是谁在向撒旦祷告
Who prays for Satan?
怀有原罪之人
The original sinner.
我不能动弹了
I can't move.
为什么我动不了了
Why can't I move?
求求你了 说句话吧
Please, talk to me.
- 有没有人能救我们出去 - 闭嘴
- Somebody get us out of here... - Shut up!
救救我们 求你了
Help! Please, help.
别这样
Please.
你应该试试这个
You should try this.
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
尝尝这个
You have to try it. Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
伊莉丝
Elise
你要强♥奸♥了我 然后杀了我吗
You're gonna rape and murder me, aren't you?
我的宝贝可不能受到伤害
I don't sell damaged goods.
我以前养过植物
I used to raise plants.
能猜猜看是哪种植物吗
Can you guess what kind?
捕蝇草
Venus fly traps.
我过去是个
I was a different kind of...
奇怪的农夫
farmer, back then.
你得看着植物 当它们开花的时候
You gotta watch when they flower.
开花会消耗能量
Flowers drain energy.
植物会变得脆弱
They weaken the plant.
你必须掐掉花朵
You have to nip the flower
一旦它们开始生长
as soon as they start to grow.
如果你不阻止花朵生长
If you don't stop the growing,
就会有让其他所有植物都变脆弱的风险
you run the risk of weakening the rest of the plant.
你不用担心他们
Hey! You don't have to worry about them.
你不会去他们那个地方的
You're not going where they're going.
你要去一个更好的地方
You're going to a much better place.
哪里
Where?
去农场上 相信我
To the farm. Believe me.
这可比他们那个地方好多了
It's a much better place than where they're going.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
- 他们会全都倒下的(沿着黄色的线走)
- They will fall to the last up there. (Follow the yellow line)
我们会东山再起的
We will fall and rise.
是时候死去了
Time to die.
过来
Here.
听着我说的话
Listen to me.
这是我的枪
My gun.
这是我们最后的游戏了
This is our end game.
我们要玩到底 布恩探员
We had to play this through, Agent Boon.
一直玩到底
The whole time.
你想让我活着
You want me alive.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
在你开枪之前 我一直都很怀疑你布恩探员
You had me wondering right up until you fired the shot, Agent Boon.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
我痊愈得很快 你不觉得吗
I healed nicely, don't you think?
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
没有女人会给你暖床的 西格
There's no woman here to warm your bed, Sieg.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
我到死都不会放过你的
I will fuck you in hell.
沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线
Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate.
希望你能在走流程之前结束这一切
Should you wish to terminate before processing.
布恩探员
Agent Boon.
欢迎来到死亡之屋
Welcome to Death House.
很高兴再次见到你 格兰队长
It's good to see you again, Captain Galan.
叫我维克托 你有资格这么叫我了
Victor. You earned the right to call me that.
有些地方
Some place.
你能解释的通吗
Does it live up to what you studied?
12个小时后再问我
Ask me again in 12 hours.
弗莱彻博士
Dr. Fletcher,
见过布恩探员
meet Agent Boon.
布恩探员
Agent Boon.
弗莱彻博士
Dr. Fletcher, ma'am,
我不知道 我应该是握你的手还是跪下
I don't know whether to shake your hand or to kneel...
- 敲门啦 - 诺瓦克探员 很高兴再次见到你
- Knock knock. - Agent Novak. Good to see you again.
我也是 长官
Likewise, sir.
你好
Hi.
弗莱彻博士
Dr. Fletcher.
诺瓦克探员
Agent Novak.
雷德曼博士不在吗
No Dr. Redmane?
一会儿你会见到他的
Oh, you'll meet.
现在 见见这个你的同级毕业生
Right now, meet your fellow graduate,
托利亚 布恩探员
Agent Toria Boon.
你们两个应该有很多共同之处
You should have a lot in common.
荣誉权限 是第一要素
Your Honors request, is first order.
哪是什么
What is this?
这就是荣誉权限
Your Honors request.
安全护罩已降下
Containment shield lowered.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
妈妈
Mom.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
释放他们
Free them.
她是谁
Who is she?
阿尔玛 琳 金妮
Alma Lin Kinny.
媒体叫她 剥皮魔女
The press named her, "Leatherlace."
她杀人 然后给受害者剥皮
She killed and skinned her victims
在她爱人的帮助下行的凶
with the help of her lover,
然后她的爱人最终也死于她手下
whom she eventually killed.
这卷录像带是她的
The video footage is hers.
她被捕后 在她的公♥寓♥里发现了很多这样的录像带
They found hundreds of hours in her apartment after her arrest.
你和雷德曼博士的记忆清洗研究成功了吗
Am I seeing you and Dr. Redmane's tabula rasa research?
只完成了一部分
Part of it.
我不想走
God, I don't want to go!
在过去的200天里她一直在听那个音频
She's been listening to that audio feed for the last 200 days.
不 我做不到 我做不到
No! I can't do it. I can't.
然后我们用了点机密的化合物
We then used our classified compound
去彻底清除她的思想
to ensure total mind erasure.
有人称这化合物为 健忘牛奶
Some people here call it, milk of amnesia.
管子上的全息影像是她的父亲
The hologram footage on her tube is her father.
这是洗♥脑♥的一部分 因为她害怕他
It's part of her mental reformat. As she feared him.
就像电影发条橙那样
It's like Clockwork Orange.
我们能改编所有新的记忆
We can reprogram all new memories,
抹除旧记忆 植入新记忆
erase them and put new ones in.
教科书般的效果
Textbook case, really.
我们的目标是
Our goal
根除一切邪恶
is to eradicate evil.
最后 见过 凯伦 雷德曼博士
And at long last, Dr. Karen Redmane.
你好 博士 我是布恩探员
Hello. Doctor, Agent Boon.
很荣幸见到你
Great to meet you.
我了解你的工作好几年了
Wow, I've read your work for years.
- 参观结束后 会有一个小测试 - 是吗
- There'll be a quiz following the tour. - Yeah?
我相信弗莱彻博士很聪明
I trust Dr. Fletcher has been helpful
也很迷人
and charming.
他们都被用毒物麻痹了
They're all paralyzed with curare,
一只胳膊 持续滴入镇静剂药物
and fed a steady drip of barbiturates through one arm
另一只胳膊 滴入一些兴奋药和致幻药
and amphetamine and LSD through the other.
这两者混合产生一种冲昏头脑的感觉
The mix creates a brain flush.
就像淘金
But, much like panning for gold,
但淘出来的是 真理的金块
yields nuggets of truth.
所以 你就是做些杂活
So, you do the scrubbing,
而你在做真正有用的事情
and you do the actual laundry.
说的对
Girl power.
有些只注射了致幻药
Some are dosed with just LSD,
也有一些人被施行了电休克
while others are subjected to electroshock,
剥夺了感官
sensory deprivation...
都是为了分解实验体的人格
all to break down the subject's personality,
然后人格就可以被替换掉
which can then be replaced...