死 亡 狩 猎
308是一种大型狩猎弹♥药♥
The 308 is a big game hunting cartridge.
射击移♥动♥目标将会
Shooting at a moving target will be
比击中静止目标更困难
more difficult than hitting a stationary target.
风从西北方向吹过来
Winds are coming in from the Northwest.
在每小时10英里的风中 308
In a 10-mile an hour wind, that 308
会在此范围内漂移大约100英寸
will drift roughly 100 inches at that range.
控制你的呼吸 放慢速度 稳住
Control your breathing, slow it down, and hold.
现在 扣动扳机
Now, pull the trigger.
往下15英寸 偏右
Fifteen inches low and to the right.
我为你骄傲 TJ
I'm proud of you, TJ.
儿子 别让他受苦
Don't let him suffer, son.
你必须让他脱离苦海
You have to put him out of his misery.
很美 不是吗?
Beautiful, isn't it?
它很平和
It's peaceful.
我们的镇也是 哈珀先生
So is our town, Mr. Harper.
正如我在电♥话♥里所说 我们也许很小
Like I said on the phone, we may be small,
但我们为商业而开放
but we're open for business.
我的公♥司♥在整个中西部都有活跃的项目
My company has active projects all across the Midwest,
从堪萨斯州到北达科他州
in Kansas to North Dakota.
我们刚刚完成德卢斯的贝莱尔滨水开♥发♥项目
We just completed the Bel Air waterfront development project in Duluth.
我已经和州一级相关人士谈过了
I've talked to the right people at the state level.
很好
Good.
让我困扰的是 哈珀先生
What troubles me, Mr. Harper, is the fact
我们这个伟大的国家选出了一位总统
that this great country of ours elected a president that's
让外国买♥♥家充斥着我们的市场
letting the world flood our market with foreign buyers.
恕我直言 我们是一家美国公♥司♥
With all due respect, we're an American company.
我们有十多个开♥发♥项目正在进行中
We've got over a dozen development projects underway right now.
并且对可持续的基础设施感到自豪
And we pride ourselves in sustainable infrastructure.
这就是美国之路
It's the American way.
我的办公室会下周三之前
My office will forward you the zoning applications
把分区申请转发给你
by Wednesday of next week.
同时 我会确保正确的人得到回报
In the meantime, I'll make sure the right people get paid
而错误的人不会妨碍你
and the wrong ones get out of your way.
规划委员会呢?
And the planning committee?
议会呢?
Councilors?
议会已经支持我们了 副市长也一样
Council is already on our side, same goes for the deputy mayor.
情况正在好转
Economy is in the ship.
是个好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是这是一次投票
The bad news is that it's an election.
你要争取的不是我 哈珀先生
It's not me you have to win over, Mr. Harper.
而是克劳福德县的人
It's the people of Crawford County.
这是美国的方式
It's the American way.
这里的这片农田是大林溪
Now, this area of farmland here is a small parcel
深处的一小块土地
of land to the far side of Big Timber Creek.
正如我提到的
As I mentioned,
这个拟议的开♥发♥项目是同类项目中最大的一个
this proposed development project is one of the largest of its kind.
它代表了对您所在社区的全部投资
It represents a total investment in your community
超过1.5亿美元
of over $150 million.
最后 我想补充一点 我公♥司♥的首要任务
So in closing, I'd like to add that my company's number one
是优先考虑环境
priority is the environment.
这将是我们为那些以克劳福德县
This will be the lasting legacy that we will leave
为家的人留下的长久遗产
for those who call Crawford County their home.
我们预计第三阶段将于1999年底完成
We project phase three to be completed at the end of 1999,
离现在不到一年了
just under a year from now.
当我们完成时 我们将为这个社区创造
And when we do, we will have created hundreds of new jobs
数百个新的就业机会
right here in this community.
是的 为谁?
Yeah, for who?
你自己的公♥司♥吗?
Your own company?
我们不想再失去我们的农场
We don't want to lose any more of our farms.
这个城镇有很多土地
This town has a lot of land that can
可以更有效的利用
be used far more efficiently.
我想对你们说
And I want to say to you that in no way
我们这样做绝对不会损害环境
will we compromise the environment in doing so.
这个城镇有很多土地
This town has a lot of land that can
可以更有效的利用
be used far more efficiently.
你们应该为自己的听从感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourselves for listening
在湖边水疗中心 将你的度假之旅变成
Transform your getaway to a health and wellness
健康和养生度假
retreat at our lakeside spa.
我的太阳镜呢?
Where are my sunglasses?
我们一小时前就该到鹰湾了
We were supposed to be in Eagle Bay an hour ago.
所以我们已经迟到了
So we're already late.
迟一会儿又怎样?
What's a few more minutes?
进展如何?
How did it go?
如我所料
Like I figured.
至少市长支持我们
At least the mayor's on our side.
但要我说 这个乡下小镇
But I tell you, this small hick town, they're
他们不应该对礼物吹毛求疵
looking at a gift horse in the mouth, if you ask me.
这是什么?
What's this?
看起来像什么?
What's it look like?
像是一份礼物
It looks like a gift.
好吧 打开
Well, open it.
是指南针
It's a compass.
有些东西能帮助你在世界上找到
Something to help you find your way out there in the world
回到我身边的路
and to find your way back to me.
我是怎么跟你在一起的?
How did I ever get mixed up with you?
你妻子介绍的
Your wife introduced us.
记得吗?
Remember?
你想害死我们吗?
Are you trying to kill us?
这是辆全新特兰斯艾姆 325马力 5.7升的美国肌肉车
It's a brand new Trans Am, 325 ponies, 5.7 liters of American muscle.
对了 我期待有几天独处时间
Yeah. I'm looking forward to a couple of days alone.
没有工作 没有官僚主义 没有电♥话♥
No work, no bureaucrats, no phones.
没有老婆
And no wife.
布鲁克 别提这个
Don't start with that, Brooke.
我们不是都过了这道坎吗?
I thought we moved past this?
你是过了
You did.
你确实很擅长过坎
You're really good at getting past it.
是啊
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
告诉工会他们可以去死了
Tell the union they can kiss my ass.
你为什么不去加油?
Why don't you get the gas?
对
Yeah.
不
No.
不
No.
我不管报告说什么
I don't care what the report says.
我们有20辆装满石板的翻斗车 都被堵住了
We've got 20 dump trucks full of slate, and they're all backed up.
好吧 你告诉格里尔我想在周五前见面
Well, you tell Grier I want a face-to-face by Friday.
没错
That's right.
我星期一回办公室
I'll be back in the office on Monday.
我来应付福斯特
I'll deal with Foster.
早上好 警长
Good morning, Sheriff.
早上好 罗斯
Good morning, Russ.
今天去钓鱼?
Going fishing today?
如果你抓到了什么
If you catch something.
都还好吗?
Everything OK?
很好
Fine.
那些关于没有电♥话♥ 没有生意的话怎么回事?
What happened to all that talk about no phone, no business?
不 我说过 没有官僚主义
No, I said, no bureaucrats.
如果我们向北去鹰湾
If we're heading North to Eagle Bay,
不是应该一直走高速公路吗?
shouldn't we've just stayed on the highway?
难道想错过这些美丽的乡村?
Come on and miss all those beautiful countryside?
是啊 但我们应该在这里
Yeah, but that should be us here.
为什么我们不留在高速公路上?
Why didn't we just stayed on the highway?
州际公路会变成停车场
The interstate will be a parking lot.
走这边更快
This will be faster.
是加油站的那些混♥蛋♥
Those assholes from the gas station.
好 有警♥察♥
Good, a cop.
纽约牌照
New York plates.
你们迷路了吗?
You two lost?
你没看到吗?
You didn't see that?
看到什么?