丹尼尔不是真的
拿铁来啦
Okay, latte.
请慢用
There you go.
你的指甲真可爱啊 我好喜欢
Oh, your nails are so cute.I love it.
-您想要再来一杯吗 -好的 谢谢
- You want another? - Yeah, that'd be great.
你要冷静一点
You need to calm down.
不需要你教我
Do not tell me how to feel.
不需要你教我
Do not tell me how to feel.
是那些该死的医生吗 是他们吗
Did the fucking doctors? Did the fucking doctors?
不 他们不需要那么做
No. They don't need to.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么着 你♥他♥妈♥要把所有盘子都打碎吗
What, are you going to breakevery fucking dish in the house?
不然等你走的时候
Do you want me to pick them up and pack them up
我还要帮你打包好吗
for you when you go?
你知道吗 你真的需要帮助
You know what? You need help.
-我也寻求过帮助啊 -我真♥他♥妈♥受不了
- I have had help. - I am done with this shit.
-没他妈什么用 -好吗
- Help doesn't help. - Okay?
这破药让我变成了另外一个人
This medicine doesn't make me me.
吃这药让我变得不是我自己了
I'm not me anymore when I take the medicine.
我好得很 你又不是医生
I'm perfectly fine. You are not a doctor.
你又不是医生
You are not a doctor.
一切都会好起来的 威尔伯
It will be okay, Wilbur.
你还想带走我的孩子吗
Oh, you're going to take my baby?
你想去玩吗
You want to go play?
我带你们去这边
I'll show you guys this way.
-好 -我们应该走另一边
- Alright. - We should go the other way.
我要拿出我的激光狙♥击♥枪♥了
I'm going to pull up my laser sniper.
好
Okay.
啊 有人在打我们
Aah! We're being shot at!
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
卢克 别再像这样跑掉了好吗
Luke, don't ever run awaylike that ever again, okay?
-走吧 -等等
- Come on. - Wait.
丹尼尔能跟我们一起吗
Can Daniel come with us?
丹尼尔吗 丹尼尔是谁
Daniel? Who's Daniel?
妈妈 他是我的朋友
Mom, he's my friend.
好的 当然了
Okay. Sure.
丹尼尔 你想来我家吃晚餐吗
Daniel, would you come to our house for dinner?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
你是守住国王堡垒的最后希望
You're the last hope to guard the king's fortress.
但现在 我要从直升机上跳伞了
But right now, I'm going to skydive out of a helicopter,
然后你在飞下去的过程中要帮我录像
and you will be flying down videoing it.
好的
Yep.
你要把这里折进去
You have to fold that part in,
然后再对折
and then you have to fold it in half.
-这是啥 -这是一套折纸茶具
- What's that? - It's an origami tea set.
哇 这是你做的吗
Wow. Did you make that?
我想让你度过一个快乐的茶话会
I wanted you to have a nice tea party
因为你一直都不开心
because you've been sad.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
说 "芝士汉堡"
Say, "cheeseburger."
咔擦
Click.
我们会没事的 你和我就够了
We're going to be just fine,just you and me.
我有个超酷的主意
I have a really cool idea.
你得边下压边拧
You have to press it down while you turn it.
这些是什么
What are these?
它能让你妈妈获得超能力
They'll give your mom super powers.
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
卢克
Luke?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
不是我 是丹尼尔
It wasn't me. It was Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
宝贝 别再说什么丹尼尔了 亲爱的
Baby, no more Daniel, honey.
没有什么丹尼尔
No more Daniel.
好吗
Okay?
给你 宝贝
Here, baby.
拿着这钥匙 你就能把
Take this key, and you canlock up your,
你想象的朋友锁在奶奶的玩具屋里了
um, imaginary friend in Grandma's dollhouse.
我不想
I don't want to.
你必须这么做
You have to.
你做坏事 快进去
You did something bad. Now, get in.
进去 快进去
Get in. Get in!
进去 快进去
Get in! Get in!
进去
Get in!
进去
Get in!
进去 进去 快点进去
Get in! Get in! Get in!
进去 进去
Get in! Get in!
好好好 我周末会过去的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'll come by on the weekend.
你什么时候来
When are you coming?
就 可能今天或明天吧
Yeah, like, uh, today or tomorrow.
-我也不确定 -我意思 你要是
- I don't know. - I mean, you can...
你要是真的想来你就来
you can do that if you want to do that,
但别是因为你觉得我需要你来 所以来
but just don't do that because you think I need you
因为我真的没事
to do that because I'm fine.
-我只是 -妈妈
- I just... - Mom.
不 你真的不用
No.You don't have to do that.
我真的很想见你
Well, of course I want to see you.
别因为你不喜欢学校就回家
Don't just come home because you don't like the school.
你可能只是需要交几个朋友 什么的吧
Maybe you just need to make some friends or something.
快来看看这妞
Yo. Yo. Check her out.
我不是想做个坏妈妈 你觉得 我觉得
I'm not trying to be mean. Do you think, I think...
我的天 真是数字时代的女神
Jesus, goddess of the digital age.
我想见你 因为我真的想见你
I want to see you because I do. I want to see you.
我当然想见你了 但是
Of course, I want to see you, but...
不知道我更想把她当炮♥友♥还是女神
Can't decide if I want to bang her or worship her.
成功的摄影不仅仅和
And so a successful photograph is not only
技术设备息息相关
about technical equipment...
镜头 聚焦 光线
the lens, the focus, the lighting.
我希望你们已经掌握了我们讲过的知识
I expecting you really have something we've already learned to.
最重要的就是 摄影师
The most important thing is the relationship between you,
也就是你自己 和你的摄影对象的联♥系♥
the photographer, and your subject.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
小帅哥
Beautiful boy.
我带了三明治
I brought sandwiches.
有火腿和芝士
It's ham and cheese.
好的
Yeah.
是你最爱的
It's your favorite.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在忙什么呢 妈妈
What are you working on, Mom?
就是有时候 我觉得这些词
Uh, it is, uh, sometimes, it's the words.
有时候我觉得 它们是在对我说话
Sometimes...I feel like they speak to me.
这些书里面 好像
There's messages in them,
有什么信息
in the books and message in the...
妈妈 镜子怎么了
Mom, what happened to the mirror?
我觉得镜子照见的我太不好看了
I didn't like what I saw.
人们看见不真实的东西
It's common for people to see things
是很正常的现象
that aren't real.
压力 孤独 都会促生这种现象
Stress, alone, can do that.
我觉得没什么好担心的
I wouldn't worry.
如果我每天都像个维多利亚时期的女公爵
Well, if I faint like a Victorian duchess every time
浑浑噩噩 被大学弄得筋疲力尽
I get stressed out by college,
这四年可真是不好过 对吧
it's going to be a long 4 years, right?
所以你才在这里
That's why you're here.
我 我妈妈 她其实不信任医生
Uh, my, uh, my mom, she doesn't really trust doctors.
她不会想让我过来的