公元前6世纪...
人们相信亡灵会通过活人的腹部说话
于是依据拉丁语中的...
"腹部"和"说话"两个词
人们组成了新词"腹语者"
死 寂
制♥作♥完美人偶
修好了吗?
You fixed it yet?
再等几分钟就好
Just a couple more minutes.
一小时前你就这么说
You said that an hour ago.
我保证过会为你做晚饭的 不是吗?
I promised to make you dinner, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我正要为你做大餐呢
Well, I'm making you a gourmet dinner.
相信我 好事多磨
Trust me. It'll be won'th the wait.
算了吧
Surrender.
嗯?
Hmm?
还是叫外卖♥♥吧
Surrender to the wonders of takeout.
噢...
Oh.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was coming.
只要你拨这七个小小的号♥码
'Cause when your fingers dial those seven little numbers,
我就会好兴奋
it really turns me on.
你真会讲话
Is that the best you can come up with?
是啊
Yeah.
哇 你来得真快
Wow. You are fast.
杰米·阿申
谁啊?
Who was it?
不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道是从哪儿寄来的
It doesn't even say where it's from.
总有办法知道的
Well, there's one way to find out.
杰米 你为我们收养了个小宝宝
Oh, Jamie, you adopted us a baby.
小宝宝? 你看到这东西了吗?
A baby? Have you seen this thing?
谁会给你寄玩偶啊?
Well, who would send you a doll?
我真不知道
I have no idea.
没卡片也没便条
There's no card, no note.
他眼睛看起来好逼真啊
His eyes look so real.
我不知道你怎么想 莉莎想吃中餐了
"I don't know about you, but Lisa's hungry for Chinese."
我想我老婆是疯了
I think my wife's gone crazy.
天哪 这让我想起我们小时候的那首诗了
Oh, my God! This reminds me of that poem from when we were kids.
什么诗?
What poem?
你记得的 好好想想
You remember. Come on.
那个古老的鬼故事 一个拥有所有玩偶的女人
That old ghost story about the woman who had all those dolls.
当心玛莉·萧的凝视
"Beware the stare of Mary Shaw
她没有小孩 只有玩偶...
"She had no children, only dolls..."
还有一些... 一些恐怖的东西
And something, something scary.
一些... 一些...
Something, something... Boo!
我想你玩得有点点过头了 莉莎
I think you're having just a little too much fun there, Lise.
宝贝 我不会让这恐怖的假人伤害你的
Oh, baby, I won't let the scary dummy hurt you.
谢谢 很感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你要能吓着杰米
If you get Jamie to scream,
我保证送你去天堂... 见我的芭比娃娃如何?
I'll make sure you get seven minutes in heaven with my old Barbie. Deal?
好的 莉莎
"Yes, Lisa."
天啊 我可真变♥态♥
God, I'm such a loser.
好孩子
Good boy.
杰米?
Jamie?
杰米?
Jamie?
宝贝 我回来了
Baby, I'm back.
莉莎 你在干嘛? 想把房♥子烧掉吗?
Lisa! What are you trying to do? Burn the place down?
莉
Lise?
莉莎
Oh, Lisa.
我在这儿呢
I'm in here.
又来床上晚宴
Dinner in bed again.
莉莎
Lisa!
怎么? 杰米
Yes, Jamie?
这儿怎么了?
What's going on?
我要给你个惊喜 杰米
I have a surprise for you, Jamie.
莉莎 这一点也不好玩
Lisa, this is not funny!
奇怪的是她身上没任何的抵抗伤痕
The strange is that she's got no defensive wounds.
如果现在有人要把我的脸变成支万圣节灯笼
Now, if somebody was trying to turn my face into a jack-o'-lantern,
我肯定会反抗的
I'd be fighting back a little.
是啊 你总是这么有魄力
Yeah, but then you always have been a little feisty, my girl.
有被捆绑过的痕迹吗?
Ligature marks?
没有
Not a one.
会不会是... 吸毒了?
What about... Drugs?
你真是天才 我想说的话从你嘴里冒出来了
That's a gift. I think the words here, and they come out there.
初步化验结果显示没有
Preliminary results say no.
但想要最终化验结果至少得等48小时
But the final tox results won't be in for 48 hours.
我觉得只有吸过头的人才会杀死自己的妻子
Personally, I think only someone high as a kite would kill his wife
而且还把她摆成个人体模特儿
and then pose her as a mannequin.
但最奇怪的是她的脸
But the weirdest thing is her face.
我从没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
你知道你错在哪儿吗?
You know what it was? Your mistake?
就是那玫瑰花
It was the rose.
是的 孩子 我得告诉你
Yep. Boy, I'll tell you,
如果有人送给他妻子一支玫瑰
if I had a dollar for every time some guy gave his wife a rose
而那天又恰巧... 你知道...
on the day that he, you know...
感觉就像个借口
Like that's an alibi.
借口?
Alibi?
我没听到 你说什么?
I didn't hear you. Did you say something?
我为什么需要借口?
Why would I need an alibi?
我肯定你的律师不这么认为
I'm sure your lawyer would want you to have one.
我的律师?
My lawyer?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说起诉的时候 他们有你的指纹
I mean, the prosecution, they're going to have your fingerprints,
你的住所又没有强行闯入的痕迹
no signs of forced entry on your apartment,
而你又是最后一个见到你妻子的人
and you as the last person to see your wife alive.
我是说你要应付的东西太多了
I mean, that's a lot to go up against.
你认为是我杀了我妻子?
You think I killed my wife?
什么?
Excuse me?
你认为是我杀了我妻子?
Do you think I killed my wife?
不 不 我没这么认为
No. No, I don't think you did.
我只是在帮你的律师分♥析♥
I'm just trying to help your lawyer out.
我是说他需要些更具体的证据
I mean, he's going to need something more concrete.
至少得去除对你的嫌疑
I mean, at least to shift the suspicion away from you.
嫌疑? 如果你要谈嫌疑
Suspicion? I mean, if you want to talk suspicion,
为何不先检查那个放在我家门口的包裹?
why don't you start by looking at the package that turned up on my doorstep?
啊 是的 那包裹 没错
Oh, yeah. That package, right.
让我瞧瞧 你收到了一个未署名的包裹
Let's see. You received an unmarked package
就在莉莎遇害之前
just moments before Lisa was killed.
对 一个装着口♥技♥木偶的包裹
Yeah. A package containing a ventriloquist dummy.
口♥技♥木偶 是啊
Ventriloquist dummy. Yeah.
好吧 神秘玩具组在楼下大厅那儿
Well, the mystery toy department is down the hall.
这里是凶杀组
This is the homicide department.
除非你能告诉我... 木偶怎么能...
So unless you can tell me how some puppet
和你妻子的死扯上关系 我可是看不出来
ties into your wife's murder, I don't see the relevance.
在我出生的那个小镇
In the town where I'm from,
口♥技♥木偶是种不祥的征兆
a ventriloquist dummy is a bad omen.
这是种当地的传说
It's kind of a local legend,
一些人相信木偶会带去死亡
and some people believe that the dummy brings death to those around them.
很好
Okay.
好吧 杰米
Well, Jamie,
我以前从没在谋杀案中逮捕过木偶
I've never arrested a dummy for murder before.
但我逮捕过几个老公
But I have arrested quite a few husbands.
这包裹就在莉莎遇害前不久送到
You don't think it's weird that this package arrives
你不觉得蹊跷吗?
right before Lisa is killed?
不 我来告诉你什么最蹊跷吧
No, I'll tell you what I think is weird.
你说就在你发现她的尸体前...
You said that your wife spoke to you
她还和你说话了 是吧?
just moments before you found her, right?
对啊 对啊 可她根本没舌头
Yeah. Yeah. But she didn't have a tongue.
事实上 据你所说 她已经死了
In fact, according to you, she was already dead.
可对我而言 这很蹊跷
Now, see, to me, that's weird.
那你要怎么样? 逮捕我?
So, what're you going to do? Arrest me?
还不会
Not yet.
看 你可以走了 安森
Look, you can go, Ashen.
你暂时是自♥由♥的
You're a free man for now.