瘾君子:
1.毒品上瘾者,尤指海♥洛♥因♥上瘾
2.有近乎疯狂的欲望或饥饿的人
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
我跟你说过我的第一个电♥话♥吗?
Did I ever tell you about my first call?
不
No.
家庭骚乱
Domestic disturbance.
原来是个打老婆的瘾君子
Turned out to be some wife-beating cracker head.
到处都是腐烂的食物
Rotten food all over the place.
蟑螂窜来窜去
Roaches scurrying to and fro.
到处都是狗屎
Dog shit everywhere.
至少我希望那是狗屎
At least I hope it was dog shit.
我从没见过一只狗
I never saw a dog.
结果是一群该死的小混混
Turned out to be a bunch of fucking tweakers.
在楼上的浴室里建立了一个冰♥毒♥实验室
Had set up a meth lab in the bathroom upstairs.
听起来不太卫生
Doesn't sound very sanitary.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这里发生了什么?
What happened here?
饥渴
前一天晚上
我不是一个信徒,我是一个知者
I'm not a believer, I'm a knower.
我知道大脚怪存在
I know Bigfoots exist.
这是因为我的第一手目击记录
That's because of my first hand eyewitness accounting
就在这片树林里
right here in these very woods.
我是说,我亲眼看到了
I mean, I saw it dead in the eyes.
但是,人们却不接受我
But people, they dismiss me.
他们会说:"哦,如果他们存在的话
They say stuff like, "Oh, if they exist,
"那么所有的骨头和尸体在哪里?"
"then where are all the bones, the bodies?"
但也许就是这样
But maybe that's just it.
也许这就是我们找不到这些大脚怪的原因
Maybe the reason we can't find these Bigfoots
因为他们不是大脚怪,你知道的
is because they're not Bigfoots all the time, you know,
就像狼人那种情况
like sort of werewolf type situation.
是的,我听到有人说可能是
Yeah, I hear some say it could be
有超自然的一面
a paranormal aspect to 'em.
别搭话 贾里德
Don't encourage him, Jared.
我的意思是,也许,也许这是超自然现象
I mean maybe, maybe it is paranormal.
但我甚至听到了对方自己的语言
But I even heard the other own language.
如果他们像我们一样交流,我是说
And if they communicate like we do, I mean,
谁能说他们不比我们先进?
who's to say they're not more advanced than we are?
也许我们找不到这些东西的原因是
Maybe the reason we can't find these things
就是因为他们比我们聪明,这是底线
is because they're just smarter than us, bottom line.
好吧,这也不算太夸张
Well, that's not much of a stretch.
别这样
Don't be like that.
我告诉你,莱斯
I'm telling you Les,
这里到处都是麻烦
it's just trouble every which way over here.
我想我要永远放弃女人了
Think I'm about to give up on woman for good.
好吧,我代表全世界的女性说,谢谢
Well, on behalf of women everywhere I say, thanks.
好吧,夏伊洛,我不是真的说你
Okay, Shiloh, I didn't really mean you.
你永远在我的舞卡上
You'll always be on my dance card.
我见过你跳舞
I've seen you dance.
我只想说
And let me just say,
时髦小镇不是你生活的地方
funky town is not a place where you live.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧,你有什么人生规划?
Okay and what are you having at old timer?
哦,不好意思,我 45 岁了
Oh excuse me, I'm 45.
没错
Exactly.
哟,小家伙,你还玩不玩了?
Yo, buddy boy, you playing or what?
我觉得鲁迪是个好人
You know, I think Rudy is a really good guy
你应该给他个机会
and you should give him a break.
也许吧
Maybe.
能再给我一杯吗?
Can I get another?
谢谢
Thanks.
什么?
What?
今天已经七个月了
It's seven months today.
祝贺你
Congrats.
太不可思议了,我为你感到骄傲
That's incredible, I'm proud of you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
该死的
Damn it.
我能说什么呢
What can I say
加倍或不加倍
Double or nothing.
这是你的薪水,伙计
It's your paycheck, buddy.
嘿,那是
Hey, that's.
你好,我一直在看你的节目
Hey there, catch your show all the time.
超级粉丝
Big fan.
我想知道你是否愿意
Kinda wondering if maybe you'd wanna.
不
No.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
没门,何塞
No way, Jose.
对不起,我只是
I'm sorry, I just.
走开
Screw.
听着,我只是
Look, I just.
天哪,就一个晚上,我真想就坐在这里
Gosh, just one night, I'd love to just sit here,
努力的搭讪
work on my pitch.
搭讪?
Pitch?
让我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
这是想和你上♥床♥的人的表情吗?
Is this the face of someone that wants to fuck you?
我觉得不是
I'm guessing not.
是的,因为它他妈的不是
Yeah, because it's fucking not.
现在别烦我了
Now leave me be.
哇
Wow.
就是这里?
This is the place?
这真是一场精彩的演出
That was a great jam.
我是乔-菲尼克斯,今晚起飞
I'm Joe Phoenix, taking flight tonight
而 X 代人却在生病休假
while Gen X is off sick.
我们将在这一小时的摇滚节目里
We'll be wrapping up this hour long rock block
听到丑小子乔、尖叫树
with Ugly Kid Joe, Screaming Trees
以及 R.E.M. 的经典作品
and a classic by R.E.M.
首先是来自 WKGB 的 Smack Dad 的新歌♥《魔鬼》
First is a new one from Smack Dad on WKGB, The Devil,
不出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的邪恶摇滚
wicked rock without selling your soul.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
我只是想要一个该死的签名
I just wanted a freaking autograph.
没关系
It's okay.
我是说,她沉迷于她的工作
I mean, she's addicted to her work.
她已经写了四个小时了
She's been writing for four hours.
男人该怎么办?
What's a man to do?
别去打扰女孩
Leave a girl alone.
啊哈,去吧,布尔滕斯基
Ah-ha, go boredensky.
怎么了?
What's up motherfuckers?
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿
Hey.
是啊
Yeah.
弗兰克在外面
So Frank's outside.
我需要你的卡车钥匙
I'm gonna need your truck keys.
弗兰克是谁?
Who's Frank?
他只是个朋友
He's just a friend.
怎么,你嫉妒了?
What, you jealous?
亲爱的,你知道我不喜欢开车
Honey, you know I don't like to drive.
是啊,我知道,我还以为我要开车送你呢
Yeah, I know, I thought I was gonna drive you,
这是我的卡车
it's my truck.
哦,亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
得了,你知道我们只是拖着他
Come on, you know we're just hauling him,
你知道的,一些破情,仅此而已
you know, some shit, that's all.
很无聊吧
It's boring, right.
哦,原来如此
Oh see.
就是这样
It was that.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
约翰不是还在里面吗?
Isn't John still in there?
绿灯
Going on green light.
拜托,你真的要让她
Come on man, are you seriously gonna let her
和另一个男人开着你自己的卡车离开?
drive off in your own truck with another man?
看来我应该把门锁上