-早安 -早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
注意 十分钟后彩排范杜家的婚礼
Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.
看着点
Watch it!
-今天是个好日子 -的确是不错的日子
- It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day
婚礼的大喜之日
A day for a glorious wedding
亲爱的 其实是婚礼彩排
A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
这可是为了盛大婚礼而准备的
A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
希望没有出乎我们预料外的事
Assuming nothing happens that we don 't really know
没有干扰彩排的不快之事
That nothing unexpected interferes with the show
所以说每件事情
And that's why everything. Every last little thing
每件细枝末节的事情都必须依计行事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
-按照计划 -我们的儿子要结婚了
- According to plan - Our son will be married
-按照计划 -我们家
- According to plan - Our family carried
就能一步跨入上流社会
Elevated to the heights of society
-挤进化装舞会 -挤进皇庭宫殿
- To the costume balls - In the hallowed halls
和权贵擦肩往来
Rubbing elbows with the finest
和女王共进点心
Having crumpets with her highness
我们挤入上流社会 就能成为焦点 和女王一起喝茶
We'll be there, we'll be seen having tea with the queen
我们会扔掉低贱的身份
We'll forget everything that we 've ever, ever been
-啊呀 我裙子钩住了 -请重复一遍 夫人
- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma' am.
-快用力 亲爱的 -不是我卡住了 是裙子
- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.
维克特在哪 我们要迟到了
Where is Victor? We might be late.
鱼贩子
Fish merchants.
-真是个糟糕的日子 -别这样
- It's a terrible day - Now, don 't be that way
今天的心情被这婚礼搞得差极了
It's a terrible day for a wedding
我们怎么会落得如此狼狈
It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
导致我们不得不接受这婚姻
That has led to this ominous wedding
咱们家怎么会潦倒至此
How could our family have come to this?
得把女儿嫁给暴发平民
To marry off our daughter to the nouveau riche
-他们真庸俗 -真粗鄙
- They're so common - So coarse
-糟得不能再糟了 -不能再糟 这我可不同意
- Oh, it couldn 't be worse - Couldn 't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree
他们能给如你我般破产贵族
They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
一文不名的贵族
Without a penny to their name
带来财富
Just like you and me
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
所以说每件事情
And that's why everything. Every last little thing
每件细枝末节的事情都必须依计行事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
-按照计划 -我们的女儿要结婚了
- According to plan - Our daughter will wed
-按照计划 -我们家要
- According to plan - Our family led
脱离贫困的深渊了
From the depths of deepest poverty
-重回显赫 -一如先祖们那样
- To the noble realm - Of our ancestry
谁会想得到
And who would have guessed in a million years
相貌如此平庸的女儿
- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace
却是送我们进天堂的钥匙
Would provide our ticket to a rightful place
希嘉德
Oh, Hildegarde.
万一我和维克特彼此没有好感 怎么办
What if Victor and l don't like each other?
哈 这和婚姻有何关系
As if that has anything to do with marriage.
你认为你的父母彼此有好感吗
Do you suppose your father and l like each other?
你们当然 起码有一点吧
Surely you must a little?
-当然没有 -当然没有
- Of course not. - Of course not.
把衣带绑妥当了
Get those corsets laced properly.
看你说话连气都喘不过来
I can hear you speak without gasping.
这次你一定得成功 维克特
You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.
-你只要迷死那姑娘就行 -我已经照着做了 妈妈
- Now, all you have to do is reel her in. - I'm already reeling, Mother.
维多利亚·艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个 门当户对的贵族或什么的
Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?
噢 胡说 我们不比艾弗格拉家差
Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.
我就知道我命不该屈于 一辈子做个鱼贩子
I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.
但我从没和她说过话
But I've never even spoken to her.
起码这对我们有利
Well, at least we have that in our favor.
梅修 拜托别再咳了
Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
婚姻不过是合伙的关系 互相利用罢了
Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.
你看她从小到大对着我们...
You'd think a lifetime watching us...
也该懂这个道理了吧
Might have taught her that
-也该懂这个道理了吧 -凡事都不能出差错
- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect
-凡事都得完美 -凡事都得完美
- Everything must be perfect - Everything must be perfect
完美 所以任何事情
Perfect That's why everything
任何小事
Every last little thing
任何细节都必须按照
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
计划进行
According to plan
看你怎么站的
Look at the way you're standing.
你看起来像得了佝偻病...
You look like you got rickets or something...
哇 天啊 真是富丽堂皇 太有品味啦
Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur! Such impeccable taste!
哦 很美 是吧
Oh, beautiful, innit?
这里没我们家宽敞 亲爱的
It's not as big as our place, dear.
-看起来有点破旧了 是吧 -闭嘴
- Bit shabby really, isn't it? - Shut up.
这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人...
Lord and Lady Everglot...
这是范杜夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Van Dort.
你一定是维多利亚小姐
Why, you must be Miss Victoria.
我打赌 你看上去绝对不超过20岁 绝对是的
Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over 20. No. Oh, yes.
微笑 亲爱的 微笑
Smile, darling, smile.
哈啰 很荣幸见到你们 欢迎光临寒舍
Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.
哦 呵呵 谢谢您
Thank you.
请至西厢房♥用茶
We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.
请走这边 穿过这里就到了
Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.
噢 我太喜欢你们家的装♥修♥风格了 谁帮你们设计的
Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator?
瓷砖不错 就是窗帘太脏
Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.
噢 我丈夫老是疯言疯语 别管他
My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.
对 让我自说自话比较好
Yes, it's usually best.
-原谅我的唐突 -你弹得真好听
- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.
我...我...我慎重道歉 艾弗格拉小姐
I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot.
我太无礼了...
How rude of me to...
原谅我
Excuse me.
母亲不许我靠近钢琴
Mother won't let me near the piano.
音乐不适合年轻女士
Music is improper for a young lady.
她说这不够矜持
Too passionate, she says.
容我冒昧 请问 艾弗格拉小姐...
If I may ask, Miss Everglot...
你的女仆呢
where is your chaperon?
或许在这种情形下...
Perhaps, in view of the circumstances...
你可以叫我维多利亚
you could call me Victoria.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
-维多利亚... -嗯 维克特
- Victoria... - Yes, Victor.
明天我们就要...
Tomorrow, we are to be m...
结...结...
M... M...
-结婚 -对
- Married. - Yes. Married.
我从小就梦想着自己的大婚之日
Since I was a child, I've dreamt of my wedding day.
我一直希望能找到我深爱的人
I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.
一个能和我白头偕老的人
Someone to spend the rest of my life with.
-有点傻 是吧 -是有点
- Silly, isn't it? - Yes, silly.
不 不 一点都不傻 不傻
No. No, not at all, no.
哦 天啊 对不起
Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
这太没规矩了
What impropriety is this?
你们俩不能独处
You shouldn't be alone together.
现在差一分就五点了 你们居然还没去彩排
Here it is, one minute before 5, and you're not at the rehearsal.
高斯威牧师在等你们 马上过来
Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.
范杜少爷 从头再来一遍
Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.
用这只手 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯永不干涸 因为我就是你的琼浆玉液
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这戒指 你愿做我的妻子吗
With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
-我们再来演习一遍 -是的 先生
- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.
用这蜡烛...
With this candle...
这蜡烛...
This candle...
这蜡烛...
This candle...
-要不要我去代劳 -沉住气 亲爱的
- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear.
用这蜡烛...
With this candle...
继续
Continue!
艾密尔 去开门
Get the door, Emil.
就从蜡烛这里再开始