Yeah, I guess.
你怎么没去派对
How come you're not at the party?
我得准备历史考试
I have to study for a history test.
而且 我不适合参加派对
Besides, I'm not really a party person.
你忙什么呢
What are you working on?
-说嘛 -嗯
- Come on. - Well...
我想申请艺术院校
I'm trying to get into art school.
索菲你好 我是罗伯特·格雷汉姆
Hello Sophie,I'm Robert Graham.
你先出去吧 谢谢
You can step outside, thanks.
或者你更喜欢被叫做安迪
Or do you prefer Andie?
还是玛丽
Or Mary?
我会接你的案子
I'll be taking your case.
南希·布朗已从昏迷中醒过来了
Nancy Brown woke from her coma
这是个好消息
so that's some good news.
坏消息是她认定是你袭击了她
Bad news, though, she identified you as her attacker.
据我所知 这一切得从布莱恩·索沃森说起
What I've gotten from others , this started with Brian Solverson.
他死于高中时一次意外溺水
He died in high school from an accidental drowning.
不是
No...
这么说那不是意外
So it wasn't an accident.
不 不是从他说起
No, it didn't start with him.
那从何说起
So who did it start with then?
救命
Help!
能放下书看着我吗
Can you put the book down and look at me?
我是在帮你 这很重要
I'm trying to help you.This is important.
别着急
Take your time.
你会在这待上一阵子
You're going to be here for while.
我从不在一个地方久留
I really don't stay in one place too long.