license plate numbers.
但是车牌号♥码还不清
They could’ve gotten a number wrong,
看起来他的车子好象在那里
but it looks like that was his car.
不知道是谁驾驶去的
There’s no way to know
如果确实是他开的车
if he was actually driving the car.
我在跟巴兰太太说
I was just telling Mrs. Baran
我根据巴兰教授的车牌号♥码去查了公路记录
I ran Dr. Baran’s license plate through the DMV.
星期一傍晚在I80公路的连环车祸记录中
That pileup Monday evening on the I-80
显示他的车在那里
He was in it.
那份报告说的不多, 可是他的车子的确在照片上
The report doesn’t tell us much, but his car’s on it.
你说那后车灯是很久以前撞坏的?
Didn’t you tell me it was an old dent?
我是这么说的吗?
Did I?
假设他星期天离开, 穿着那件蓝色西装
Let’s say he left Sunday, wearing one of the blue suits.
他有没有可能是去了披特兹堡?
Couldn’t he have been heading to Pittsburgh?
他星期天在威廉斯玻加了油,是吧?
He stopped for gas Sunday in Williamsport. Oh?
是的, 今天早上巴兰太太给了我他的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Yes. Mrs. Baran gave me his credit card numbers on the phone this morning.
无论如何, 这些线索都显示他好象想去找你
Anyway, doesn’t it look like he was trying to see you?
披特兹堡是个大城市
Pittsburgh is a big town.
你确定星期六之后就没再听到过他的消息?
You’re sure you didn’t hear from him any time after Saturday?
嗯
Oh...
这种事情我们又怎么会弄错呢
That’s not the kind of thing we’d forget.
米雅,你是不是该去执行课室巡逻了?
Mia? Dear, aren’t you on room checks?
喔对了. 失陪了
Oh, yeah. Excuse me.
我会再跟你联络的
Well, I’ll be in touch.
我很庆幸她没追问
I’m glad she didn’t ask.
从星期天开始那信♥用♥卡♥就没再被用过了
There weren’t any charges on the cards from Sunday on.
课室巡逻是什么?
What are room checks?
毒品搜索. 这里的小孩有些会吸毒
Drug searches. Some of the kids here used to use.
我的儿子也染过毒瘾
My son had a habit.
我丈夫跟我也做过类似的搜寻
My husband and I looked into this kind of place.
结果他死了
He’s dead now.
你丈夫?
Your husband?
我儿子
Son.
IV 毒品使用者. 你也应该听过这些人的下场吧
I.V. drug users. You know what happens to them nowadays.
可我的前夫却还活着
But my ex is alive.
上苍真是古怪. 你有没有前夫?
Isn’t God quirky? You got an ex?
还没结过婚呢
Nothing official.
我前夫总自以为是上苍恩赐给女人的礼物
Mine thought he was God’s gift to women.
好象我没了他不行的样子
Like that topped my list...
他老嚷着要神给他一个每天晚上都穿这黑色丝♥袜♥陪他睡觉的女人
God, please send me something that’ll wear black nylon socks to bed every night.
我告诉他天堂里的人都是光着脚做♥爱♥的
My idea of heaven is a place where they screw you barefoot.
我希望他去了会很痛苦
I should pass a hat for you.
呵呵 没关系 我已经习惯了
Don’t feel sorry for me.
是我令他离开的, 我满足不了他
I got him to leave. Every cloud has a silver lining.
电影精选列表