对不起
Sorry.
第三个叔叔 他追杀你
And a third uncle, he chases you.
不寻常的家族
An unusual family.
成功
Success.
我先前对你太差了
I've treated you cruel, haven't I?
你有太多事情要应付
You've had a lot on your mind.
你毕竟救过我
And you did help me at the prison.
应该的
The tavern.
假设 就我们两人之间 只是假设...
Let's say, between us, just for argument's sake...
你有莫迪的地图
...that you have Mordachai's map.
-但我没有 -我知道
-But I don't. -No, I know that.
只是假设你有
But pretend that you do.
我很乐意跟莫迪平分
I was willing to go halves with him and his.
我也会跟你分享
I will do the same with you and yours.
你是说...
You're saying...
若我给你看我的地图 你会跟我分享你的地图
...that if I show you mine, you'll share yours with me?
给我地图
Give me the map.
先给我...
Give me...
一个吻
...a kiss first.
对不起
Sorry.
地图
Map now.
你要知道 问题是 我没有地图
You see, the thing is, I don't have it.
但那不代表我们不能对话
But that doesn't mean we can't keep talking about it.
布莱尔先生派我来的
Mr. Blair's respects, captain.
自言自语去吧
Talk to yourself.
继续说 宝云
Yes, Mr. Bowen?
死神号♥在五里外不断接近
The Reaper's five miles off and closing.
你不宜走动的
You should stay down.
宝云 带肖先生更衣
Mr. Bowen, see that Mr. Shaw gets a change of clothes.
-他很臭 -是的 船长
-He's beginning to stink. -Aye, captain.
地图在他手里
He has it.
她走恶人岛的路线
She makes for Crooked Man's Passage.
她想要我们触礁
Yes. She hopes to tear up our bottom on the coral.
炮火准备好了 要攻击吗
Looks like we're in for a blow. Shall we attack her now?
不 我们晚上绕过列岛
No. We'll go around the islands in the dark.
明早从另一边阻截她
We'll ambush her on the other side at daybreak.
摩根再聪明 也逃不过我的五指山
You are clever, Morgan, but I will catch you.
多岳叔叔必将胜利
Uncle Dawg will have his day.
先是艾斯理在追我们 现在你叔叔也在追我们
First Ainslee's chasing us, now your uncle is chasing us.
大家都在追杀我们 我讨厌这样
Now, everybody's chasing us. I'm not so happy about this.
我只想写海盗故事
I mean, I'm using this piratical stuff to write a bestselling book.
但我不是要亲身经历危险
I didn't wanna put myself in any physical danger.
收帆 布莱尔先生 不能有失
Put a stow on that sail, Mr. Blair. We don't wanna lose her.
拉前帆
Break fast the foresail.
摩根 我看不到地平线
Morgan, I cannot see the horizon.
这个岛前面有风暴
There is a storm headed our way from the island.
-维持这方向 -是的
-We'll hold this course. -Aye.
布莱尔先生 加派人手掌舵
Mr. Blair, put an extra man on the helm.
舵手 掌舵
Coxswain, up helm.
清理泄水孔
Clear the scuppers.
"残酷的死亡令牺牲者不朽"
"May cruel death leave victims immortal."
."M-C-D-L-V-I"
"M-C-D-L-V-I."
.1456
1456.
.1 4 5 6
One, four, five, six.
经纬14度5分 偏北面6秒
Fourteen degrees latitude, five minutes, six seconds north.
那里什么也没有
There's nothing there.
你说得对
No, you were right.
地图上不会有
It's not on any chart.
藏在哪里
Where did you have it hidden?
在船上某个座位下
In the boat. Under the seaty thing.
我一早知道你会来这里
I knew you'd wind up here at some point.
你喜欢偷食 它就是饵
That being the cheese and you being the rat.
我本来就是一个小人
Thing is, ma'am, I'm basically a shallow man.
不是医生 我说错了吗
And no doctor. Am I wrong?
不尽然
No, not really.
但你又让我摸屁♥股♥
I'm surprised you let me fiddle with your hip.
-你不是正人君子 -我很想做君子
-And no gentleman either. -I wanted to be.
但出身穷苦
The thing is, I was born poor.
唯一的选择就是当骗子或小偷
My only choice was to become a thief and a liar.
既然你说谎如此轻易 又如此肤浅...
Then since you lie so easily, and since you are so shallow...
我看你还是早登极乐
...I shall lie you in a shallow grave.
-布莱尔先生 -难道你一点同情心也没有
-Mr. Blair. -Have you no charity, ma'am?
我就是太有同情心了 肖先生
I brim with charity, Mr. Shaw.
简直是同情心的化身
I am charity's very soul.
布莱尔先生 成功了 我的奴隶找到了割喉岛
Success, Mr. Blair. My slave has found Cutthroat Island.
划在地图上
Mark it on the chart.
由于我有同情心...
And since I am so charitable...
我会把你扔到礁石上...
...I will maroon you on a rock the size of this table...
不然我本应干掉你的 你罪有应得
...instead of splattering your brains across my bulkhead, as you deserve.
带他下去
Let's take him below.
上去
Going up.
我找到了 贾先生 我找到岛的位置了
I found it, Mr. Glasspoole. I've fixed the island.
我知道在哪里 穿过风暴便到
I know where it is. It lies through the storm.
-你要硬闯 -如果回头就遇到多岳
-You risk the ship if you head for it. -I risk Dawg if I turn back.
尽量收帆吧 布莱尔先生
Shorten sail all you want, Mr. Blair.
我们直冲过去
We head straight through it.
坚持航线 伙计
Hold your course, men.
你见过这样的大风浪
Have you ever seen anything like this?
没有 不然我会记住的
Not so I'd remember.
我不退避 我们很快接近
I won't run. Look how close we are.
摩根 索具撑不住了
The rig, Morgan. It can't take it.
撑得住 我们遇过更恶劣的
It can. We've been through worse with Harry.
只要有信心 相信晨星号♥
Have faith, Mr. Blair, and trust the ship.
我们尽力吧
We'll try it.
这算什么意思
What is this?
我不会为你死在风暴中 摩根
I'll not die in this storm for your pleasure, Morgan.
摩根 他们人太多了
Morgan. There are too many of them.
汤姆·史葛 我们虽然不喜欢对方 但别这样
Tom Scully, there's no great love between us, but don't do this.
快到了 看 岛就在这里
Not this close. Look. There's the island.
最多只有两三里距离
It can't be more than two or three leagues off.
放只小艇落海
Away the longboat.
清理泄水孔
Clear the sweep!
至少给我们一个指南针 史葛
At least give us a compass, Scully!
你们要去的地方根本不需要指南针
You'll have no need of a compass where you're going!
你们会直达地府
You're going nowhere but down!
背对大浪
Put your backs into it!
摩根
Morgan!
使劲撑 掌握节奏
Take up the stroke.
派人去捉那畜生
Somebody grab that bastard!
抓住他 拦住他
No! Get him! Stop him!
加把劲 这是我们唯一希望
Row hard, men, it's our one hope.
出尽全力 水手
Put your backs into it, men!
摩根
Morgan!
划
Row!
用力划 水手
Row hard, men!
-前面有礁石 -白头浪
-Reef, men, reef. -White water ahead.
继续划
Row, men, row.
宝云 宝云
Bowen. Bowen.
-贾 你没事吗 -没事 摩根
-Glasspoole, are you all right? -Aye, Morgan.
-保云 -在
-Bowen? -Yes.
-布莱尔 -在
-Blair? -Aye.
我们损失两人
We've lost Hewitt and Ames.
摩根 看
Morgan. Look.
看
Look!
血腥悬崖
The cliffs of blood.
一定是割喉岛
It's Cutthroat. It must be.
上帝保佑
We are truly blessed.
我们找到了 史葛
We made it, Scully!
-我们找到了 -我们成功了
-We found it. -We made it!
我们找到了 我们找到了割喉岛
We found it. We found Cutthroat Island.