他们搞乱我的大脑。
They messed with my brain.
他们以为已经得到了他们想要的
Thought they knew what they get.
但他们错了。
But they were wrong.
他们不了解我。
They don't know me.
我不知道接下来发生了什么, 但我敢肯定:
I don't know what happens next, but this I do know:
如果你伤害了我,我会加倍奉还。
You hurt me, I hurt you worse.
超脑48小时
* C R I M I N A L *
比尔 波普 中情局驻伦敦特工
BILL POPE INTELLIGENCE AGENT CIA LONDON
借过
Excuse me.
你好
Hi there
我的妻子上个星期在这订了一个棕色的达尔夫皮包
My wife was here last week, insured a brown Daffle leather.
先生,我们只进到了黑色款的 那么她肯定会很失望
We only have located in black colour, Sir. - Well, she will be very disappointed.
好的 非常感谢
Right. OK. Thank you very much.
嘿,吉尔 爸爸,我是艾玛。
Hey Jilly. No, Daddy, it's Emma.
- 我找不到我的宠物玩具 - 亲爱的,别担心,会找到的,让妈妈接电♥话♥
I can not find Ellie. Hi! Baby, we'll find him. Give mommy...
妈妈,爸爸的电♥话♥
Mummy, it's daddy.
嘿,比利。 嘿,吉莉。
- Hi, Billy. - Hi, Jilly.
- 你什么时候回家? - 这就要看情况了。
When you coming home? It depends, really.
你现在穿着什么?
What are you wearing?
睡衣。和我平时从学校接艾玛回家时穿的一样
Lingerie. Same thing I always wear when I pick up Emma from school.
难怪老师给艾玛打的分数越来越高
That's why the good grades she get.
- 比利,怎么不说话了? - 听着,我得走了。晚点打电♥话♥给你。
- Hello? Billy? - Listen, I gotta go. I will call you back a little bit later.
好吧,亲爱的,我爱你
Alright, baby, I love you.
嘿,站住!那是我的车!
Hey. That's mine.
中情局办事处 美国驻伦敦大使♥馆♥
CIA OFFICE AMERICAN EMBASSY LONDON.
桂格 威尔斯 中情局驻伦敦办事处主管
QUAKER WELLS CHEF OPERATIONS CIA LONDON.
我们在桥上失去了他的踪迹,但他在环岛路上只有三个去向
Sir, we lost him after the bridge, but he had three options on the roundabout...
滑铁卢路,斯坦福大街和滑铁卢桥。
Waterloo Road, Stanford Street and Waterloo Bridge.
他已经失联近20分钟了
He has been off the grid for 20 minutes.
给我环岛路四面的监控录像,嘿查理,刷新一下显示屏
I want two miles, to start from the roundabout. Hey Charlie, recheck the screen.
是
Sir.
找到他了
Found him.
他在银行地铁站,黑色皮包和钱都不见了
Bank 2. The Daffle is gone, money is gone.
- 什么时间出现的? - 就是现在
- Time? - Is now.
- 要去哪? - 尽管开就行,不要开的太快
Where to drive? Just drive. whereas not taking too fast..
他上了辆黑色出租车,牌号♥为SI52-JGN,我去追
It's a black cab. That's number: SI52-JGN. I'm on him.
SI52-JGN.
SI52-JGN.
哈维耶 海因达尔 西班牙无政♥府♥主义者
XAVIER HEINDAHL, SPANISH ANARCHIST
博伊德 威廉
Boyd William.
师♥傅♥ 我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗?多给你25镑
Can I borrow your mobile, mate? 25 queen extra.
你要借我的手♥机♥? 对
Borrow me phone? Yeah.
可以,多给我25镑,只能打一个电♥话♥啊
25? One call, yeah?
是比利发来的 海因达尔一伙盯上他了
It's Billy. They are all over him.
让比利引他们去那个以前用过的水泥厂 现在赶快派一个清理小队过去
Take him to the cement factory that we haved used before. Get a laundary team with him now.
我要去一家水泥厂 在霍林科路
I'm going to a cement factory, Hornlink Way.
德特福德码头附近 我把地址输到了你的GPS里,你跟着走就行
Deptford Docks. I put it in your GPS, you can just follow that.
好的
Alright.
前往目的地的路线已经规划成功.
The route to the destination has been calculated.
德特福德码头
The Docks Deptford.
真天真,以为我会上钩?
Very romantic.
在下一个路口左转.
Turn left at the next roundabout.
Move! 行动!
go go
报告长官,外♥围♥情况正常
The outside looks well, sir.
这不是我要去的那个水泥厂 你说什么?
This is not the cement Factory. What?
这不是我要去的那个水泥厂
This is not the cement Factory.
霍林科路,德特福德码头 小伙子,导航仪可不会骗人 快掉头!
HornlinkWay, Deptford. The GPS does not lie, mate. Turn around.
该死的!
Fuck!
发现了他的踪影吗? 报告长官,什么都没发现.
Do we have him? We have nothing, sir.
这里没人
Nobody here.
定位刚刚那台手♥机♥的位置 给我马上找到他
Look GPS and that phone number. Find him now.
要是你从来没去过屠宰场 你一定要去一次
If you have never been to a slaughterhouse, you have to go.
去看看那些可怜的动物遭受的折磨
To see what we do to those poor animals.
我们用这种电击棍
We use this to be cannon.
用这样一种恶毒的方式结束它们的生命
A nasty way to push them towards their doom.
现在告诉我 我要找的那个人在哪?
Now, where is our friend?
比利 我敬佩你的毅力
Billy! I respect your silence.
衷心的敬佩
I really do.
可现在问题是 我要找到那个荷兰人
The problem is... I need that Dutchman.
- 最后一次机会 - 去死吧,疯子!
- Last chance. - Fuck you, psycho!
所有人行动!
Let's go, go, go...
行动小组就绪
We are established.
报告长官 我们刚刚到达现场
Just right outside, sir.
检查右侧 北部外♥围♥一切正常
Check right. Check right. North perimeters clear.
B队收到
Bravo, Coming.
上上上
Go, go, go ..
请求支援,需要急救.
Go. Active required. We need a medic.
身份确认,是特工波普,外♥围♥安全.
Confirmed, Agent Pope. Perimeter secured.
特工没有反应 重复一遍 特工没有反应.
Agent not responding. Repeat, agent not responding.
没有呼吸
Respiratory negative.
医疗小组已经就位.
The medic team in position.
准备除颤器 电极板充电.
Ready to defibrillate. Charging panel.
离手.
Clear.
离手.
Clear.
报告长官 他已经死了.
He's dead, sir.
该死!
Fuck!
医生 我很抱歉 但这位说他是政♥府♥派来的 一定要见你
Doctor, I'm so sorry, but this man says he is from the government.
弗兰克斯医生 我奉命执行任务
Dr. Franks, I have one job at the moment...
要立刻带你去多佛搭乘A400空客飞机
Which is to get you on an A400 Airbus sitting on ..back in Dover ASAP
你的记忆项目要派上用场了
Your memory program is going alive
我们一位特工牺牲了 我们需要知道一个
An officer down and we need...
只有他才知道的信息
what only he knew.
你的任务是帮助我们找回这个信息 他还有脑活动吗?
You are going to retrieve it for us. Does he have any brain activity?
这是几小时前的检查结果
That was taken a few hours ago.
我已经有五年没做过人体试验了
I have five years away from human trial...
你有48小时找回这条情报
You have 48 hours to make this work.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥,最高级别
National Security threat, highest level.
你能否做到把死去哺乳动物的记忆转移到活体动物身上?
Can you? Can you attach the memories of a dead mammal to a live one?
- 可以 -你需要什么?
- yeah. - What do you need?
我需要我的仪器,工作人员和一个合适的受体
I need my equipment, I need my staff and a receipients.
有候选人吗?
Do you have any candidate?
有,但是你们肯定不会喜欢他的
Hum! You are not gonna like him.
美国西弗吉尼亚州 黑泽尔顿联邦监狱
USA PRISON HAZELTON, WEST VIRGINIA.
希望接收他的地方心里有底
Just aware when you are taking him host.
杰里科 斯图尔特 大半辈子都是监狱里的常客
Jericho Stuart. He is at prison more than half his life.
他不懂如何控制自己的情绪 做事毫无分寸
He has no impulse control. No sense of proportion.
他无法估计出自己的行为会带来哪些负面的影响
He is unable to calculate the potential negative consequences of his actions.
他对任何人,任何东西都毫无怜悯之心
It has a total lack of empathy for anybody or anything.
打开二号♥门
Two.
他没有感情 不懂憎恨 也不懂爱 而且情况越来越糟
He feels nothing. No hatred, No love. It gets worse.
这就是试图拉他入伙的帮派成员的下场
This is what was left of the gang member. Tried to recruit him.
说句实话 我也没有办法管教他
The truth is, I have no idea to displine him.
惩罚一个不知道自己错在哪的人是毫无作用的
You can't punish someone who does not know that he was doing anything wrong.
他不懂社会规则 不知道哪些行为举止才是正常的
He does not understand the society or how people supposed to behave.
快点给我吃的
Come on.
嘿,杰里科 快点给我吃的
Hey! Jericho. Come on.
这是人是来找你的
These men are here to see you.
他们要把你带走
They are taking you out.
我还没吃我的午饭呢 好吧
I haven't have my lunch. That's right.
给杰里科拿饭来
Bring Jericho his lunch.
这就对了 把午饭给他
yeah! Thats right. Send him the lunch.
饭送进去了.
Lunch in the hole.
行了闹够了 午餐时间结束
Alright enough of this shit. Lunch is over.
你现在跟我们来 凭什么听你的
You are coming with us now. Let's go. I can't.
我脖子上有跟铁链
I have a chain around my neck.
你要知道 你得多用几支麻醉针
You know, you have to use more than that.
真好玩!
Yeah!...
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
You.. Fuckers!
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
Are you fuckers?
行了!
Yeah!
- 打开牢房♥ - 上
- Open the cell? - Go.