您的贷款申请被驳回
Your can has been denied.
但是如果我没拿到八万块
But if I don't get the $80,000,
有人会来淹死我
there's people that are gonna come and drown me.
您能不能把这条写进申请表里
Can you please put that down on your little form,
就说有人会来淹死我
that there's people that are gonna come drown me?
您没有必要担♥保♥物
You do not have the necessary collateral.
所以我们不可能给您钱
That is why we're not gonna give you any money.
根本上说你们就是一间挺大的当铺
Basically, then, you're just a big goddamn pawn shop.
不我们可不是当铺
No, we're not a pawn shop.
你们就是有豪华装♥修♥的当铺
You're a pawn shop with fancy furniture.
鉴于这些原因我不得不拒绝您的申请
And for all these reasons, I have to turn down your application.
很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
好吧 我懂了
All right. I understand.
抢劫
This is a hold-up.
我说"好吧我懂了"
I said, "All right. I understand."
抢劫傻♥逼♥
This is a hold-up, asshole.
-不好意思您刚说了什么 -什么也没说
-Excuse me, you just said something. -No.
-就在刚才您说了什么 -什么也没说
-Just then, you said something. -No.
等等 我是大卫 沃兹尼艾克 我来取球衣
I'm here. I'm David Wozniak. I'm here to pick up my jerseys.
-我一直在等你 -我知道 我知道
-I've been waiting for you. -I know! I know!
很抱歉 但是今晚我们要拍集体照
I'm so sorry, but my team photo is tonight.
全队都要穿球衣
The whole team has to have their jerseys,
是为了纪念一年的努力
it's for the whole year.
-好吧 -非常感谢
-All right already! -Thank you so much.
真的非常非常感谢
I really do appreciate it.
噢耶
Yes!
-装袋吗 -不用
-A bag? -No.
用礼品纸包吗
Rolling papers?
我种西红柿用
I grow tomatoes.
嘿 那是送货货车 我正要去送货
Hey! it's a delivery truck! I'm making a delivery.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me, right?
是的 我发誓球衣在我这儿 对我妈妈...
Yes. I swear I have the jerseys, on our mother's...
是的 对我死去的妈妈发誓
Yes! On our mother's grave.
就现在 球衣在我的货车上
The jerseys are with me in the truck as we speak.
嘿 停下 嘿 嘿
Hey! Come on, stop! Hey! Hey!
我的球衣在车上
You got my jerseys!
-我知道很晚了 -是啊 没错
-I know its late. -Yes, it is.
但你给我送来了这么漂亮的花
But you brought me such beautiful flowers.
是的
I did.
伯恩斯坦先生把这些花照顾得真好
And Mr. Bernstein takes such great care of them.
你去哪儿了 大卫
Where have you been, David?
爱玛 我很抱歉
Emma, I'm sorry.
我试着弄钱还我欠下的债
I was trying to pay back some money that I owe.
我理解但你就不能打个电♥话♥或发个短♥信♥
I understand, but why can't you call or text?
为什么我不能去你家
And why can't I come to your apartment anymore?
我从没说过你不能来我家
I never said you couldn't come to my place.
-藏了什么东西 -没有
-Are you hiding something? -Nothing.
你确定你家没藏什么东西
You're sure you're not hiding anything in your apartment.
没有
Nope.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
好啊
That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
-爱玛...-别说了
-Emma... -No.
其实我能...
You know what? I can...
其实我自己能应付得来
I can do this on my own.
你说"你自己"什么意思
What do you mean, "on your own"?
我想要个孩子 行吗
I want a child, okay?
但我不需要那种
But I don't want a father
因为忙就消失的孩子父亲
who just disappears because he gets too busy.
我没法信任你
You're unreliable.
我的意思是你...你...有债务问题
I mean, you've got... You've got money problems.
基本上你没有正常生活 这可不是正常生活
You basically don't have a life. This is not a life.
-我有正常生活 -你没有正常生活
-I have a life. -You don't have a life.
有正常生活的人不会凌晨三点按
People who have a life do not ring pregnant women's doorbells
孕妇家的门铃
at 3:00 in the morning.
我不知道你怀孕了
I didn't know you were pregnant.
大卫 你应该知道
David, you would know.
如果你能时不时给我打个电♥话♥
If you just called me every once in a while.
我觉得...
I guess...
我觉得一开始 那一刹那 我呆住了
I guess at first, for a second there, I was in shock.
我是说像被电到了
I mean, you know, it was a shock.
然后呢
But then, you know, the...
害怕的感觉没了 有了一种新的感觉
That feeling of fear went away, and I got this feeling
这可能是我这辈子遇到的最好的事
that this could be the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.
斯提芬 不行 嘿 斯提芬 别那样
Stevie, no. Hey, Stevie, no!
嘿 现在是凌晨三点 回去睡觉
Hey, it's 3:00 in the morning. Go back to bed. Go back to bed.
回去睡觉 别去沙坑里
Back to bed. Not in the sandbox.
嘿你要去哪儿 别去沙坑里玩
Hey, where are you going? No, don't go in the sandbox.
别去沙坑里玩
Not in the sandbox!
你应该劝爱玛把孩子打掉
You gotta talk Emma into getting an abortion.
-你说什么 -必须的
-What? -You have to.
你怎么能说出那种话
How could you say such a thing?
当着孩子的面你怎么能说那些事
How can you say stuff like that in front of your children?
孩子们知道他们长大了打都打不掉
My children know that they're too old to be aborted.
我意识到我想要个孩子
I'm realizing that I might want a kid.
你是个自♥由♥人 你不需要孩子
You are a free man. You do not want kids.
孩子就是黑洞
Kids are a black hole.
耗光你的精力
They will suck up all of your energy,
耗光你的金钱 你的时间 还有你的头发
They will suck up all of your energy, your money, your time, your hair.
我以前头发超好 记得吗
Remember when I had great hair?
我的头发都直不起来了
I can't get it up anymore.
当着孩子的面 你怎么能那样说话
How can you talk like this in front of your children?
在他们面前我想说什么就说什么
I can say anything I want in front of my children
反正他们都不会听我的
because they don't listen to me.
孩子们根本听不进我说的话
My children do not pick up on the frequencies of my voice.
我告诉你
And I'm telling you,
我现在勃起都有问题了
I have a problem achieving a full erection now.
就我这个年龄的人 勃起出问题太不正常了
It's not normal for a man of my age to no longer have a nice, big erection.
嘿 你要干嘛 听话回去睡觉
Hey, what are you doing? Listen to me, go back to bed.
别去沙坑里
Not in the sandbox.
别去沙坑里 别去沙坑里
Don't get in the sand. Don't go in the sand!
-作为你的朋友...-爸爸
-As your friend... -Daddy?
嘿
No. No, no, no. Hey.
-爸爸 -回去睡觉 亲爱的
-Dad. -Back to bed, honey.
爸爸
Daddy.
我要聊会天别─闹了
I'm trying to have a conversation. Please stop that.
-爸爸 -好了 别闹了
-Daddy! -Okay, stop that now.
我告诉你 我觉得我想要个孩子
I'm telling you, I think I might want a kid.
作为你的朋友和你的律师 大卫
As your friend and as your lawyer, David,
我能不能跟你说句老实话
may I be brutally frank with you?
当然
Sure.
你根本没有养孩子的能力
You don't have the skills to bring up a child.
我的生活需要秩序
I need order in my life.
这就叫秩序
And this is order?
我觉得这很美好
I think this is beautiful.
爸爸
Daddy!
大卫 沃兹尼阿克
David Wozniak.
呃 后门的锁已经坏了
Uh, the back door was already broken into.
我叫马克 威廉姆斯 我是名律师
My name is Mark Williams. I'm an attorney.
这些天我一直想和您联♥系♥沃兹尼艾克先生
I've been trying to contact you for several days now, Mr. Wozniak.
我没有太多时间
I do not have a great deal of time.
所以长话短说
I shall be brief.
1991至1994年间
Between 1991 and 1994,
您以"星巴克"的假名在一所
you donated sperm under the pseudonym "Starbuck"
名为格拉博斯基 莱维特的私人诊所捐献精♥子♥
at the privately-owned Graboski-Levitt Clinic,
我就是其律师代表
which I represent.
没有
No.
这不是个问题 而是事实说明
That was not a question, it was a statement.
我们有各种必要文件可以证明此事
We have all the documents necessary to prove it.
当然在33个月中
Over the course of 33 months,