Huh.
这已经够糟了
That was bad enough.
如果他真的知道我在做什么 他会发疯的
If he really knew what I was doing, he would flip out.
嗯
Hmm.
你们俩还好吗
You two going good, though?
很好 他要给我们在诺克斯维尔买♥♥套公♥寓♥
Yeah, yeah, real good, he's buying us a condo in Knoxville.
靠 真酷
Shit, that's cool.
是啊 是啊 所以你有人了
Yeah, yeah, so you got somebody?
哪里 监狱里吗
Where, back in prison?
不
Nah,
没有 没人
nah, I ain't got nobody out here.
肯定比在里面强
Sure beats being in there.
你有我和克拉伦斯 那不是任何人
You've got me and Clarence, that ain't nobody.
是的 但是你们两个已经准备好了 你知道吗
Yeah, but you two've got things all set up, you know?
你和杰瑞 我不是那样的人
You and Jerry, I ain't like that.
就这样吧 布兰
Be like that, Bran.
你越狱了 现在低调行事 很
快你就会有机会重新开始 所以别再搞砸了
You busted out of jail, you're laying low, soon you're
gonna have another chance at this, so don't screw it up again.
你还有大好的人生等着你 命悬一线
You got your whole life ahead of you, just hanging by a thread, it's like
就好像你一直在拉那根线 好像你想把自己搞垮 为什么
you keep pulling on that thread, like
you're trying to screw yourself over. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有两个星期 也许更长的时间来弄清楚
Well, you got two weeks, maybe longer, to figure it out.
那就自己想办法
So figure it out.
嘿 伙计 看看你醉醺醺的屁♥股♥ 你在跳舞 是吧
Hey man, look at your drunk ass, you was dancing, huh?
所以 接下来的几个星期 就
坐在这里 满身灰尘 开心 开心 开心
So, sitting around all dusty for the next few weeks, fun, fun, fun.
我愿意为你这么做 伙计
I would do it for you, man.
我不知道 这个“逃亡”的废
话 在我脑子里听起来好多了
I don't know, this "on the run" bullshit, sounded way better in my head.
你要来一杯吗
You want one?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
味道不错 是吧
Tasty, huh?
怎么了 Clarence
What's up, Clarence?
现在 我不想知道你做了还是
没做 我只想让你知道你不会再做那种事了
Now, I don't wanna know if you did, or didn't do it, I
just need you to know you ain't gonna try that shit again.
一个警♥察♥说了一个孩子的事 他怎么了
A cop says something about a kid, what happened to him?
你必须把这些抛在脑后 错误总会发生 你会吸取教训
You gotta put that behind you now, mistakes happen, and you learn.
他不会死的
He ain't die or nothing.
我说了别管了 布兰登
I said leave it, Brandon.
该死的 本来应该是..
Fuck man, all it was supposed to be--
嘿 我说了我不想知道 你现在出来了 这才是最重要的
Hey, I said I don't wanna know about it, you're out now, that's what matters.
你要是再敢这么做 我就把你关在这里
You get back in, you do anything like that
again, you'll have your sentence right here with me.
我教你的更好 这是肯定的
I taught you better, that's for damn sure.
别装得像你♥爸♥一样
Oh, quit acting like you dad now.
哦 我不是你♥爸♥ 如果他在这儿
Oh, I ain't dad, if he was here, he'd knocked some
他会让你脑袋开花的 所以现在 你要听我的
sense in your dumb ass, so now, you're gonna listen to me.
安吉拉已经经历了足够多的狗屎 足够多的时间 最后
Angela's been through enough shit, enough times, finally,
她在一个伟大的地方 现在这
一切都取决于我们 特别是你
she's in a great place, and it's all on us now, you especially.
我来这里是为了她 而不是你 记住这一点
I'm here for her more than I am for you, remember that.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks brother.
Jerry 他不喜欢我 我做过一些无法挽回的蠢事
Jerry, he don't like me, I've done some dumb ass things that
can't be undid, I know that, but you, you can do better, man.
我知道 但是你 你可以做得更好 伙计
你现在有了第二次机会
You got yourself a second chance, right here, right now.
为这个家做正确的事
Do right by this family.
做点好事
Do something good with yourself.
太迟了 我搞砸了
It's too late, man, I fucked up.
好吧 我们都搞砸了 没有人
是完美的 所以没有人会同情你
Well, we all fuck up, nobody's perfect, so nobody's gonna take pity on
you, you ain't no special case, so man the fuck up, that's all I got to say.
你不是什么特例 所以他妈的硬起来 这就是我要说的
喝吧
Drink.
不 放开我 不 不 救命 救命
No, let go of me, no, no, help, help!
救命啊
Help!
不 不
No, no.
不
No!
不 住手
No, stop!
不 上帝 不
No, God no!
不
No!
不 求你了 不 不
No, please, no, no.
天啊 不
God, no!
求求你 上帝 不要
Please God, no.
救命啊
Help!
不 不
No, no.
不
No!
求你了 放开我
Please, let me go!
不
No!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
逃吧 逃命吧 他们会杀了你的 他们会吃了你的
Run, run for your life, they'll kill you, and they'll eat you.
他们像野狗一样嗅出我们 而我们就是那该死的肉
They're sniffing us out like wild dogs, and we're the goddamn meat.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
该死
Shit.
安琪 安琪 安琪 醒醒 安琪 醒醒 安琪 醒醒
Angie, Angie, Angie, wake up, Angie, wake up, Angie, wake up.
什么
What?
我们得走了
We gotta go now.
-Clarence 的钥匙呢 -是警♥察♥吗
-Where're Clarence's keys? -Is it the police?
又不是警♥察♥ 车钥匙呢
It ain't the damn police, where are the car keys?
我不知道 看看他的包
I don't know, look in his bag.
Clarence 到底在哪
Where the hell is Clarence?
睡着了 喝醉了 我不知道
Asleep, drunk, I don't know.
怎么了 布兰登
What's wrong, Brandon?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
我们很害怕 但是要保持安静
Well be scared, but just stay real quiet.
这是什么鬼地方
What kinda hell is this?
克拉伦斯
Clarence!
我们得走了 快点 我们走
We gotta go, come on, let's go!
他们是谁
Who are they?
哦 该死
Oh, shit. -
来吧
Come on!
布兰登
Brandon!
来吧 宝贝 来吧 来吧 不要这样对我
Come on baby, come on, come on, don't do this to me.
-这他妈的是什么 -我不知道
-What the fuck is this? -I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't know?
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
出去
Get out.
不
No.
他们要烧烤我们了 安琪 我们走 快点
They're gonna barbecue us, Angie, let's go, come on!
安琪
Angie!
来吧
Come on!
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you, fuck you, motherfucker, fuck you.
混♥蛋♥ 你要去哪里
Motherfucker, where're you going?
你好啊 厚嘴唇
Howdy doody, thick lips.
你听到墙那边的尖叫声了吗
You hear that screaming on the other side of that wall there?
那是你的朋友
That's your friend.
布巴在给我们切黑人的肉
Bubba's carving us up some black meat.
你知道我们为什么吃黑人吗
Do you know why we eat black folk?
因为黑人的肉太他妈好吃了
Because Negro flesh tastes so goddamn good.
你们黑皮肤的存在只是为了给白人当食物
You see, you dark skins have only existed to be food for the white man.
我的表弟 Delmar 他会告诉你 这可以追溯到古代
My cousin Delmar, he'll tell you, it goes way back to the ancient times.
你们一直都是我们的肉 所以
我们要回归自然 你们只是食物来源
You have always been our meat, so we're gonna take it back to
the natural way, where you're kind ain't nothing but a food source.
我说了滚出去 该死的
I said stay the hell outta here, dammit.
味道不错 布巴
Tasting good, Bubba.
现在回去干掉他
Now go back and finish him off.
滚出去
Stay the hell outta here.
你想干什么 把整个地方都烧了吗
What're you tryna do, burn the whole place down?
你喜欢玩火
So, you like playing with fire.
让我们看看你的蛋蛋还能黑多少
Let's see how much blacker we can get your balls.
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's it.
是啊 干净利落