用什么?
With what?
瑞克 加里和我以前常去巴克湾附近打猎
Rick, Gary, and I used to go hunting up near Buck's Bay.
我们去过好些年
We went for years.
上百只白尾鹿 野猪 但结局总是一样
A hundred white tails, wild boar, but the outcome was always the same.
就像我父亲常说的 一旦你猎杀了人
Like my father always said, once you've hunted men,
动物就不再是你的目标了
animals just don't cut it anymore.
你将会感受到肾上腺素前所未有的激增
You're going to feel a rush of adrenaline like you've never experienced before.
你所有的求生本能都将占据主导地位
All your natural instincts to survive are going to take over.
在接下来的数小时里 你会感觉更有活力
You're going to feel more alive in the next few hours
以及那些虚度的岁月
and then all those wasted years.
这个岛两岸之间有三英里长
This island is three miles from shore to shore surrounded
四面都是水
by water in all directions.
没有可能离开这里
There's no way off this rock.
只有等到早上船到了 我们才能离开
Even we can't leave not until morning when the boat arrives.
请不要这么做
Please, don't do this.
开始跑
Start running.
我跑不动
I can't go.
我们必须跑
We have to move.
不能停 停下来只有死
We can't stop. If we stop, we die.
你怎么看?
What do you figure?
最多四个小时
Four hours tops.
还记得那对来自佛罗里达的夫妇吗?
Remember that couple from Florida?
那是一场彻底的洗礼 我的蛋蛋都没出汗
That was a complete wash out My balls barely broke a sweat.
对 TJ的首次杀戮
Yeah, TJ got the first kill.
那个人很幸运
He got lucky.
他老婆胖得像辆皮卡
The wife was the size of a truck.
你和我把她赶到他身边
You and I flushed it right toward him.
你老了 瑞克
You're getting old, Rick.
你今天想抓她都抓不住
You couldn't catch her today if you tried.
靠拢一点
Squeeze in a little bit.
为啥?
Why?
为露安和孩子们
For Luann and the kids.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我不好
I'm not OK.
一切都不好
None of this is OK.
为什么是我们?
Why us?
为什么是我们?
Why us?
现在这不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
如果和我们的事有关 以后会搞清楚
If we just do this, we'll figure it out later.
是的
Yes.
来吧
Come on.
走吧 起来
Let's go. Up.
走吧
Let's go.
起来
Up, up.
你认为呢?
What do you figure?
我不认为
I don't.
他们会一直往前走 直到遇到水面
They're going to go straight in until they hit the water
然后从原路折返
and double back the way they came.
我不这么看
I don't think so.
我打赌他们直奔湖边的丛林去了
I bet they run straight up the blind side of the lake.
就在那附近
Follow it right around.
不可能
Not a chance.
赌十块你错了
Ten bucks says you're wrong.
我接受赌注
I'll take that bet.
在那边
Over there.
哪里?
Where?
在那边
Over there.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
算了吧
Never mind.
好了
OK.
分开不要超过100码
Split up no more than 100 yards.
如果有情况 就朝天开一枪
If you see something, fire a single shot in the air.
其余两人就会跑过来
The other two will come running.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
你怎么说 瑞克?
What do you say, Rick?
我同意
I'm OK with that.
我们必须回小屋去
We've got to get back to the cabin.
那里可能有枪 刀 或任何东西
There's going to be a gun, a knife, anything.
不
No.
他们不会料到
They won't be expecting it.
不
No.
拜托
Please.
我听见他们了
I hear them.
躲起来
Hide.
他们来了
They're coming.
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须离开这里
You've got to get out of here.
尽可能快的跑和躲藏
Run and hide as fast as you can.
拜托 快走
Please, go.
加里
Gary.
他们拿了我的枪
They got my fucking gun.
噢 那太好了
Oh, well that's just great.
加里 你觉得现在的赔率是多少
What do you think of the odds now, Gary?
去你的 瑞克
Fuck you, Rick.
现在 他们有武器了
Now, they're armed.
这不会有任何改变
It doesn't change a thing.
我们有三个人
There's the three of us.
熟悉地形
We know the terrain.
此外 如果太容易 还有啥乐趣?
Besides, if it was too easy, where would the fun be?
他们让你很爽
They got you good.
你也滚蛋吧
You could fuck off too.
你很走运
You're lucky.
我被打过很多次 从未感到走运
I'm hit plenty of times, never felt lucky about it.
那是枪吗?
Is that a gun?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我应该在这里
I should be here.
而你该在家里
You should be home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不
No.
你没有什么可道歉的
There's nothing ever you feel sorry about.
是为其它所有事
For everything else.
他们来了
They're coming.
跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
喔 喔
Whoa.
该死的 真急死人
God damn, what a rush.
给 拿着
Here, take that.
拍我英武的一面
Get my good side.
但你并没有英武的一面
But you don't have a good side.
我要一套打印照片
Make sure I get a set of prints.
这里有个活的
We got a live one here.
是啊
Yeah.
你欠我10美元
That's 10 bucks you owe me.
我花过的最值的10美元
Best 10 bucks I ever spent.
再见
Adios.
不
No.
他是我的
He's mine.
我想我打中她了 在正前方50米处
I think I hit her, 50 meters straight ahead.
瑞克
Rick.
我想我打中她了
I think I hit her.
她肯定就在附近
She's got to be close.
你们有谁看到她往哪走了吗?
Did either of you see which way she went?
我什么都没看到
I didn't see shit.
哇 是你打中了她
Wow, you were the one who shot her.
排成一线 相距50英尺
Start a skirmish line, 50 feet apart.
我们直接去水边
We'll head straight down to the water.
记住 她有加里的枪
Remember, she's got Gary's gun.