Guess I should have locked the door.
我走了
I'm out.
你才刚到
You just got here.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know,
但我确实有很多事情要处理
but I do have a lot of business to take care of.
好吧,给我点时间,好吗?
Okay, but just gimme a minute okay?
为什么?
What for?
那是什么?
What was that?
啊,莱斯?
Ah, Les?
听起来像是枪声
That sounds like gunshots.
也许他们在猎杀大脚怪
Maybe they're hunting Bigfoot.
可能是那些拿着 M80 的桑德斯孩子
Probably those Sanders kids with their M80s.
那些该死的小鬼
Those goddamn brats.
今天不是除夕夜,该死的 X 世代或 Y 世代
It's not New Year's Eve, damn Gen X or Y
或者什么其他的日子
or whatever fucking number we're on now.
好吧,那特么是枪声
Okay, that was a fucking gun.
莱斯,快报♥警♥
Les, just call the cops.
比利,别逞英雄了
Come on Billy, don't be a hero.
别去,莱斯
Les don't.
去他妈的
Well fuck this.
操你们这些混♥蛋♥
Fuck all you motherfuckers.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
呜呜呜
Whoopsie.
把门关上
Close that door.
你杀了她
You killed her.
我为你的女伴感到遗憾,但那不是我们的错
I'm sorry for your last honey but it wasn't us.
那是谁的错?
Well then who?
他们把我们堵在里面
They're barricading us in.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they do that?
看看后门
Check the back.
我们得把它锁起来
We need to lock this.
妈的
Fuck.
弗兰克在外面
Frank's out there.
哦,去他的弗兰克
Oh fuck Frank.
人们到底想要什么?
What the hell people want?
你应该感到荣幸
You should be honored.
你将清除这个世界上的一大邪恶
You are going to purge this world of a great evil.
这是什么鬼东西?
Now what the hell is this?
她死了
She's gone.
你得和你的朋友们一起站那边
You need to get over there with your friends.
我不会离开她
I'm not leaving her.
她命令你去
She isn't asking.
我不走 - 等等,等等
I'm not moving. - Wait, wait.
来吧,夏伊洛
Come on Shiloh.
我们走吧
Let's go, come on.
拜托
Please.
你们是在抢劫我们吗?
So are you guys like robbing us?
不要
Don't.
不,等等
No, wait.
什么?
What?
我们能把她盖起来吗?
Can we cover her up, please?
你没事吧?
You okay.
是啊
Yeah.
你这丫头,去和其他人一起
You girl, over with the others.
你也是,伙计
It means you too, dude.
现在怎么办?
What now?
就是
Just,
深呼吸 好吗 放松
just take a breath, okay, reassess.
嘿,你们都把手放在我能看见的地方
Hey, you keep your hands where I can see 'em, all of you.
小狂
Frenzy,
检查那笨蛋的口袋
check the dorks pockets.
哪一个?
Which one?
我去吧
I got this.
别再胡闹了
Quit fucking around.
我喜欢你
And I liked you.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
它在进食后很脆弱
It's vulnerable after it feeds.
我们得行动了
We gotta make a move.
不能让他们把我们困在这里
We can't let 'em trap us in here.
太迟了
Too late.
伙计们,警♥察♥可能已经在路上了
Guys, the cops are probably on their way right now.
我是说,他们肯定听到了这些声音
I mean, they must have heard all this noise.
这里很远吗?
Way out here?
你们想要我们做什么?
What do you people want with us?
那是什么?
What was that?
不要
Stop.
当我割断你的喉咙时
Let's see how much you talk
看看你能说多少
when I cut your fucking throat out.
打住
Hang it up.
好吧,我只是想表明态度
Okay, I was just trying to make a point.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
厕所
现在,你明白了吗?
Now, do you understand?
为什么不把他们都绑起来呢?
Why don't we just tie 'em all up?
他们不敢乱动
They're not gonna do shit.
那里没人
It's clear.
没有窗户,没有门
No windows, no doors.
也许,也许我们可以抓几个人♥质♥
Maybe, maybe we take a couple of the hostages,
在前面分散注意力
stage the distraction at the front,
从后面突围
make a break through the back.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
他们会把我们和其他人♥质♥一起撂倒
They'll mow us down with the other hostages.
人♥质♥?
Hostages?
我不能成为人♥质♥
I can't be a hostage.
我是一名 DJ
I'm a DJ.
他妈的冷静
Go calm the fuck down.
闭嘴
Shut up.
呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你能处理好的 深呼吸
You can handle this, okay, just breathe.
监视器在哪里?
Hey, where's the monitor?
摄像头的监视器?
The monitor for the camera?
吧台后面
Behind the bar.
他们特么在干什么?
The fuck are they doing?
你们的时间到了
Your time is up.
哦,该死
Oh shit.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
他们进来了吗?
Are they coming in?
闭嘴,小狂
Shut up, Frenzy.
你们还好吗?
How y'all doing in there?
希望你们都过得舒适愉快
Hope y'all are nice and comfy.
现在,你们可能不会感到惊讶了
Now, it may come as no surprise to you
你们被包围了
that you are surrounded.
入口和出口都封了
The entrances and the exits are sealed.
这两个地方都有我们的人把守
And we got men on both,
防止你们逃走
in case you manage to break on through.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
What the living fuck.
他会进来的
He's gonna come in here.
他会的
He's gonna.
现在,你们中的一些人可能会大吃一惊
Now what may come as a revelation to some of you
因为你们中间有一个杀手,一个不折不扣的怪物
is that there is a killer, a straight up monster among you.
杀了很多人
Killed a lot of folk.
他说怪物是什么意思?
What's he mean, monster?
你们进了这酒吧
Now this is where you come in.
现在要做的就是大声敲门
Now all you gotta do is knock real loud
让我们知道你们准备放弃他了
and let us know you're ready to give him up.
之后你们就可以一走了之
And after that you can just walk away
剩下的交给我们处理
and let us do the rest.
我们与你们无怨无仇
We got no quarrel with you.
给你们一小时
You got one hour.
我不明白
I don't get it.