喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我要挂了
I'm gonna hang up.
今晚的NBC晚间新闻 你可能会看到一张熟悉的面孔
Tonight on NBC nightly news, you might see a familiar face.
天啊 布兰登
Oh my God, Brandon?
你以为我会在监狱里烂上30年
You thought I was gonna rot in jail for 30 goddamn stinking years?
你在哪里
Where are you?
就在我说的地方
Exactly where I said I'd be.
你还会来的 对吧
You're still coming, right?
当然了
Of course I am.
那好吧
Okay, then.
照我说的做 我在这里等你
We do this exactly like I said, I'll be waiting here.
哦 上帝
Oh God.
嘿 Angie
Hey, Angie.
你不知道见到你有多高兴
You have no idea how good it is to see you.
彼此彼此 相信我
Feeling's mutual, believe me.
你看起来糟透了 弟弟
You look like shit, little brother.
我感觉自己像是百万富翁
Well, I feel like a million dollars.
我想也是
I bet you do.
我给你带了些衣服 一些杰瑞的..
I brought you some clothes, some of Jerry's--
杰瑞
Jerry?
去你的
The hell you did.
牛仔打扮的衣服不适合我
Cowboy-looking motherfucker's clothes ain't gonna suit me.
这是一个非常慷慨的捐赠 他非自愿的
It's a very generous donation that he made involuntarily,
所以尽量不要毁掉整个该死的衣服 好吗
so try not to trash the whole damn outfit, all right?
好吧 好吧 谢谢你的好意
Fine, fine, I appreciate the sentiment.
该死
Damn.
你这个衣衫褴褛的家伙得走着去
Your raggedy-ass self gonna have to walk, 'cause you
因为你不能穿着臭烘烘的监狱装束上我的车
ain't getting in my vehicle wearing no smelly-ass prison getup.
你要让我在光天化日之下脱衣服吗
You gonna make me undress out in the open?
没人看你
Ain't nobody looking at you.
混♥蛋♥ 该死
Motherfucker, shit.
不过动作要快 让那个混♥蛋♥心
脏病发 看到你在街上赤身裸体
Be quick, though, give a motherfucker a
heart attack, see you naked in the street.
哈哈 混♥蛋♥
Haha motherfucker.
开车
Drive.
该死的家伙
Damn man.
谁要是敢动我的车 我要你负全责
Anybody out here try to fuck with my
wheels, I'm holding you personally responsible.
离我远点 伙计 该死
Get off my back man, damn.
这里没人 克拉伦斯自从爷爷
死后就没人来过这该死的牧场
Ain't nobody out here, Clarence, nobody
been on this damn ranch since granddaddy died.
只有我们
Nobody but us.
嘿 Angie
Hey, Angie.
你确定他们不会来这里找我吗
You positive they won't come looking for me out here?
想都别想
Not a chance in hell.
我们一直说这是个完美的藏身之处
We always said this was the perfect hideout.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
这就是了
There it is.
避风港
Safe haven.
让我想起了我们小时候在这里度过的所有夏天
Brings back all them summers we spent out here, when we were kids.
布兰太小了
Bran was too small.
不 我记得
Nah, I remember.
它正在分崩离析 这是毫无疑问的
Well, it's falling apart, that's for damn sure.
算是升级了吧
I'd say it's an upgrade, sorta.
这地方都是灰尘 真♥他♥妈♥的灰尘
This place got dusty, real goddamn dusty.
布兰登到底还要多久
How long, exactly, is this shit gonna take Brandon?
我没有同意延长逗留时间
I didn't agree to no extended stay.
拜托 伙计 你知道的 我的照片会在报纸上出现一周
Come on, man, you know how it is, my face will be in the papers for a week,
也许两周 直到他们找到另一
个兄弟 把社会问题都归咎于他
maybe two, till they find another brother to pin all of society's problems on.
没错 有这么多性崇拜者 还
有吸血的嬉皮士 这破事应该很快就会过去
Right, with all these sex cults, and blood-sucking
hippies about, this shit should blow over in no time.
我们可以穿过乔治亚州 在佛罗里达定居
Y'all, we can make tracks through Georgia, we can settle in
他们有了新的景点 迪士尼乐园 迪士尼乐园
Florida, they got this new attraction, Disney World. Disney World!
听起来不错 对吧
It sounds good, right?
迪士尼乐园 如果我从监狱里
逃出来想要保持低调 我肯定会躲在那里
Oh, Disney World, that's where I'd certainly hide, if I
escaped from the penitentiary, and was trying to keep a low profile.
就在 Mickey 旁边
Right next to Mickey.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
克拉伦斯 放松点
Clarence, relax man.
这玩意开始让我过敏了 你们两个自求多福吧
This shit start to fuck with my allergies, you two's on your own!
就在我离开的地方
Right where I left 'em.
该死
Damn.
如果有人想耍我们 他们会遭报应的
Anybody tries to fuck with us, they're gonna have another thing coming.
他们不会有好结果的 因为他们会死的
They ain't gonna have nothing coming, 'cause they'll be dead, shit.
哦 是的
Oh yeah.
不 我们的想法是远离监狱 你不能把我们两个都带回去
Nope, the idea is for us to stay out of jail,
you ain't taken the both of us back there with you.
该死 应该多藏点酒
Goddamn it, should've stashed more liquor!
你可以拥有一切
You can have it all man.
我会的
Oh, I'm gonna.
搞什么..
What the...
哦 真不错 把那该死的玩具枪留给我
Oh, real nice, leave me with the fucking peashooter.
以下是 Rob Robson 的最新报道
And here's Rob Robson with the latest.
州教育委员会今晚召开会议
但不会按照联邦民权官员的要求
The state board of education meets tonight,
but does not expect to act upon demands by federal
civil rights officials, for desegregation of
废除五所以黑人为主的小学的种族隔离制度
five predominantly black elementary schools.
校监约翰 · 希尔表示
Superintendent John Hill has stated that the
board will not consider another plan until a federal
在联邦法♥院♥裁决对校董会计划
彻底废除七至十二年级种族隔离的投诉之前
court rules on complaints about the board's plan to
completely desegregate grades seven through twelve.
校董会不会考虑另一项计划
格里尔博士告诉全国广播公♥司♥
教育记者哈尔 · 威廉姆斯
Dr. Greer told NBC education reporter,
Hal Williams, that more desegregation now,
现在更多的废除种族隔离
would pose a real political problem for
会给地方和联邦官员带来真正的政♥治♥问题 他们希望——
local, and federal officials, wishing to--
孟菲斯市中心一座联邦监狱的官员说
Officials at a federal prison in downtown
Memphis, say they knew they had a problem when they
他们今天早上来上班的时候发
现了一根临时绳索从大楼的一侧垂下来
came to work this morning and found a makeshift
rope running down the side of the building.
他们就知道出了问题
你个卑鄙小人
Oh, you sneaky motherfucker.
一名危险的罪犯今早在逃 FBI 悬赏一万美元寻找抓获他的线索
A dangerous criminal is on the loose this morning, and the FBI is
offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to his capture.
一万
Ten thousand.
我他妈能用一万块干掉自己
I can fucking do me with some ten thousand, shit.
24岁的 Brandon Cobbs 因持械抢劫面临30年监禁
24 year old Brandon Cobbs, was facing a 30 year sentence for armed robbery.
田纳西州正在进行搜索
A search is now under way across the state of Tennessee.
布兰登 你出名了
Hey Brandon, you're famous, man.
新款丰田 Corona Hard Top 的魅力不仅在于它的外观
The beauty of the new Toyota Corona Hard Top isn't only the way it
looks on the outside, inside, the all-new Corona has a rear seat that
还在于它的内部 全新的 Corona
folds flat giving you six feet of space from the front seat, to the
有一个可折叠的后座 从前座
到后备箱的顶端有6英尺的空间
tip of the trunk, get your hands on a Toyota and you'll never let go.
拿到丰田车 你就永远不会松手
在这里 就像回到了十年前 回到我们还是孩子的时候
Being here, it's like going back 10 years, back to when we were kids.
是的
Yeah.
有点疯狂 对吧
Kinda crazy, right?
对我们所有人来说都是更简单的时代
Simpler times for all of us.
是的
Yeah.
不过有时候逃避一下也挺好的
Sometimes it's good to get away from it, though.
-嗯哼 -花点时间停下来 评估一下你现在的状况 知道吗
-Mmhmm. -Take a moment to stop, assess where you're at, you know?
是的
Yeah.
我想你 布兰
I missed you, Bran.
我想念我们的家庭
I miss our family.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我真为你担心 我知道你没有做电视上说的那些事
I was so scared for you, I know you didn't do those things they said on
你只是进错了人群 我们现在把你救出来了 对吧
the TV, you just got in with the wrong crowd, we got you out now, right?
你总是知道我在哪里 只要你远离麻烦 远离麻烦——
You always know where I'm at, as long as
you stay out of trouble, stay out of trouble--
我听到了 我听到了
I hear you, I hear you.
你可以来和我还有杰瑞住 我们永远欢迎你
You can come stay with me and Jerry, you're always gonna be welcome.
他不介意你在这里
He don't mind you being out here?
他介意的 我告诉他我要帮 Clarence 几周
Oh, he minds, I told him I was helping Clarence for a couple of weeks.
哈