See you around.
回头见
Somehow I doubt that.
我可不这么想
Happy birthday, Ed.
生日快乐 爱德
This is a community health and safety announcement.
这里是社区健康安全广播
There is now one hour until sunrise.
离天亮还有一小时
10 years after the 2009 outbreak
2009的疾病爆发10年以来
vampiric wildlife wandering into sunlight
在阳光下活动的吸血生物
has become the number one cause of forest fires
是引起全国范围森林火灾的
throughout the nation.
头号♥原因
The total national wildlife feeding ban
全国性野外禁捕令
has not deterred people from venturing...
并没有阻止一些群众去冒险
Linking homes and businesses wide across the city
穿过城市链接家庭和工作地点
The Subwalk tunnel network
地下人行隧♥道♥网络
is the safest way to walk around during daylight.
在白天来回穿梭的最安全选择
Subwalk -Protection under sun
地下隧♥道♥ 太阳下的保护
Having your car modified for daytime driving
为你的爱车加装日间行驶模式
shouldn't cost you the Earth.
花不了您多少钱
Security alert: Backdoor ajar.
安全警报 后门开启
Frankie.
弗兰基
Hey, Ed.
你好 爱德
I hardly recognized you.
我差点没认出你
It's only been a few months.
只是几个月没见而已
I got something for you.
我给你带了点东西
What's this?
这是什么
What the fuck do you think it is?
你觉得能他妈是什么呢
Some birthday party, bro.
生日派对啊 兄弟
Yeah. Well, I've turned thirty-five ten times.
没错 我的35岁生日已经过了10次了
Birthdays are pointless.
生日已经没意义了
Bullshit!
放屁
Let's have a drink.
喝一杯吧
It smells human.
闻起来像人血
100% pure.
百分百的纯血
That's one of the perks of serving your country.
这只是你为国家服务的一点补贴而已
I hear even that pig shit you drink
我听说你们喝的那些狗屎似的血
is getting hard to find.
也越来越少了
I can't.
我不行
Fuck that.
去他妈的
You need it.
你需要它
Yeah, well...
没错 可是
Life is a bitch and...
生活就像个婊♥子♥
then you don't die.
你却不会死
Come on.
拜托
I don't touch human blood.
我是不会碰人血的
You don't touch human blood.
你不碰人血是吗
You work for a company that uses humans like fuckin' cattle.
你卖♥♥命的公♥司♥都把人类当成牲口
Don't tell me how to live my life, little brother.
不用你教我怎样生活 小♥弟♥弟♥
Then don't act all high and mighty, big brother.
那就不要故作清高 大哥哥
Look Ed, your company working on some type of
爱德 你的公♥司♥正在研究什么假人血
fake blood, that's one thing, but we all know that
那是另外一回事 但我们都清楚
their money comes from farming humans.
他们是靠饲养人类来赚钱的
Are we going to pick up from exactly where we left off?
你非得跟我争论这些过去的问题吗
I don't hunt humans. That is your job.
我不伤害人类 那些都是你干的
I find them. You farm them.
我找到他们 而你在饲养他们
All right. Well...
很好 很好
Let's just dump this shit.
那我们倒了这东西吧
Nothing changes, does it?
这什么也改变不了 不是吗
Does it?
能改变吗
You still don't get why I joined.
你还是不懂我加入的原因
What happens...
如果哪天
when there isn't a single drop left?
用尽了最后一滴血怎么办
When there isn't a single human?
或者一个人类都没有了怎么办
A single anything? We will always find more.
什么都不存在了 我们总能找到的
A blood substitue means the end of human hunting.
血液替代品意味着猎杀人类时代的终结
Fake blood. Doesn't mean the end of shit.
假血 什么都终结不了
Well, if I believed that, let me drive a stake
如果我信你的鬼话 不如让我现在找跟木棍
through my heart right now.
戳自己心脏算了
Shit!
该死
Frankie. Frankie.
弗兰基 弗兰基
Shit!
见鬼
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Frankie.
弗兰基
Frankie.
弗兰基
Frankie.
弗兰基
This is the third home invasion in this area in the last month.
这是上个月以来本区第三起入室袭击了
These things are in the suburbs now.
这些东西估计现在都逃到郊区来了
So...
所以
it's important that you update your security.
升级你的警卫系统很重要
Subsiders. Strong bastards.
地下潜行者 厉害的混♥蛋♥
The same common traits as all the others.
和其他同类具有一样的特征
The aggression is most likely brought on by
这种侵略性很有可能是由于
massive reductions in Serotonin levels.
血清素的快速下降引起的
We need more patrols ashing these filthy rats.
我们需要更多的警卫来烧光这些脏老鼠
Ugly son of a bitch.
丑陋的狗♥杂♥种♥
"Together Forever. Lillian and Carl".
"相守一生 莉莲和卡尔"
Carl?
卡尔吗
What? You knew him?
怎么 你认识他
Yeah, he was the local gardener.
是的 他是这里的园丁
I saw him two weeks ago.
我两周前还见过他
He's feeding off other vamps.
他一直在吃其他的吸血鬼
Only takes a couple of weeks to get this messed up.
只要几周就变成这个德行了
Some of these wounds look self inflected.
有些伤口像是他自己弄的
He fed on himself?
他还喝自己的血
Perhaps.
或许吧
And that would speed up mutation considerably.
这可以更快地加速变异的过程
Animals.
禽兽
Security alert: Backdoor ajar.
安全警报 后门开启
Hi.
你好
Did you come to finish me off?
你是过来杀我灭口的吗
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
We've been searching for vampires we can trust.
我们一直在寻找可以信任的吸血鬼
Trust?
信任
You're a blood doctor. You can help us.
你是个血液博士 你可以帮助我们
Help you how?
怎么帮
A blood substitute is a solution but not a cure.
血液替代品是个方法但不是解药
There's another way.
还有其他的方法
Take it.
给你
Who was that?
刚才是谁
It's nothing.
没谁
With blood supplies continuing to dwindle
随着血液供给的持续减少
private investors are pulling their human stock from the
私人投资者正从布罗姆利·马克斯的
Bromley Marks harvesting facility.
采血设施中撤回他们的人类股份
Many experts believe that the company will no longer
很多专家表示这家公♥司♥将不再具备
be able to handle the national blood demand.
满足全国血液需求的能力
The FDA spokesperson confirmed yesterday...
食品药物管理局发言人昨天确认
How are you feeling, Edward?
你觉得怎样 爱德华
The break-in must have been very traumatic.
入室袭击一定给你造成了不小的阴影吧
I'm fine. Thank you.
我很好 多谢
Now, these attacks on everyday citizens are
现在 每天被袭击的那些市民
cause for great concern.
引起了很大的关注
All the more reason to push forward, wouldn't you say?
这些原因让我们不得不继续研究 你说呢
I'd just like your guarantee
我只希望您向我保证
that a substitute would replace our need for a human supply, Sir.
血液替代品要完全代替人类的鲜血
Well, it's important that we allow
当然 让人类有时间重新繁殖
the human race time to repopulate.
是非常重要的
That's not exactly what I asked.
我要求的不是这个
The majority of the population will be
大多数吸血鬼会
content with a blood substitute, yes.
满足于血液替代品 没错
But there will always be those who are willing to pay
但总是有些吸血鬼希望
a little extra for the real thing.
为真正的人血多付点儿钱
Come on, Edward. We have to be realistic.
别想了 爱德华 我们必须现实点