你看起来好多了。谁给你梳头?
You look a lot better. Who combed your hair?
我拿到证书后就搬到了这里,这样我就可以做更多的面包,然后把一些面包送到路贝尔(LuBelle)家,然后付音乐课和舞蹈课的钱,这样她就不会像我姐姐那样卖♥♥命。
When I got my certificate I moved up here so I could make more bread to send some home to LuBelle, paying for music lessons and dance classes, so she wouldn't end up hustlin' like my older sister.
但当你有一个妹妹在四处奔忙,有一个弟弟在吸食可♥卡♥因♥和毒品时…然后我一个月前发现,过去一年所有的钱都变成了垃圾。
But when you got a sister hustlin' and a brother snortin' coke and shootin' up... Then I found out about a month ago, for the past year all the money's been goin' for junk.
先吃药,再吸毒。
Pills first, then smack.
我让她离那些人远点。
I told her to stay away from those people.
但有个瘾君子知道她在赚钱,就开始依赖她。
But some junkie knew she was gettin' money and he started leanin' on her.
卡特…你难道不想杀了对你妹妹做过那种事的人吗?
Carter... Wouldn't you wanna kill somebody who'd done a thing like that to your little sister?
-我当然愿意。-那你认为这是对的?
- I sure would. - Then you think it'd be right?
什么?去杀一个只为自己赚钱的推销员吗?
What? To kill some pusher who's only sellin' to get money to buy for himself?
那有什么用,科菲?他只是这条链的一部分,这条链一直延伸到土耳其或越南的一些贫穷农民身上。
What good would that do, Coffy? He's only a part of a chain that reaches all the way back to some poor farmer in Turkey or Vietnam.
-你会怎么做?把他们都杀了?——为什么不呢?
- What would you do? Kill all of 'em? - Why not?
其他的似乎都无济于事。
Nothing else seems to do any good.
你知道他们是谁。每个人都知道他们是谁。
You know who they are. Everybody knows who they are.
你是一个警♥察♥。你为什么不直接逮捕他们?
You're a cop. Why don't you just arrest them?
事情没那么简单,科菲。法律不能这样做。
It's not that simple, Coffy. The law can't do that.
你打赌它不会。我也知道为什么不能。
You bet it can't. And I know why it can't too.
因为法律也要分一杯羹。
Because the law is in for a piece of the action.
不是所有人。
Not all of us.
还没有。
Not yet.
看看谁来了。一个普通警♥察♥很难与之竞争。
Now, look who's here. It's pretty hard for an ordinary cop to compete with.
卡特,到目前为止你一直都很好。不要破坏它。
Carter, you've been real nice up to now. Don't spoil it.
但我们曾经有过一段美好的时光。我觉得还有些东西。
But we had a real good thing together once. I think there's still somethin' there.
但那时我们还是孩子。现在情况不同了。
But we were kids then. Things are different now.
-晚安,卡特。-晚安,科菲。
- Good night, Carter. - Good night, Coffy.
-乔治,你来早了。-晚上好,科芬小姐。
- George, you're here early. - Good evening, Miss Coffin.
布伦瑞克先生说他会早点办完生意,这样你就能早点来了。
Mr Brunswick said he'd be finished with business early so you can come sooner.
好的,给我几分钟换衣服。我马上回来。
OK, but give me a few minutes to change. I'll be right back.
霍华德,我觉得你对这地方的兴趣不仅仅是偶尔看看那些书。
Howard, I think your interest in this place goes a little beyond just sticking your nose into those books once in a while.
鲁本,你知道我从来不把工作和娱乐混为一谈。
Ruben, you know I never mix business with pleasure.
除了以三比一的比率。
Except in a ratio of three to one.
我在东区当警♥察♥的时候也有同样的比例,只是比例相反。
When I was a cop on the East Side I had the same ratio, only the other way around.
我没说我是怎么把它们混在一起的。
I didn't say how I mixed 'em.
我最好的生意来了。
Here comes my best business now.
-谢谢,弗洛伊德-是的,先生
- Thanks, Floyd, - Yes, sir.
你好,宝贝。
Hello, baby.
鲁本,这位是科芬女士。
Ruben, this is Ms Coffin.
科菲,这位是鲁本·拉莫斯,我们的副局长。
Coffy, this is Ruben Ramos, our deputy commissioner.
-什么专员?-偷苹果的人,平底鞋。
- Commissioner of what? - Apple stealers, flatfoots.
他很性感,宝贝,所以别嗑药或抽大♥麻♥。
He's the heat, baby, so don't pull out any pills or joints.
真的吗?模糊?你们俩在一起不是有利益冲突吗?
Really? The fuzz? Isn't there a conflict of interest with you two being here together?
不客气。事实上,市议会和警方有许多共同利益。
Not at all. In fact, the city council and the police have many interests in common.
小心。有限制。
Careful. There are limits.
不幸的是。尤其是当兴趣如此迷人,如此美丽的时候。
Unfortunately. Especially when the interest is so charming and so beautiful.
别对她施展拉丁大男子主义的魅力。她是一个解放了的女人。
Don't try any of that Latin machismo charm on her. She's a liberated woman.
但不是那么自♥由♥。让男人说。
But not that liberated. Let the man have his say.
-嗨。想拍照吗?——确定。为什么不呢?
- Hi. Like to have your picture taken? - Sure. Why not?
-我看起来糟透了。-你看起来很好。
- I look awful. - You look fine.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
哇。
Wow.
我得去抓些罪犯了。
Well, I gotta go catch me some criminals.
这么快?你才刚刚热身呢。
So soon? You were just getting warmed up.
他要痛打嬉皮士。
He's got hippies to beat up.
公仆的日子永远不会结束。很高兴认识你。
The day of a public servant is never over. It has been delightful meeting you.
再见,你这个幸运的家伙。
So long, you lucky dog.
-我得接一下,亲爱的。-滚出去。你想要什么?
- I'll have to take that, sweetheart. - Get out of here. What do you want?
闭嘴,不然我就把它剪了。我没时间瞎混。把胶卷给我。
Shut up or I'll cut it off. I don't have time to fuck around. Just give me the film.
你应该更小心点你的相机,甜心。
You oughta be more careful where you point that camera, sweetheart.
宝贝,我们在这破地方干什么?
Baby, what are we doing in this dump?
你喜欢它吗?我刚买♥♥的。
You like it? I just bought it.
-你买♥♥了这个地方?-部分原因,还有其他人。
- You bought this place? - Part of it, along with some other people.
-我想我可以为此喝一杯。-我有更好的酒让你喝。
- I guess I can drink to that. - I got something better you can drink to.
-还记得我答应给你的惊喜吗?-是的。什么?
- Remember that surprise I promised you? - Yeah. What?
满足国会议员布伦瑞克。
Meet Congressman Brunswick.
国会议员?你疯了吗?
Congressman? Are you out of your mind?
不。他们要让我竞选国会议员
No. They're gonna run me for Congress.
真的吗?那我恭喜你,议员。
Really? Then let me congratulate you, Congressman.
我从没上过国会议员。
I ain't never screwed a congressman before.
你这么做的时候,我感觉很好。
When you do that, it makes me feel so good.
你让我感到如此幸福。
You make me feel so happy.
我爱你,宝贝。
I love you, baby.
你是我的女人。
You're my woman.
我会说我是。所有你的。
I'll say I am. All yours.
我的男人。
My man.
怎么了,科菲,宝贝?
What's the matter, Coffy, baby?
有件事一直困扰着你。
Something's been bothering you.
我一直在想今晚得回去工作了。
I've just been thinking about having to go back to work tonight.
那次夜班让我有点紧张。
That night shift has been making me a little jumpy.
我还以为男人到了我这个年纪,就再也满足不了那些小贱♥人♥了。
I thought it was cos when a man gets to my age, he can't satisfy them lusty young bitches no more.
别这么没安全感,爷爷。
Don't start gettin' insecure, Grandpa.
只要我能应付,古迪就会继续干下去,你也知道,你这个老家伙。
That long goody'll keep on working as long as I'm able to handle it, and you know it too, you old dog, you.
哦!啊!
Oops! Ah!
你不该逗我笑的。
You shouldn't have made me laugh.
这说明我一直都在为你攒钱。
That just goes to show I been savin' it all for you.
我猜。
I guess.
宝贝,我真的该休息几天了。
You know, baby, I'm really due for a few days off.
也许一个星期。
Maybe a week.
去年我们在夏威夷玩得很开心。我们可以回去吗?
We such a such a good time last year in Hawaii. Could we go back?
我可不这么认为,宝贝。我要忙着竞选了。
I don't think so, baby. I'm gonna be pretty busy with the campaign.
那我们到船舱里去吧。
Then let's go up to the cabin.
-现在山里真的很好。——好吧,宝贝。看。
- It's really nice in the mountains now. - OK, baby. Look.
选举结束后,不管输赢,我们都会休息两周去阿卡普尔科。
After the election, win or lose, we'll take a couple of weeks off and go to Acapulco.
如果你这么说的话,宝贝…
If you put it that way, baby...
——嘿,漂亮。你有麻烦吗?-不,我很好,谢谢
- Hey, beautiful. You in trouble? - No, I'm all right, thank you.
-我想帮忙。——请勿动手。不是都摇晃着。
- I wanna help. - Hands off. Ain't nothin' shakin'.
——持有它。警♥察♥。-你想要什么?
- Hold it. Police. - What do you want?
我来提问。你有确认吗?
I'll do the questioning. You got identification?
持有它。那口袋里有什么?
Hold it. What's in that pocket?
去那里。
Get up there.
-你在这里干什么?-我老婆住院了
- What you doin' here? - My old lady's in the hospital.
这里不许闲逛。我要你把它移开。移♥动♥它,老兄。
There's no loitering in this lot. I want you to move it. Move it, buddy.
谢谢你,警官。
Why, thank you, Officer.
乐意效劳,女士。
At your service, ma'am.
卡特,你在这里干什么?
Carter, what are you doin' here?
-其实我是在找你——真的吗?大便。
- Actually, I was lookin' for you. - Really? Shit.
科菲,你有什么想跟人说的吗?
Coffy, is there something you wanna talk to somebody about?
是的,事实上。我们为什么不找个地方喝杯咖啡呢?
Yeah, as a matter of fact. Why don't we go someplace and find a cup of coffee?
我做的咖啡是世界上最棒的。
I make the greatest cup of coffee on earth.
这是好的。
That is good.
我已经感觉好多了。
I feel better already.
我们确实有过一些美好的时光。
We did have some good times together.
还记得你以前怎么逗我笑吗?
Remember how you used to make me laugh?
我上次笑是什么时候?
When was the last time I laughed?
卡特,你生气的时候有没有做过什么事——我是说非常生气——就像在梦里一样?
Carter, have you done something when you were mad - I mean really mad - that it was like being in a dream?
就像在天花板上俯视某人?
Like being up in the ceiling looking down on somebody?
-我想我明白你的意思。-过去的几天…
- I think I know what you mean. - The past few days...
喂?
Hello?
你好,麦克。
Hi, Mac.
我想了想。我想了很多。
I thought about it. I thought about it a lot.
我得告诉你一件事。我不仅不参与,而且如果你同意的话,我会想办法把你和其他人一起抓起来。
I gotta tell you somethin'. Not only am I not in, but if you go along with it, I'll find a way to bust you right along with the rest of 'em.
你听到了吗,麦克?
Do you hear me, Mac?
你最好听我说得好,因为这就是我要做的。
You better be hearin' me good because that's the way it's gonna be.
你有没有觉得你话太多?
Ever get the feelin' you talk too much?
这到底是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
那是我,搞砸了我的地盘。
That was me, blowin' my piece of the action.
-什么意思?-我的搭档麦克亨利收了钱
- What do you mean? - My partner McHenry's on the take.
-谁在付钱?-维加斯一个叫维特罗尼的黑帮。
- Who's paying off? - A gangster from Vegas named Vitroni.
进入黑社会,因为现在毒品行业赚了大钱。
Movin' into the black rackets cos the big money now is in narcotics.
已经接管了大部分皮条客和毒贩。
Taken over most pimps and dealers already.
——皮条客吗?-是啊,就像乔治国王。
- Pimps? - Yeah, like King George.
他也是个大商人。这一切都在一起。
He's a big dealer too. It all goes together.