他们会做的。我们去另一个房♥间谈谈吧。
They'll do. Let's go in the other room so we can talk.
乔吉,亲爱的。我在这里。惊喜。
Georgie, sweetie. Here I am. Surprise.
你今晚才应该回来的。
You weren't supposed to get back until tonight.
我乘的是早班飞机。迈阿密真没劲。
I took the morning flight. Miami was such a drag.
那个老家伙,他什么都做不了。我的意思是什么!
That old fart - he couldn't do anything. I mean nothing!
一天一千块钱就为了在他朋友面前炫耀我。
A thousand bucks a day just to show me off to his friends.
所以我需要的是真正的行动,亲爱的。那种我只能从我老爸那里得到的。
So what I need is some real action, honey. The kind I can only get from my old man.
——这是谁?-梅格,来见见魔形女。
- Who's this? - Meg, I want you to meet Mystique.
——坚持小姐吗?这算什么名字?——牙买♥♥加。
- Miss Stick? What kind of name is that? - Jamaican.
她会是我们组织的重要资产。
She's gonna be a big asset to our organisation.
你去喝杯咖啡吧,我去看看她?
Why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee while I check her out?
什么意思?有什么可查的?
What do you mean? What's there to check out?
这是生意。进去喝杯咖啡。
It's business. Go in there and get a cup of coffee.
这是给大人物的。大V。
It's for the big man. The big V.
最好有人把风扇打开。我想温度在上升。
Someone better turn the fan on. I think the temperature's rising.
辛迪,亲爱的,这是给你的。
Cindy, love, this one's for you.
不。又不是那个胖子了。
No. Not the fat man again.
-我想让你见见魔形女。-很高兴认识你。你好吗?
- I want you to meet Mystique. - Glad to know you. How are you?
-晚上好,维特罗尼先生。——你好,钉。
- Good evening, Mr Vitroni. - Hello, Studs.
别这么敌对,斯塔格。
Don't look so hostile, Studs.
我们现在都是一边的了。
We're all on the same side now.
你在为我们工作。
You're working for us.
我为国王工作。
I work for the King.
这是所有。
That's all.
Studs,你需要修指甲了。
Studs, you need a manicure.
你需要擦亮。
You need a shine.
我告诉你,你不会后悔的。
I tell you, you will not be sorry.
你做的如何?我叫维特罗尼。
How d'you do? My name is Vitroni.
是的,Vitroni先生。
Yes, Mr Vitroni.
你的神秘感。
You're Mystique.
山姆。我觉得维特罗尼先生想再喝一杯。到来。
Sam. I think Mr Vitroni'd like another drink. Come along.
为什么,维特罗尼先生,你没有酒喝。
Why, Mr Vitroni, you don't have a drink.
我很抱歉,手杖小姐。
I'm so sorry, Miss Stick.
来,让我帮你。
Here, let me help you.
天啊,你真是一团糟。
My goodness, you really are a mess.
这只是个意外。事故将会发生。
It was just an accident. Accidents will happen.
-你真是个淘气的女孩。-那是个意外。
- You are a very naughty girl. - It was an accident.
-那不是意外。-是的。
- It was not an accident. - Yes, it was.
就像她说的,那是个意外。
It was an accident, like she said.
嗑药的金先生,你很快就会招来一些愤怒的顾客。
Now, Mr King Dope-Pusher, you're gonna have a few irate customers pretty soon.
用糖代替海♥洛♥因♥。
Sugar instead of smack.
梅格。你没有沙拉。
Meg. You don't have any salad.
看!
Look!
-让他们走吧。-他们都疯了
- Let them go. - They're out of their goddamn minds.
他们很暴♥力♥。
They're so violent.
我要杀了你。
I'll kill you.
看看这个。看着她走!
Look at that. Watch her go!
维特罗尼先生,我得跟你谈谈。
Mr Vitroni, I gotta talk to you.
她是一只野生动物。
She's a wild animal.
我一定要娶那个女孩,乔治。今晚。
I've got to have that girl, George. Tonight.
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
♪ Coffy, baby ♪ Sweet as a chocolate bar ♪ Coffy, baby ♪ No one knows who you are ♪ Such a rare black pearl ♪ In a great big world ♪ Full of tragedy and tears ♪ No one knows and no one cares
♬不顾一切你是大自然的血脉爱只会降临在那些不怕危险的人身上你看不见它的隐藏可是咖啡,咖啡,宝贝
♪ Throw caution to the wind ♪ You're one of nature's kin ♪ Love only comes to those who dare ♪ The danger you don't see ♪ It's hidden carefully - ♪ But Coffy - ♪ Coffy, Coffy, baby
♬咖啡,咖啡,宝贝,像歌♥一样的温柔♬咖啡,宝贝,你看不清是非在你的心里,你已经和你曾经熟悉的生活渐行渐远了
- ♪ Coffy - ♪ Coffy, Coffy, baby ♪ Coffy, baby ♪ As gentle as a song ♪ Coffy, baby ♪ You can't see right from wrong ♪ In your heart you're miles apart ♪ From the life that you once knew
可是咖啡,宝贝,危险在等你
♪ But Coffy, baby, danger waits for you ♪ For you ♪ For you
你就在那里。
There you are.
来自热带丛林的野猫。
The wildcat from the tropical jungle.
来了。让我们了解。
Come. Let's get acquainted.
我听说你是个危险人物,阿图罗。
I'm told that you are a dangerous man, Arturo.
我很喜欢这样。
I like that.
它让我兴奋。
It excites me.
我看得出来我对你也有很好的影响。
And I can see that I'm having a good effect on you also.
我的爱。
My love.
你确定你不是有点黑吗,阿图罗?
Are you sure you're not just a little black, Arturo?
你真了不起。
You're amazing.
我们到另一个房♥间去吧。我们会更舒服。
Let's go into the other room. We'll be more comfortable.
是的。我们走吧。
Yes. Let's go.
躺在你该躺的地上,你这个没用的,肮脏的黑鬼婊♥子♥。
Get down on the floor where you belong, you no-good, dirty, nigger bitch.
请。我知道我配不上你。
Please. I know I'm not good enough for you.
但让我拥有你那珍贵的白色身体,哪怕一次也好。
But let me have your precious white body just once.
那就让我看看你爬过来,你个黑垃圾。
Then let me see you crawl over here, you black trash.
我不会伤害你的。来吧。爬在这里。
I'm not going to hurt you. Come on. Crawl over here.
爬,黑鬼。
Crawl, nigger.
你想让我爬过去吗,白人混♥蛋♥?
You want me to crawl, white motherfucker?
你在干什么?把它放下。
What are you doin'? Put that down.
你想往我身上吐口水让我爬吗?
You wanna spit on me and make me crawl?
明天我要在你的坟墓上撒尿。
I'm gonna piss on your grave tomorrow.
持有它。别把她搞糟了。我不想在她身上留下任何痕迹。
Hold it. Don't mess her up. I don't want any marks on her body.
看看这个。
Look at this.
这不是周六晚上的特别节目。这是专业设备。
This is no Saturday-night special. This is professional equipment.
-可能是从她的警♥察♥男友那里得到的-你说得对,杰克。良好的工作。
- Probably got it from her cop boyfriend. - You were right, Jake. Good work.
她拿酒瓶砸那婊♥子♥的头时我就认出她来了。
I recognised her when she swung that bottle on that broad's head.
-我不会忘记的-叫阿勒瓦上来。
- I don't forget nothin' like that. - Get Aleva up here now.
-我想知道这到底是怎么回事。-乔治派她来打你的还有什么?
- I wanna find out what this is all about. - George sent her to hit you. What else?
是的。我一直不相信那个皮条客。他们都不是黑鬼。
Yeah. I never did have trust for that pimp. None of them niggers.
不,他不会这么傻的。
Nah, he'd never be so foolish.
这个人比乔治国王还重要。
This is somebody bigger than King George.
巧克力怎么样?这是谁设计的?
How 'bout it, chocolate? Who set this up?
吐出来。
Spit it out.
他问你一个问题。
He asked you a question.
是乔治国王。
It was King George.
是他安排的。他一直和兄弟们一起工作。
He set it up. He's been workin' with the brothers all along.
打他。
Hit him.
然后打他,让大家都明白。
And hit him so that everybody else will get the idea.
-是她吗?-是的。
- Is this her? - Yeah.
你知道她吗?
You know her?
维特罗尼先生,你有大♥麻♥烦了。比你想象的更大的麻烦。
Mr Vitroni, you got big trouble. Bigger trouble than you ever could imagine.
乔治,你要永远生我的气吗?
George, you gonna stay mad at me for ever?
我伤害了,乔治。我感觉很糟糕。
I hurt, George. I feel awful.
你至少可以跟我谈谈。
You could at least talk to me.
这大清早是谁呀?
Who's that for so early in the morning?
一些家伙。
Some dude.
乔治,你是想把我赶出去吗?
George, are you thinkin' about turnin' me out?
不,宝贝。不。
No, baby. No.
我只是对你对待那个冒牌黑人小妞的方式很生气。
I just got so mad at the way you were treating that phoney black chick.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
我不明白你为什么要为那个变♥态♥的流氓这么大费周章。
I don't see why you have to go to all that trouble for that pervert gangster, anyway.
我只是在帮他一个忙。
I'm just doing him a favour.
大多数人都喜欢别人的帮助。
Most people appreciate favours.
当你帮他们的时候,他们永远不会忘记你。
They never forget you when you do them a favour.
那小妞有点好笑。有点不对劲。
There's somethin' funny about that chick. Somethin' just not right.
这样吗?
That so?
——乔治?——什么?
- George? - What?
-请不要走。-宝贝,我得出去了。
- Please don't go. - Baby, I gotta go out.
维特罗尼的一个手下打电♥话♥给我,说有个买♥♥家想马上出手。
One of Vitroni's boys called with a buyer who wants to score right away.
我马上就回来。
I'll be back.
让我来照顾你。我现在真的很想去。
Let me take care of you. I really feel like it now.
不,宝贝,现在不行。
No, baby, not now.
宝贝,你还是爱我的,对吧?
Baby, you still love me, don't you?
是的。我还是爱你的,宝贝,你知道的。你是我的夫人。
Yeah. I still love you, baby, you know that. You're my lady.
听着,你还要多久才能再耍一次把戏?
Look, how long will it be before you'll be able to take a trick again?
大约一个星期左右。这样可以吗,宝贝?
About a week or so. Is that OK, baby?
是的。这很好。看。
Yeah. That's fine. Look.
我回来的时候你可以照顾我,好吗?
You can take care of me when I get back, OK?
好的。我会等着你的,亲爱的。
OK. I'll be waitin', lover.
你好,王。上车吧。让我们谈谈。
Hello, King. Hop in. Let's talk.
对不起,男人。我不能和45号♥争论。
I'm sorry, man. I can't argue with no.45.
滚,钉。
Get rolling, Studs.
好了,来吧,伙计们。这是什么狗屎?呕吐是什么?
OK, come on, you guys. What's this shit? What's the gag?
-一定会很有趣的。-我要这个,金
- It's going to be very funny. - I'll take this, King.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.