所有单位注意 进行隐蔽侦查 不要靠近他们 收到
All units, we are in ghost surveillance. Don't approach. Copy that.
卡车进伦敦大学校区了
There, at the university.
在看到荷兰人之前不要靠近 所有单位注意 不要靠近
Do not approach until we see the Dutchman. All units, do not approach.
收到 所有人保持距离
Copy that. Stand down. Roger that.
行动
Let's go!
狙击分队 报告你们的位置
Sniper team, what is your position?
狙击小队移♥动♥中
Sniper team on move.
长官 我们发现了海姆达尔和杰里科 开始行动
Sir, we have a visual on Heimdahl and Jericho. Follow me. Follow me.
所有单位 开始行动 干掉俄♥国♥人
All units, move in. Take out the Russian team.
留杰里科活口
We need Jericho alive.
你的老婆孩子死定了
Your wife and child just died.
快让这玩意降落
Put this thing on the ground.
不不不 你要的人不在他们手上 什么意思?
No, your guys are not over there. They don't have. What do you mean?
我说了,你要的人不在他们手上
I just said they don't have it.
我再说一遍,你个疯子,他在那楼上,懂了吗?你要的人不在他们手上
I just told you, psycho, he's up there. Alright. He was not there. They don't have him.
交给我,你先去机场,你必须离开这里
I'll go. Get to the airfield. You need to get out of here.
抓到荷兰人 我在机场等你
Get the Dutchmen. I'll see you there.
化学实验室
CHEMISTRY LAB
- 我们要去哪儿? - 那边
- Where are we going? - Over there.
吉莉安的办公室
Jillians office.
荷兰人在哪
Where is he?
在那个角落办公室里
In the corner office.
甘油 硫酸
Glycerin Sulphuric Acid
硝酸
Nitric Acid
快跑
Get out.
别杀我 - 闭嘴,你不认识我,但是我认识你
Don't kill me. - Shut up, you don't know me, but I know you.
你和波普做了笔交易 他已经死了 但他死前已经把事办妥了
You and Pope made a deal. He's dead, but he is making it good.
这是你的钱
That's your money.
还有你的护照
Your passport.
护照给我
Passport.
漏洞在哪? 在我的电脑里
The wormhole. Where is it? It's still in my computer.
- 打开 - 没问题
- Set it up. - No problem.
你按我说的去做 也许还能留一条小命花这笔钱
You do exactly what I tell you to de and maybe you will live to spend all these money.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个天才
You're a fucking genius.
这想法简直了
This is something of crazy .. here..
以其人之道还其人之身 太有才了
Live by the sword, Die by the sword. Brilliant.
把闪存盘给我 你想要什么我都给你
Give me the flash drive. I'll give you anything you want.
动作快点 少浪费时间 好好好,给你
Come on, don't make me wait. yeah! yeah! Here, flash drive.
多谢了
Thank you.
草
Fuck!
- 该死的婊♥子♥ - 很疼吗
- Fuck. Bitch - Painful?
把“警戒之盾”交给海姆达尔 疯子才会这么干
Give to Heimdall Vigilant Shield is fucking crazy.
艾尔莎,事情办妥了吗 - 都办妥了,我马上来
Elsa - I got it, I'm on my way.
荷兰人和杰里科都死了 亲爱的干得好,我在这边等你
The Dutchman and Jericho are dead. Good girl. I'm waiting for you
艾尔莎?艾尔莎?
Elsa? Elsa?
伦敦大学
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
先生你需要接受治疗 在那边等一会,我马上叫个医生来
You need an ambulance, sir. Just wait over here. I will send a medic to you immediately.
- 医生快来 - 好的
- Medic. - Okay.
那家伙是谁
Who is that?
她已经死了
She's dead.
接着,把电脑带走
Yes. Here. Take the computer.
扫描一下 外面报告说一个受伤的男子
Have a scan. Stolen ambulance right outside.
偷走了一辆救护车
A wounded man took it.
嫌疑人特征与杰里科相符 东西在他手上
Fits the description of Jericho. Jericho ...He has got it...
快追
On our way.
给我追踪那辆救护车
Somebody gives me the track of the ambulance.
艾尔莎? 我的声音听起来像艾尔莎吗,你个混♥蛋♥?
Elsa? Does it sound to you like Elsa to you, motherfucker?
她在哪?
Where is she?
我把你女朋友杀了
I beat your girlfriend up. She is dead.
别管她了,我手上有你想要的东西,你给我仔细听好了
Fuck her, alright? I got what you want. So here is what's gonna happen.
你这是在对我发号♥施令吗 没错,疯子
Are you dictating terms to me? That's right, psycho.
把那个小女孩带过来
Get the little girl.
听好了 你给我过来,把闪存盘交给我
I will send you directions. You come here and give me the flash drive...
要么我就杀了她们 说几句话
Or they die. Say something.
杰里科 救命 他抓住我了他要做坏事 嘿
Jericho, help. He's seizing me. He will gonna do something. Hey.
小丫头先上路 她妈妈看着呢 听懂了吗?
She will be the one first, so her mommy can watch. Do you understand?
我非把你宰了不可
I'll fuck you up. I'll fuck you up.
杰里科!
Jericho! Jericho!
别把闪存盘给他,听懂了吗?世界会毁在他手里的,听见了吗
Do not give him the flash drive, you understand me? He will scorch the earth. Do you copy?
我已经搞清楚了 杰里科 你什么都没弄清楚
I got this figured out. Jericho, you have nothing figured.
你♥他♥妈♥的只有一个半吊子脑袋 你不是比尔波普
You always have half a fucking brain. You're not Bill Pope.
混♥蛋♥,他用枪指着她们,他会杀了她们的
He has a gun over her head, asshole. He has a gun to them.
那个孩子,叫什么来着,我一时半会想不起来 她叫艾玛
To the baby. What's her name, I can not remember her name. Emma.
她叫艾玛 接通车上的无线电
Her name is Emma. Connect me with the ambulance radio.
接通了 他听得见 杰里科 我是弗兰克斯医生
We are on. He can hear you. Jericho, it's Dr. Franks.
我想我已经找到了保留你记忆的方式了 你可以过上正常的日子
I think I could keep what's left in your brain. You can be normal.
赶在记忆消失前我们得立即手术
We have to do this now.
马上掉头回来见我
Before it's gone, you turn around, come back here to see me.
那吉尔怎么办
What about Jill?
这事关无数人的性命 杰里科 你把闪存盘给他 我们都得死
It's somebody's life in stake. Jericho. We are all gonna die.
别管她们了,她们不重要
Leave them, they don't matter.
她们对我很重要!
They do to me!
一帮废物
A little closer.
有警官受伤!
Officers down! Officers down!
医疗小组出动 这里有人受伤.
Medical units. We have casualties.
他马上到 做好准备
He is getting close, so let's get ready.
杰里科
Jericho.
艾玛在他手上
He has got Emma!
把枪放下
Put it down.
扔在地上
Put it down.
把闪存盘给我
Give me the flash drive.
艾玛 快跑
Emma. Run.
刚才那里的坐标是多少
What are the coordinates down there?
我有要送个小小的纪念品给他们
I have a little souvenir for them
确认访问密♥码♥ 发射程序启动.
ACCESS CODES ACCEPTED LAUNCH PROTOCOL ACTIVATED.
- 桂格尔 -收到
- Quaker. - Copy.
海姆达尔刚刚发射了一枚巡航导弹,位于你以北60千米处
Heimdahl has fired one of our cruise missile, 60 kilometers north of you.
疏散那个区域 赶快撤出去
Evacuate the area. Get out of there.
嘿 你知道你刚刚做了什么蠢事吗
Hey! Do you have any idea what you've done?
- 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 你把我们都害死了 - 你在干什么
- You've killed them all, your fucking asshole - Hey what are you doing?
退后 快把她带走
Backwards. Get back. Get her out of here
别操心了,我..
Don't worry too much. I mean...
我已经让那个家伙搞定了
I made that guy fix.
谁? 我不记得他的名字了..
Who? I don't remember his name..
让 斯特鲁克?荷兰人? 是荷兰人吗? 没错
Jan Stroop? Dutchman? The Dutchman? yeah! yeah!
没错,那个荷兰人已经搞定了
yeah, the Dutchman is fixed.
搞定了什么?
Fixed what?
杰里科你说话啊!
Jericho! Jericho!
荷兰人搞定了什么
What did the Dutchman fix?
海姆达尔的发射的第一枚导弹
Heimdahls first shot.
不论他用什么武器 不论他想攻击哪里
Whatever it was, wherever he tried to send it.
都会转而攻击他
It comes back for him.
我跟那个混♥蛋♥说了:
I told that motherfucker:
如果你伤害了我,我会加倍奉还。
"You hurt me, I hurt you worse."
见鬼
Fuck me.
我的头好冷
My head is cold
我好冷
I'm cold.
- 你确定那能行吗 - 他一直没有反应
Are you sure about this? Yes, he hasn't been responding.
也许这能刺♥激♥他的记忆
Maybe this could trigger something.
他只要想起一件事情 就能想起全部 比尔波普的记忆就能保存下来
If he remembers anything, he remembers them all Bill Pope remains here to stay.
你可能不记得我了 但我认识你
You might not remember me, but I know you.
真是难以置信 他记起来了
It's unbelievable, he remembers.
你准备放了他吗?
Are you going to relase him now, let he moves?
我打算给他一份工作
I'm going to offer him a job.