这架照相机很高级 是吗
That's areally good camera, isn't it?
您肯定是专业的摄影师
You gotta be a professional photographer to have that camera.
这是真的吗 哦 真令人羡慕
Are you really? Oh, that's exciting.
是的有时
Yeah, sometimes.
对 至少有钱挣 -你在这里…是在工作么
Pays well anyway. - Are you here on... assignment?
不
No.
我来这只是渡假
Just a vacation.
你是很有名气的吧
Are you famous?
我是来自圣路易斯的摄影师 在圣路易斯没什么名气
I'm from St. Louis. Photographers don't get famous in St. Louis.
只是小有成绩 但并不出名
Successful, maybe, but not famous.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我的名字叫… -不 等等先别说让我猜
My name is.... - No, no, wait. Let me guess.
你看起来像一个…
You look like a...
费特
Fred.
不 让我再想想
No, no, let's see.
弗雷德 -好
Freddie. - Okay.
你应该叫弗雷德 -正确 好的 好的
I think you look like a Freddie. - All right. Okay, okay.
我可以叫弗雷德您可能叫… 丽莎 我遇见一位丽莎姑娘
I'll be Freddie, you can be... Lisa. I've always wanted to meet a Lisa.
这个名子很好听
That's a really pretty name.
你是一位很漂亮的女士
You see, you're a very pretty lady.
漂亮足以…
Pretty enough to...
做一个模特吗
be a model?
当然
Absolutely.
现在给我笑一下丽莎 好吗
Now I want you to give me a nice smile, Lisa, okay?
对 看这儿 看镜头 好 开始照了
All right, here we go. Come on, look at Freddie.
真是漂亮
That's beautiful.
简直太棒了 简直太棒了
That's great. That's great.
你太漂亮了
You're so pretty.
哦 丽莎您在这儿是浪费你的时间
Oh, you're wasting your time here, Lisa.
你真漂亮 来吧 来吧 对着弗雷德笑一个
You are so pretty. Come on, come on, smile at Freddie.
你喜欢吗 -非常精彩
You like that? - Great, that's wonderful!
我回去把这个刊登在花♥花♥公♥子♥上
I'm gonna put this in "Playboy".
是的 哦 这很好 丽莎 很好
Yes. Oh, that is nice, Lisa. Beautiful.
照的好 照的好
Right in the camera. Right in the camera.
来吧 非常好 非常好
Come on. Very nice. Very nice.
笑一下 笑一下 丽莎丽莎 丽莎
Have fun. Have fun. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.
怎么样 弗雷德
How's this, Freddie?
简直太棒了
That's great.
你看我漂亮 我给你吧 弗雷德
Do I look good to you, Freddie?
你给我 妙极了
You look wonderful to me.
你要我 弗雷迪
Do you want me, Freddie?
现在吗
Right here?
嘿 发生了什么事 -笑笑 弗雷德
Hey! What's happening? - Smile, Freddie.
你为什么打我
What are you doing to me?!
欢迎光临彼德布鲁夫镇
Welcome to Potters Bluff.
他死的很痛苦
He's deader than hell.
你好 贝蒂
Hello, Betty?
我以到达现场 贝蒂
Come in, Betty!
收到 1号♥
Go ahead, Unit 1.
贝蒂 我们仍然在等待 道布斯驾驶的是灵车
Betty, we're still waiting for Dobbs to show with the meat wagon.
是你给殡仪馆打电♥话♥…
You did call the funeral home...
你知道吗 -10-4 1号♥
...didn't you? - Ten-four, Unit 1.
半小时前我联糸过殡仪馆
I reached the funeral home half an hour ago.
道布斯先生说他尽快来
Mr. Dobbs said he'd come out just as soon as he could.
请你再告诉他赶快来
You better try him again. Tell him to hurry it up.
1号♥ 明白吗 -是 1号♥明白 贝蒂
Unit 1 clear? - Yes, Betty, Unit 1 clear.
贝蒂她不认真考虑 没有人 会在警用频道讲这事…
Betty and her toys. Nobody else to talk to on that police channel...
并且她不可能用我的名字叫我 电视上看到是警♥察♥ 哈利 那是他们做的
and she can't call me by my name. TV cop shows, Harry. They do that.
你认为郡里会让我做这救助工作吗
You think the County'd let me have this rig for salvage?
至少 她说他在路上 -好 不急
Anyhow, she said he's on his way. - Well, no hurry.
那家伙绝对是一个要死的人 你 看他那张公鹅一样的脸了吗 丹尼
Fella's definitely a goner. Did you get a gander at that face, Danny?
是 哈利 我做了 -漂亮 啊
Yes, Harry. I did. - Pretty, huh?
来了 道布斯
Here comes Dobbs.
过来谈
Talk about an entrance.
道布斯 其中这个 H… -只是一分钟
Dobbs, where the h...? - Just a minute.
天籁之声1938 -我只有一点时间道布斯
"And The Angels Sing". 1938. -A little before my time, Dobbs.
很好 丹 威廉道布斯 现在听您的召呼
Well, Dan, William G. Dobbs is now at your service.
让我开始工作
Let me get to work. Here.
我猜想… 大约30分钟
...about 30 minutes, I'd imagine.
对 道布斯先生 你是 官方的验尸官又是殡仪业者…
Well, Mr. Dobbs, as our official coroner/mortician...
你能说说死亡的原因吗
what'd you say the cause of death was?
丹尼尔 -早上好 小个子 咖啡 请
Daniel. - Morning. Midge, coffee, please.
当然 丹 -跟我说说这起事故
Sure, Dan. - I was telling about that accident.
找出那家伙是谁吗 -还没有 没有身份
Find out who that guy is yet? - Not a thing. No ID...
…没有车牌照 什么 对 老伙计…
...no license plates, nothing. - Well, old buddy...
在这座充满诱惑的城市 彼德布鲁夫镇向您支付工资…
with the fancy salary the city of Potters Bluff pays you...
国家花了这么多的钱培养你…
and the amount of money the State spent getting you educated...
您能够找到线索 -如果你不能解决一个
...you should be able to find clues. - If you can't solve an accident...
你还会做什么 让犯罪行为继续发生 -非常有趣
...what'll you do if a crime happens? - Very funny.
好了 孩子们 不要挤兑丹尼 这事有难度 他在保护我们
Now, boys, don't be riding Danny here too hard. He's apt to leave us.
我们很幸运 他有 犯罪学的硕士学位…
We're lucky to have him. He's got a master's degree in criminology...
大城市都争着抢他 但他选择来 贫困山区 帮助可怜的伙计
big cities fighting over him, and he comes back to help the poor folks.
是的 你的人很幸运 小个子 怎么样 咖啡
That's right. You people are very lucky. Midge! How about that coffee?
上来 丹 -在医院发现了这家伙
Coming right up, Dan. - Hospital find out about this fella?
你是怎么想的 他可能会苏醒
Give you any idea when he might come to?
他们不相信他会 -我的上帝 这太可怕了
They're not sure he will. - My God! It's just awful!
只是可怕 你有足够奶油在那里吗 丹
Just terrible. You got enough cream there, Dan?
太好了 太好了 太好了
All right. All right. All right, then.
狂热遗忘你的牙齿
Stayin' outta your teeth.
不要告诉我 不要告诉我 不论什么船 我的朋友事…
Don't tell me. Don't tell me anything about boats, my friend...
因为我的一生都在 划船 大船 所有船
because I've spent my entire life on boats. Big boats! All boats!
我有的只是一条船
All I've got is a boat.
这么多该死的船 够了
Too damn many boats. That's enough of that.
请记住附近骂你的人
Just remember who you're talking to around here.
你知道在陆地上…你是对的
You know, dry on dry land... you're all right.
再见 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend!
远离这船
And keep away from boats!
你知道 我的朋友 我知道有关船
You know, me, my friend, I know about boats.
我一生从事的是划船
I've been about boats all of my life.
我决定讨论终止 对我而言
I decide the discussion is terminated as far as I'm concerned.
船
Boats.
笑笑
Smile.
道布斯先生吗 -什么事 吉米 我很忙
Mr. Dobbs? - What is it, Jimmy? I'm busy.
警长希利斯 说他务必要与你谈谈
I know. Only it's Sheriff Gillis and he says he needs to talk to you.
他说他要跟我谈谈
He says he needs to talk to me.
真♥相♥是 他是追求相当数量那杂草…
The truth is, he's in pursuit of an immodest amount of that weed...
您和您的学校好友似乎觉得很迷人…
which you and your school chums seem to find so fascinating...
据传闻 你是这个镇的主要商人
and of which, it is rumored, you are the town's leading merchant.
马上把他送来
Now send him in.
不要害怕 永远不会告诉他 你能呆在安静的房♥间里…
And fear not. I'll never tell him you keep it in the reposing room...
在僵硬过程中
under a stiff.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
警长下午好 -道布斯
Good afternoon, Sheriff. - Dobbs. -Dobbs¡£
你不反对我 使用轻松的方式淡话
I hope you don't object to my using you for light-hearted banter.
不要看的太轻松 我跟他有共同点
Don't think it was so light-hearted. I did catch him with joints once.
永远不会让它说我拒绝 雇用一个有前科的人就业
Never let it be said I denied employment to an ex-convict.
没什么大不了 他的行为没有犯罪 他是一个好孩子
No big deal. He wasn't dealing. Just a couple of joints. He's a good kid.
道布斯
Dobbs. Dobbs¡£
道布斯
Dobbs? Dobbs¡£
她比我预期的要更困难
Forgive my preoccupation. She was more difficult than I anticipated.
她是怎么死的 -她是在睡梦中死去的
Why should she be any trouble? She died in her sleep.
不幸的柯林斯太太 显然她一直在被殴打
Poor Mrs. Collins. She looked as though she'd been in a fistfight.
所以你给她用了许多化妆品 -许多的化妆品
So you put on a lot of makeup. - A lot of makeup?
那要适当 要不然 最后化装成了一个妓♥女♥
That would be appropriate for the final viewing of a streetwalker.
我相信死者是一位 退休的音乐老师
The deceased was, I believe, a retired music teacher.
祝贺 -噢 主任 这是孩子们的游戏
Congratulations. - Oh, Officer. This is child's play.
我用木屑和胶水粘合 在一起取代失踪的眼球
I've replaced missing eyeballs with sawdust and glued the lids together.
使用铝梳子替代假牙的
I've used bent aluminum combs for dentures.
使用头的后面一部份 当时没有前面的部分
I've used the back part of the scalp when there was no front part.
用报纸卷起来做成一支手臂…
And I folded one hand over wadded-up newspapers...