罗杰。
Roger.
我们要去哪里?
Where we headin' for?
——奥尔巴尼。——奥尔巴尼?
- Albany. - Albany?
你在那里有亲戚吗?
You got relations there?
那是我们唯一能收到信♥号♥♥的地方。
It's the only place we ever got a signal from.
你觉得我们能穿成这样去吗?
You think we can make it there in these things?
没有他们我们肯定办不成。
We sure can't make it without them.
奥尔巴尼是我们的目标。
Albany is the place to aim for.
这算是这次行动的目标吧?
Sorta the objective of the operation, huh?
你可以这么叫它。
You could call it that.
在这里。有一条路穿过。其实没有办法穿过。
Here. There is a way across. Well, there's not really a way to cross.
但屏幕显示这是阻力最小的路径。不好的。但这是我们最好的办法了。
But the screen shows it to be that path of least resistance. Not good. But it's the best we got.
如果我们转错弯了怎么办?
What happens if we make a wrong turn?
有些区域的辐射我们无法通过。
There's areas of radiation we couldn't get through.
这不是转错弯的问题。
It's not matter of wrong turns.
地狱巷将会有一百英里宽很长一段路。
Damnation Alley is going to be a hundred miles wide a lot of the way.
-“该死的小巷”,谁给它起的名字?——我所做的。
- "Damnation Alley," who name it that? - I did.
我相信你还是有点虚张声势的,少校。
I believe there is a bit of the swashbuckler in you after all, Major.
天啊,这真是个伟大的钻机。
Boy, this is a great rig.
这些该死的东西有很多秘密。
There is a hell of a lot of secrecy about these damn things.
-禁止未经授权的人员进入。-现在让我吃一段时间怎么样?
- Off limits to unauthorized personnel. - How about letting me take it for awhile now?
你该开始挣钱养家了。准备好了吗?
It's about time for you start earning your keep. Ready?
你明白了。
You got it.
转速表。
There's the tachometer.
剩下的就跟你家里的车一样。只不过变速器里有一个手动超驰装置。
The rest of it is just like your family car. Except there is a manual override in the transmission.
来吧,给它加油。
Go ahead, give it some gas.
我看它的底部还挺有活力的,不是吗?-她会去的。
I see it's got some juice in the bottom end, don't it? - She will go.
这台机器能承受60度的斜度。
This machine can handle a 60 degree incline.
可在水中工作,巡航速度为每小时60英里。
Can operate in water, cruising speed is 60 miles per hour.
有三个独♥立♥的驱动源。
There's three separate drive sources.
前轮或后轮都可以工作。
Can operate with either the front or rear wheels out of action.
汽油用得怎么样?
How's it do on gas?
-你们俩为什么退出空军?-你说的是哪个空军?
- Why did you two guys quit the Air Force? - What Air Force are you referring too?
好吧,那就是服务。
Well the Service, then.
好吧,在炸♥弹♥落下之后,继续做那些工作,疲劳,敬礼,认命,对我来说似乎没有多大意义了……
Well, after the bombs fell, it didn't seem to make much sense to me to keep on doing all those duties, fatigue, saluting, and siring...
如果我们都那样想,你觉得会发生什么?
What do you think would have happened if we all felt like that?
如果有更多的人有这样的感受,就会有更多的人思考,感受,打棒球,唱歌♥,做♥爱♥。
If more people felt like that, there would be a hell of a lot more people thinking and feeling... and playing baseball, and singing, and making love.
抚养婴儿。
Raising babies.
你想让我开车的时候给我打电♥话♥吧。
Hey, why don't you just call me when you want me to drive this mother.
在这里。别走丢了。
Here. Try not to get lost.
-你觉得我能跟上吗?这台机器可以自己完成所有的工作。
- You think I can follow this thing? - The machine will do it all on it's own.
365-115.10你只要抓紧方向盘,让它看起来不错就行了。
365-115.10 You just hang on the wheel and make it look good.
现在,沿着罗盘朝东北方向走。
Now, head it northeast on that compass.
你得到了绿灯。如果你偏离了航线,就会遇到红灯……转回去,直到你拿到绿灯。你觉得你能搞定吗?
You get a green light. If you get off course, you'll get a red light... Just turn it back until you get a green. Do you think you can handle that?
当然,谁不?
Sure, who couldn't?
它像电车一样行驶。
It drives like a trolley.
我们应该挂个牌子,写着"去奥尔巴尼的路上有该死的小巷"
We should put up a sign that says: "Damnation Alley on the route to Albany."
在拉斯维加斯、盐湖城和其他景点停留
With stops in Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City, and other scenic turnouts
-如果你需要我,用对讲机叫我。-这是一个巨大的10-4。
- If you need me, call me on the intercom. - That's a big 10-4.
再也没有乡村和西方音乐了。没有XERB。
No Country & Western music any more. No XERB.
连艾克神父都没有。
Not even any Reverent Ike.
我站在窗前在一个阴冷的日子你有什么消息,地主1号♥,完毕?-唱吧,罪人!
I was standing by my window On a cold and cloudy day What's your message, Landmaster 1, over? - Sing, you sinners!
来吧。
C'mon.
-圆圈会不会-不被打破,-要,要主-要!
- Will the circle - Be unbroken, - By, and by Lord - By and by!
有一个更好的家在等着你!
There's a better... home awaiting!
在天上,主啊,在天上!
In the sky, Lord, in the sky!
恐怕我得打断你们两位"先锋队之子"和丹顿少校通话了,完毕。
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to interrupt you two "Sons of the Pioneers" to speak to Major Denton, over.
-他睡着了,你需要什么?-前面的电视屏幕上有痕迹。
- He's asleep, whatca you need, come on? - There's a trace up ahead on the TV screen.
看起来像什么,回来了?
What's it look like, come back?
我不知道,但它它很大,很感人。
I don't know, but it it's big and moving.
别紧张,副队,我看得出来。看起来像是一场暴风雨。
Take it easy, Lieutenant, I can see it. It looks like some kind of storm.
操作程序是挖进去,然后让它过去。
Operational procedure is to dig in and let it pass.
-另一边见。——该死的他!
- See you on the other side. - Damn him!
你是说这东西会自己钻进去吗?
Now, you say this thing digs itself in?
因为我不想没带铲子就出去。
Because I don't want to have to go out there with no shovel.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
我们遇到了一场暴风雨。
We pickup a storm.
我本来想绕一圈,但我觉得这是不可能的。
I was going to go around, but I don't think that's going to happen.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-我正在经历。- - - - - -佩里在哪儿?
- I'm going through it. - Where's Perry?
我想他已经开始吃了。
I think he's digging in.
他也建议你去挖吗?
Did he advise you to dig in too?
是的,他指示。但我觉得最好还是试着逃避。
Yeah, he instructed. But I thought it would be better to try to run from it.
你管这叫逃避?
You call this running from it?
等等,少校,比巴哈1000好多了。
Oh, hold on major, it's better than the Baja 1000.
到左边去!
Go to the left!
开始挖吧,宝贝!
Start digging, baby!
快到了。
It's almost here.
别担心,它的设计可以承受压力……坚持…啊!
Don't worry, it's designed to withstand stresses... Hang on... Ahhh!
-不错吧?很不错,不是吗?-很好,很幸运,也很愚蠢。
- Pretty good, huh? Pretty good, wasn't it? - Pretty good, pretty lucky, and pretty stupid.
你应该听从佩里的指示,深入挖掘。
You should have followed Perry's instructions and dug in.
你要么照我说的做,要么走人。
You're gonna do things my way or you're gonna walk.
地主2到地主1。
Landmaster 2 to Landmaster 1.
1号♥呼叫2号♥,完毕。
Landmaster 1 to Landmaster 2, over.
地主2号♥呼叫地主1号♥,请回答。
Landmaster 2 to Landmaster 1, come in.
地主2号♥呼叫地主1号♥,请回答。
Landmaster 2 to Landmaster 1, come in.
陆地主人2号♥,我是陆地主人1号♥,你有副本吗?回来了。
Landmaster 2, this is Landmaster 1, have you got a copy? Come back.
看看这是从哪里来的。
See where that came from.
-在这里。-看起来不太好
- There it is. - It doesn't look good.
-你能弯曲它吗?-你是说向前还是向后?
- Can you bend it? - You mean forwards or backwards?
-它坏了吗?-我不这么认为。一切都会好的。
- Is it broken? - I don't think so. It will be alright.
佩里死了,不是吗?
Perry is dead, isn't he?
得去拿点汽油和补给。我需要你的帮助。
Got to move some gas and supplies. I need your help.
你不想承认你错了,对吧,少校?
You don't feel like admitting you're wrong, do you, Major?
别把这件事扯到私事上,坦纳。
Now don't make something personal out of this, Tanner.
佩里已经死了。这并不意味着你是对的,我是错的。
Perry is dead. It doesn't mean that you're right and I'm wrong.
这意味着佩里已经死了。
It means Perry's dead.
需要援助。从纽约奥尔巴尼以808.90的频率广播。需要援助。
Require assistance. Broadcasting from Albany, New York on a frequency of 808.90. Require assistance.
从纽约奥尔巴尼以808.90的频率广播…你为什么把它关了?可能还有更多。
Broadcasting from Albany, New York on a frequency of 808.90... What did you turn it off for? There might have been more.
这句话已经播了两年了。
It's been broadcasting that same message for two years.
-不多也不少-为什么没别的了?
- Nothing more, nothing less. - Why nothing more?
它是一个修正带。计划每周同一时间外出。
It's a tape. Programmed to go out the same time every week.
这是什么意思?
What's it suppose to mean?
这意味着炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后还有人活着 他们有足够的能量进行广播。
This means that after the bomb there were some people alive... and they've got enough power to broadcast.
你是说,我们有可能一路跑到奥尔巴尼 在一栋空荡荡的大旧大楼里 找到一台小小的电脑吗?
You mean, we're liable to go all the way to Albany... and find just some little bitty computer in an great big old empty building?
我不知道我们会发现什么。
I don't know what we're gonna find.
但只有这样我们才能知道。
But getting there is the only way we'll ever know.
-在这里。-哦…你会去拉斯维加斯吗?
- There it is. - Ohh... Will you look at Vegas?
就是这样吗?
Is that's it?
它总是在晚上看起来更好看。
It always looked better at night.
白天看起来有点像巴斯托和高抬者。
Daytime it kinda looks like Barstow with the high raisers.
-嘿,马戏,马戏!-我们为什么不停下来?
- Hey there's Circus, Circus! - Why don't we stop?
好吧。
Alright.
我要给你的帽子买♥♥根新羽毛。
I'm gonna get you a new feather for your hat.
哦,没什么变化。不管有没有炸♥弹♥,维加斯的灯永远不会灭。
Oh, nothing changes. Bomb or no bomb, the lights never go out in Vegas.
坦纳,想玩21点吗?
Hey Tanner, want to play a little blackjack?
——你在。这是我的手。——好的。
- You're on. Here's my hand. - Alright.
——再一次。再打你一次,好吧……-你来了。——我走了。
- Again. Hit you again, alright... - There you are. - I'm gone.
——房♥子获胜。——像往常一样。
- House wins. - As usual.
嘿,看这里。有人没拿奖金就跑了。
Hey, looky here. Somebody ran off without their winnings.
这一定是维加斯的第一次。
Must be a first in Vegas.
你知道他们得赶时间。
You know they had to be in a hurry.
嘿,看看那个,伙计!
Hey, look at that, man!
-这东西坏了。-我要开始了!
- This thing ain't working. - It's on with me!
我用五分镍币玩。
I'm playing on a nickel.
你需要的只是魔力,宝贝。
You just need that magic touch, baby.
嘿,梅杰,弹几下。
Hey Major, play some, here.
去吧,少校,有什么损失?除了他的钱。
Yeah, go ahead Major, whatca got to lose? Except his money.
把我的帽子!现在只要给我20个少校,我就离机器远点。
Get my hat! Now let me have just 20 of these Major, and I'll back away from the machine.
嘿,那是我的报酬!
Hey, that was my payoff!
电影精选列表