[Gasps]
Uh...
[Groans]
[Gasps For Air]
Guy...
Guy...
Hey!
嘿! 你来这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing up here?
我看到那浴室里有点不太对劲.
The bathroom. I saw her.There’s something wrong.
你这小子又在偷♥窥♥了?
You’re a real little Peeping Tom, aren’t you?
滚回你的房♥间去吧
Get back to your room.
她跌倒了! 应该跌伤了!
She fell. She’s hurt.
巴兰太太!
Mrs. Baran!
[Knock Knock Knock]
情况有点不太对劲!
I told you,there’s something wrong.
回你的房♥间去
And I told you to get back to your room.
回去
Now go.
尼可尔
Nicole.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
不晓得. 我没查清楚.
I don’t know.I didn’t check.
上帝啊!
Jesus, Guy!
[Inhales]
赶紧拿点药过来, 她还活着!
Well, get her pills, for God’s sake.She’s still alive.
打911叫人来. 她需要一位医生.
Call 91 1.She needs a doctor.
去找另一位老师来.
Go get another teacher.
快去啊!
Move it!
我还活着?
I’m alive?
不, 你已经死了
No. You’re dead,
这里是天堂,而我是圣女玛丽
this is heaven,and I’m the Virgin Mary.
你能吞下这些药吗?
Can you swallow?
嗯?
Yeah?
这就好了.
Here you go.
我不想让他们看到我这副模样.
I don’t want them to see me like this.
他们有说大概多久吗?
Did they say how long?
[Ringing]
艾力克! 发生什么事了?
Erik... what happened?
她心脏的老♥毛♥病又复发了.
It’s just her heart again.
叫那男的出去.
Get the boy out of here.
失败, 沮丧, 悲观...
Failure, despair, passivity,
反叛, 溃败...
rebelliousness, defeat...
为什么这么说?
why?
一些有心人仕总有一堆理论
Well-meaning people may offer dozens of theories,
用来责备于现在的父母亲
all of them boiling down to blaming you... the parent.
放心吧, 这些事情
You won’t find those theories here
都不会在 圣.安瑟恩男校里存在
at the St. Anselm School for Boys.
可怜的家伙.
Poor little losers.
你不是庆幸你从没沾过毒品吗?
Aren’t you glad you never did drugs?
你从没吸过毒吧?
You never did, right?
我觉得我们应该利用这家伙的演讲
I think we should open with the zero tolerance talk...
来做为班房♥里的开场白
then the room searches.
现在的父母亲很受这一套
Parents eat that shit up!
会被送到来这里的
Man, you’d have to be at the end of your rope
都是些无药可救的家伙.
to wind up here.
我们现在就在这里啊, 笨蛋.
We are here, dickhead.
[Bell Rings]
十分钟内到前门
Front steps in 1 0 minutes
去排队参与录象
for the video shoot.
这个周末把你们的书都带回家去.
And take your books home over the long weekend.
下星期二会有个测验.
There’ll be a test on Tuesday.
贺恩老师
Miss Horner?
下星期二我的心情就会转好了
I’ll be in a better mood on Tuesday.
是,妈妈
Yes, ma’am.
暂时避一避盖尔吧
Don’t let Guy catch you.
他才没空来找我
He’s occupied.
看吧? 他又在装好人
You see? He didn’t resist the urge
忙着帮另一个学生的母亲了
to assist another mother.
你的眼睛怎么了?
What happened to your eyes?
谁知道他昨晚又发什么疯了
I don’t know what you did to him last night,
可是明显的你昨晚对他不好
but your husband was in one of his moods again.
真的不知道该怎么感谢你
Thank you very much.
尼可尔
Nicole!
你要注意别被看见你们在一起
You shouldn’t be seen with him.
大家都知道的, 米雅
They all know, Mia.
自然点比较好
It’s better if we act normal.
这样做的话, 大家脸上都好看点
That way,it won’t look bad after.
我之所以会去他那里
Anyway, I only went over there
是因为他老婆已经吃了安♥眠♥药♥了
because the wife chooses to sedate herself.
万一她发现他们不见了怎么办?
What if she notices they’re gone?
拜托
Oh, please.
那女人每天忙着吸毒那有时间管其他事
That woman has enough drugs over there to relax China.
女士们, 早上好
Good morning, ladies!
喔, 天呐
Oh, God.
你们都准备好拍特写镜头了吗?
Are we ready for our close-ups?
我真希望这拍摄工程赶快完工
I can’t wait for this filming to be done.
大家没差点被它搞疯了
It just gets everyone overexcited.
还有你丈夫
And your husband...Forgive me...
他怎么说希望能多收点学生
How he expects us to handle more students
可是又不打算多聘请几个新老师
without having more staff...
昨晚真谢谢你
Lovely seeing you last night.
看看什么时候
Any time Estelle and I can assist
看看什么时候我能帮你们两位去
you two star-crossed...
这位女士, 你的眼睛怎么了?
Is something wrong with your eye?
过敏
Allergies.
啊, 意料之中
Ah. I’m not surprised.
就算你不为自己着想
Well, if you don’t quit for yourself,
也顾及一下我们吧.
think of us.
你可知道吸太多二手烟也会致命的
Secondhand smoke does kill, too, you know.
不太确实
Not reliably.
谢谢
Thanks.
这味道令人作呕
This is disgusting.
嘿,你去吃那东西?
Hey, you going to eat that?
我不吃会挨饿的
I’ve got to eat it.I’m starving.
在考虑过后
And then we thought
我们在前面加进了一段对白
we’d cut to a talking head of you,
结果, 一个小朋友能信赖的系统
you know, consequences,a system kids can believe in,
叭啦,叭啦,叭啦, 叭啦,然后说些
blah, blah, blah, then do talks with some of the kids.
“我曾经迷失过,可是现在的我
I once was lost,but now I’m found...
已经重获新生了”之类的东西
That classic Boys’ Town stuff.
嗯, 成功的例子我们多的
Success stories are our specialty here.
说到这个, 我有个很特别的
As a matter of fact...
我想要拍摄一个干净的泳池
We want to get some footage of the pool
这个周末能清理好吗
once it’s cleaned.
我并不富有,虽然我也很想让你拍
I’m a poor man, guys.As much as I’d like to,
可是我实在没能力整个暑假都维修那泳池
I can’t afford to maintain a pool all summer for show.
可是我想要拍的是一群男生在嬉戏
It’s just young boys frolicking,
来表现些健全的思想,健康的体格
sound minds and sound bodies,
清净的山野空气
the clean.Appalachian mountain air,
那种感觉的东西
that type of thing.
[Sighs]
呃, 那算了吧
O.K. We’ll skip it.
我们改拍你厨房♥的这些工人
But we want to shoot the kitchen work crew.
是啊,任你挑选吧
Yeah, take a number.
贺金斯, 帮我拿回去好吗?
Hopkins, would you take this away?
我还不饿
I’m not hungry.
厨师的演示就不用了吧
Our chef’s skill is not presentation.
他煮的东西味道比看起来要好很多
I think you’ll find it tastes better than it looks.
那是必须的吧
It would have to.
豌豆泥. 胡椒
Peas mushy. Pepper.
盖尔, 你答应过的
Guy... you promised.
那将会是浪费的罪过.
It’s a sin to waste.
你应该是"罪过"的专家吧?
Aren’t you the expert on sin?
不, 你才是
No. You are.
米雅,没人在吃东西
Mia.No one’s eating.
嗯那别去理踩他们
Well, don’t encourage them.
暂时别理你那伟大的道德观. 吃吧
Use your great moral force on my behalf.
这完全是能吃的. 不是吗?
Eat. It’s perfectly edible.See?
电影精选列表