克莱德
Clyde?
把地图给我
Give me the map.
噢 你认为自己可以抓住它吗
Oh, you think you can capture it, is that it?
我早就有所行动了
I've already put things in motion,
我已经修改了遗嘱
I've changed the will.
通知了部落
I've informed the tribe.
你将会无功而返
You'll be doing all this for nothing.
也许我会一无所获
It might be for nothing,
但我希望你已经做好道别了
but I hope you've said your goodbyes.
永别了
Goodbye.
别过来
Get away from me!
去看看
Check it out.
下来吧
Go on, you.
啊
Ahh.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
崔斯坦 开门
Tristan, open up.
喂
Oi!
马克斯 别乱跑 马克斯
Max, wait! Max!
马克斯
Max!
嘿 -噢
Hey! -Oh!
你个混球
You're a dick.
你打算怎样
What you gonna do about it?
这是什么
What's this?
这玩意我们称之为死袋鼠
It's what we call a dead kangaroo, mate.
真幽默 它怎么会这样
Very funny. What happened to it?
我也不太确定
That I'm not so sure about.
喂 马克斯 走开
Oi, Max, out of it.
不管怎样 我相信这位跳跳先生
Well, whatever it is, I think Mr. Skippy here
在这里跳完了生命的最后一跃
has skipped his last skip, haven't you, Skip?
欢迎来到乡下 尼克
Welcome to the country, Nick.
你觉得这好笑吗
You having fun?
总之 我渴了 很高兴见到你
Anyway, I am parched. Good to see you.
去把手洗干净
Wash your hands or something.
你要来吗
You coming?
你这里有苏打水吗
You got any sparkling water? Some La Croix?
额 没有 殿下 不过有啤酒 -喝酒有点早了 不是吗
Uh, no, your highness. Got some beer. -Bit early, isn't it?
你才刚到 就开始命令我了
Been here two seconds,you're already telling me what to do.
真是破纪录 -你最好先洗个澡 老兄
That's a record, mate. -You'd better take a shower, you grub.
所以你为何叫我来
So, why did you call me out here?
就不能让我先歇一歇吗
Gimme a chance to get my feet up, mate.
拜托
Please.
好吧 在几天前 我收到了祖父的一封信
Right, so, a couple of days ago, I get a letter from Granddad.
找到了
Here we go.
大约是他临死前一个月写的
It's marked about a month before he died.
有人把它寄给了我
Someone must have passed it along to me.
好的 那你找我♥干♥什么
Okay, well, why do you need to see me?
我也不知道 也许是觉得你可能会感兴趣吧
Oh, don't know. Just thought maybe you might be a little bit interested.
这上面还提到了我们两个 所以……
Also it's marked to both of us, so...
这信不只是给我的
it's not just for me.
亲爱的崔斯坦和尼克 希望你们能顺利收到这封信
"Dear Tristan and Nick, hope this letter finds you well."
抱歉我不能陪你们了
"Sorry I can't be there with you both."
我相信你们都已经成为有志青年
"I'm sure you're both growing into good young men."
我希望通过这封信让你们知道我的遗愿
"I made sure you'd get this letter to know my dying wish,
也就是把我的土地送给当地的土著部落
that my acres of land are given to the local aboriginal tribe."
他们对我的研究给予了莫大的帮助
"They've been a great help with my research
是我的好朋友
and are good friends."
崔斯坦
"Tristan, I've...
崔斯坦 我把这块土地和决定交由你处理
Tristan, I've placed the land and decision in your hands."
你相信你知道该怎么做
"I trust you know the right thing to do."
尼克 我希望你也能过来照应彼此
"Nick, I need you to be there now for others
就像我还陪伴着你们一样
as I was there for the two of you."
我试图给你们打造美好的未来
"I tried to give you boys the life you deserve."
我很有信心
"I have every confidence
相信你们一定会出人头地
you'll make the best of your situation."
我爱你们
"Love you, boys."
你们的祖父
"Granddad."
当地的开♥发♥商 想从我手中买♥♥下这块地
So, there's this local developer, wants to buy the land off me.
崔斯坦 你知道祖父的家产已经传承了好几代人了吗
Tristan, you understand that Granddad's property has been in the family for generations?
是的 我知道 -这块地很大的
Yeah, I know that. -It's a lot of land, mate.
是啊 所以他们愿意出大价钱
Well, they're willing to pay a lot of money.
有多少 -很一大笔
How much? -A lot.
不过这明显有违祖父的意愿
But it's obviously not what Granddad wanted
所以我打算问问你的意见
so I thought I'd check in to see what you think.
他在信上白纸黑字写着的
Well, it's right here, in his own handwriting.
由你决定
It's up to you.
由我决定
Up to me.
你开了几百公里路 就只是来说一句由我决定
You drove hundreds of kilometers to tell me that it's up to me.
好吧 真棒 你这趟旅行很值啊
Okay. That's awesome, it was really worth the trip.
很高兴你来了 谢谢你 兄弟
So glad you came. Thanks, mate.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
去哪里也由我决定
Uh, that would be up to me.
等等 我把行李卸了就来帮忙
Just wait. I'll unpack my ute and come help.
所以……
So...?
马克斯 等等
Max, wait...
好吧
Fine.
在做体力劳动是吗
Bit of manual labor, eh?
听着 之前的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about in there.
我只是……我不想左右你的决定
I just... I didn't want to tell you what to do.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我也不知道 尼克
I don't know, Nick.
只是希望兄弟间可以照应一次
Just... should act like a brother for once.
帮我搞定
Help me out.
我个人认为 你应该遵从祖父的心愿
Personally, I think you should do what Granddad wanted.
无所谓
Whatever.
喂
Oi!
来吧
Come on.
你认为是什么干的
What do you reckon?
鳄鱼吧
It's a croc?
是啊 如果有鳄鱼能一路南下 神奇般地游到这里
Yeah. If one magically swam this far down south.
我可不信
Doubt it.
走吧 不管是什么东西杀死袋鼠 它肯定还在这附近
Come on, whatever killed the roo is obviously sticking around.
真不错
That's great.
你们好 我叫加维 你一定就是崔斯坦
G'day. Garvey's the name. You must be Tristan.
我是尼克 这位才是…… -我才是崔斯坦
I'm Nick, that's... -No, I'm Tristan.
什么事 -你祖父提起过你们
What's up? -Your grandfather spoke of both of you.
不过我没想到今天能在这里见到你们两个
I didn't expect both of you here today, though.
你想见我们…… -没关系
You expected us-- -No, it's okay.
我在祖父的照片中见过你
I think I saw you in one of Granddad's photos.
你祖父人很好
Your grandfather was a fine man
他是我们很好的一位朋友
and a very, very good friend of our people,
所以我想找你聊聊
which is why I'd like to talk to you.
噢 -那你们聊 我不打扰
Oh... -Why don't I leave you boys to it, eh?
好吧
Right.
我们到这边聊吧
You know what, let's just go out this way.
所以你收到我寄给你的信了吗
So, you got the letter I sent then.
是的 原来是你寄给我的
Right, so you sent that to me?
没错 你祖父让我好好保管
Yeah, your grandfather asked me to keep it in safe hands
直到这块地可以移交给当地部落
until the property could be handed over to the local tribe,
现在时候到了
and the time's come now.
没错
Right.
你认为用钱购买♥♥怎么样
How would you feel about a cash payment instead?
因为开放商愿意出一大笔钱……
'Cause this developer is willing to give me serious--
你知道 这块土地 是我们的一部分
You know, the land here, it's part of us,
我们也是土地的一部分 不可分离
we're a part of it, it's inseparable.
你无法夺走二者之一
You can't take one from the other.
土地对我们而言是神圣的
It's sacred to us.
就比如我们现在所站的这块地
Like this land that we're on now.
听着 你的祖父很相信你
Look, your grandfather had great faith in you, son.
我知道你会做出正确的抉择
I know you'll make the right decision.
如果你准备好了 可以打电♥话♥给我 -好的
How about you give me a call when you're ready, eh? -Yep.
电影精选列表