好的 孩子
All right, son.
他说是他按照祖父的要求 把信寄给我们的
He said he sent us that letter at Granddad's request.
然后他就走了
And he's gone.
是的
Yep.
你都不想知道答案吗
Don't you want some answers?
除非你想知道
Uh... only if you do.
想打给他吗
Wanna call him?
顺便感谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help, by the way.
真棒
It was awesome!
还有剩的吗
Got any left?
等等 现在喝酒对你来说不会太早吗
Wait, it's not too early for you, is it?
真搞笑
That's funny.
我之前在想
Eh, I was thinking before,
你还记得那次我救了你吗 嗯
do you remember that time when I saved you? Hmm?
就是隔壁孩子欺负你那次
You know, from the kids next door.
你当时才六岁
You were in, like, your sixth.
天啊 那也太久远了
Jeez. That was a while back.
是啊 他们当时都是大孩子
Yeah, but they were big kids.
我还记得你从后面的台阶飞奔而下
All I saw was you flying down the back steps,
跳到最大的那个孩子肩上
jumping on the biggest kids' shoulders
猛敲他的头
and smashing him on the side of the head.
是的 然后我抓起一个板球拍
Yeah, and then I grabbed that cricket bat
开始殴打所有人
and just started smashing everyone.
你总是喜欢打架
Yeah, you always had a lot of fight in ya.
是的
Yeah.
他说的研究是什么意思
What did he mean by research?
什么 -祖父在信里说的
What? -In Granddad's letter.
他说当地土著部落在帮他进行研究
He said the local aboriginal tribe helped him with his research.
我更在意他提到你的话
I'd be more concerned about what he said about you.
你知道的 照应别人
You know, the helping others.
我有照应别人
I have helped others.
你知道吗 父亲甚至在离开后 还在资助我们
You know, even Dad helped us after he left.
是继父
Stepdad.
你抛弃了我 尼克 抛下了我和妈妈
You just abandoned me, Nick. Me and Mum.
那是什么啊
What the fuck was that?
我们最好进屋
We better go inside.
是的
Yeah, uh-huh.
马克斯 进来
Max, inside.
马克斯
Maxie!
马克斯
Max!
我去
Jesus!
怎么了
What's going on?
我以为你在…… -什么
I thought you were... -What?
你拿着球拍
You've got the bat.
但你是哥哥
You're older.
好吧
Fine.
嘘
Shh!
听到了吗
Hear that?
这条蠢狗
Fucking dog.
今晚被你搞得彻底睡不好了
I'm definitely crashing with you tonight.
是哦
As if.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
走开
Get out of it!
你认为是什么
What are you thinking?
巨型负鼠
Giant possums?
是吗
Yeah?
是谁来了
Who's this?
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
靠
Fuck's sake.
BJ
BJ.
有什么好消息
What's this good news?
什么消息 -你电♥话♥里说的 忘了吗
News? What's-- -You called, remember?
你说你卖♥♥了我的一大堆东西
Said you sold a heap of my shit.
邀请我们来开派对
Invited us around to come and have a party.
我不记得我打给过你
Don't remember calling you, mate.
怎么 你一点都没有卖♥♥出去吗
So, what, you didn't sell any of my shit?
好吧 我卖♥♥出了一些
Yeah, well, I sold some of your shit.
我只是不记得有给你打过电♥话♥
I just don't remember calling.
我肯定是忘了 抱歉
But I must have. My bad.
没关系 没事
All right, okay, all right.
派对照开
Party's on.
嘿嘿嘿 那个混♥蛋♥也在
Hey-hey-hey! It's fucknut!
你好 BJ
G'day, BJ.
所以你背叛家人后的生活过得如何
Eh? So, how's life as a sellout treating ya--
这位想必就是哥哥了
Ah, so this must be the big brother.
我是贝基
I'm Bec.
嗨 我是凯特
Hi, I'm Kate.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你过的好吗
How have you been?
还行吧
Okay. I guess.
好久不见 -确实很久了
Been a long time. -It sure has.
嘿 公主 快来
Hey, princess. Come on.
干一杯
A shot!
哦
Oh!
真是太赞了 -好的
That's delicious. -Okay.
好的 美女们 我要找个好角度欣赏
All right, ladies, go, go. I'm gonna get good view of this.
啊 啊 啊
Aww! Aww! Aww!
好
Yes.
行了 去开房♥吧
All right, kids, get a room!
你想进屋吗
Do you want to go inside?
好啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
好小子
Atta-boy!
哇哦 -去吧
Whoo! -There you go!
再见 -我带她去迅速参观一下
Bye. -I'm just gonna give her a quick tour.
我敢说是 -是啊 优美的旅行
Yeah, I bet. -Yeah, yeah, a scenic tour.
你个饥渴男
You stallion!
那你呢 你想去车上吗
What about you? Do you wanna come to the van?
现在还不想
Ah, not yet.
不过你可以先去 帮我暖床
But you can go and warm it up for me.
我很快就来 公主 我保证
I'll be there soon, princess, I promise.
好的
Okay.
兄弟 你把她调♥教♥的真好
Man, you have got her trained.
这是唯一的办法 杰森
Only way to be, Jase.
她心知肚明
She knows.
她知道BJ是无人能及的
She knows that BJ is untouchable.
此外 如果她敢不听我的
Besides, if she ever did wrong by me...
那是什么啊
What's that? Ooh!
杰森 去看看
Jase, go check it out.
可我已经醉了
Man, I'm wasted!
要么你去查看一下
Either you go and check it out
要么你就留在这片穷乡僻壤
or you stay here with the guy that you said no to,
你想再试试吗
so you wanna try again?
他生气了
He's angry.
好样的
Atta-boy.
别闹了
Stop it.
你在这里干什么
What you doing out here?
BJ想在车上歇息
BJ wants to crash out here in the van.
真浪漫
Romantic.
说真的 我替你们感到开心
But, seriously, I'm happy for you guys.
你才没有
No, you're not.
你什么意思 -你知道我什么意思
What do you mean? -You know what I mean.
你以前都是会同意我的
There was a time you agreed with me.
是啊 你做了你的决定 我也做了我的
Yeah, well, you made your choices and I made mine.
很公平
Fair enough.
很高兴见到你 安雅
It's good to see you, Anya.
BJ
BJ?
崔斯坦
Tristan?
BJ
BJ?
电影精选列表